[MAINLAND CHINA DRAMA 2012] YOUNG STORM/YOUTH STORM ( 青春风暴/Qingchunfengbao)

prissymom

ARTICLE ON "YOUNG STORM" FROM SOHU ENTERTAINMENT NEWS 12.27.2011

转自搜狐娱乐

任容萱《青春风暴》变灰姑娘 三帅哥争当王子

Img330405598.jpg

赵显宰 陆昱霖两大帅哥 Handsome Princes Jo Hyun Jae and Lu Yu Lin

Img330405595.jpg

任容萱青春靓丽 Beautiful Kirsten Jen

搜狐娱乐讯 由拉风娱乐出品,台湾金牌编剧方泓仁执笔,香港名导演徐惠康执导,青春时尚悬疑剧《青春风暴》如皋持续热拍。该剧有韩星赵显宰、台湾小花旦任容萱、老戏骨陈莎莉、台湾小生陈威翰的鼎力加盟,还汇集陆昱霖、刘娜萍、邓婕等内地新锐演员。

任容萱曾在《终极三国》、《终极三国》等偶像剧中有出色表现,此次出演《青春风暴》女一号舒品凡,变身身世可怜却天生积极乐观的 “灰姑娘”。剧中的她个性有点迷糊、心地善良,阴差阳错成为贵族学校时雨大学里唯一出身贫寒的学生。相依为命的母亲突然病逝使她的境遇更加艰难,但品凡积极面对困境,不但结交了知心朋友紫荆(唐熙 饰),更遇到了三位真心守护她的“王子”。

王子一是由韩星赵显宰饰演的男一号亦子轩。赵显宰告别《49日》中邻家哥哥的温暖形象,化身校园版福尔摩斯,时任侦探推理社社长,高智商、低情商的典型代表。剧中他时常对品凡冷言冷语,却不了解自己对品凡的特殊感情。

另外两位,一是由陆昱霖饰演的蓝君临,另一个是陈威翰饰演的李岚。前者是蓝氏集团接班人,时任学生会会长,冷酷决绝,霸道独行,却对当众指责自己的品凡心生爱慕,并多次解救品凡于危难;后者从国外留学归来,却是受命进入时雨大学,处处保护品凡周全,甚至不惜以性命相护。

复杂的剧情围绕思维主人公展开,到底谁才是灰姑娘真正的王子,令人无比期待。剧中,悬疑、时尚、亲情、友情、爱情等诸多元素一样不少,绝对精彩纷呈。

Sohu Entertainment

YOUNG STORM, Cinderella and 3 Handsome Prince

Sohu Entertainment News. Produced by LaFeng Entertainment, penned by Taiwanese Screenwriter Fang Wang Yan, and helmed by Hongkong Director Xu Hui Kang, youth suspense drama YOUNG STORM is currently filming in Rugao. The drama stars South Korean actor JO HYUN JAE, Taiwanese idol actress Kirsten Jen, Wei Han, Lu Yu Lin, and many other Mainland artists.

KJ previously appeared in idol dramas like 《终极三国》 and 《终极三国), she is now the leading lady in the the drama YOUNG STORM. She plays Xu Ping Fan (XPF), poor but optimistic, a typical Cinderella. In the drama her character is a bit scatterbrained, but kindhearted. Through a series of circumstances she will end up being the only poor student in an elite/aristocratic university. Her life will become even more difficult when she moves in with relatives after the sudden death of her mother. But XPF is an optimist, she will develop a good friendship with XiJing (played by actress Tang Xi), and meet 3 men who will sincerely care for her, her "Princes".

The first Prince is JO HYUN JAE who plays the male lead, YE ZI XUAN. JO HYUN JAE will bid farewell to his warm-hearted image in 49 DAYS to become the campus version of Sherlock Holmes in YOUNG STORM. As a detective/investigator he will have high IQ (intelligence quotient), but low EQ (emotional quotient). In the drama he will often make sarcastic comments about XPF, to hide his developing special feelings for XPF.

The other two Princes are Lu Yu Lin as Blue Dragon, and Wei Han as Li Lan. Lu Yu Lin plays heir of a rich family, student council president - cold, overbearing, a loner. He will rescue XPF from danger several times in the course of the drama. Wei Han as Li Lan plays a student who came back from living abroad. He is thoughtful and caring, and will protect XPF too.

In the end, who will be Cinderella's real Prince? Drama, suspense, fashion, friendship, love - so many elements interwoven to give audiences a good story.

credit: http://yule.sohu.com/20111227/n330405593.shtml Thanks! English interpretation by prissymom using Google Translate.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ADDITIONAL TWEETS AND PHOTOS

From Student A: Saw JHJ! He is really tall and handsome. Kirsten is quite lovely. 21.45

方泓仁:聽說親愛的回家在明年開春就要播出這部戲我特別要推薦蔣毅因為他把我筆下的男一號卲軍演的太好了''讓人又愛又恨''希望大家能關注此劇''也希望此劇能讓蔣毅的演藝事業攀向另一個高峰 00:15 (这也是拉风出品,这个编剧写的)

From Fang Wang Yan: I heard that YS will be broadcast in my country (Taiwan) in the spring next year. 00:15

From Kirsten Jen: Sharing picture. 07:23

68676380jw1do9uw2sb2nj.jpg

From Staff: Onlookers. 20:18

61d7a56djw1doaha40z3kj.jpg

From Student B: Tonight YS will continue filming in our school - in our school library. The students are very excited.... sad, production crew closed the door of the library. 20.30

From Deng Jie Danger: Good drama being filmed. 21:00

6b891548jw1doaigxzhodj.jpg

From Li Fung: Cold night, but warm indoors. KJ being funny. 21:05

939dd44ajw1doainq4o8fj.jpg

From Student C: Visited the set... still didn't see JHJ. 21:01

From Student D: Spent a wretched night squatting just to see JHJ, but he didn't shoot tonight.... well, I didn't see him. Yesterday I asked the crew where JHJ will be today, they told me he will come back today. So we stayed late... but he did not come.

From Student E: Today's location is our school library. We stood outside waiting for JHJ. It's either he didn't come or we missed him. Don't know when we'll have another chance to see him.

From Student E: Today I finally saw JHJ! Very, very close range.... I took a really good look at him ......... 17;11

From Student E (in reply to a JHJ fan): I was very excited to see him.

From Student F: I chased JHJ to the Principal's Office! I had to run. So happy hahahah 17:13

From Student F (in reply to somebody): Actually, he went to the restroom next to the Principal's Office.....

From Student G: OMG! I am not gonna miss this!!! Jo Hyun Jae!!! 17:14

From Student H: Finally saw JHJ! I was just half a meter away from him. 22:21

From Student H (In reply to a JHJ fan): He is tall and very handsome!

From Student I: Big scene today. Very windy and cold. More than a hundred onlookers. 22:30

From Student J: After waiting for sometime, finally saw JHJ! I got my wish!!! 22:33

From Student K: Saw JHJ! Got his signature... so happy... thank you!!! 22:35

From Student K (in reply to a JHJ fan): He is tall and very good-looking.

From Student L: JHJ is filming in our school. I feel like I am in some kind of a daze. I am dreaming, right? 22:51

From Kirsten: Sharing picture....... 23:39

7e47446bjw1dobrl5do7xj.jpg

From Student M: My classmates and I went to watch YS filming. Hope we can get autographs from the actors. We were told that if we really want to get autographs of the actors we should go to the south gate. So we waited for the actors at the night gate at night. 18:45

From Student N: YS filming in our school again today. Saw Wei Han, my classmates and I approached him to ask for his signature. We also saw Kirsten Jen. But the most important is Jo Hyun Jae!!!! 21:02

From Deng Haiyun Liela: YS filming at the Rugao Teacher's School. The lead actor is from South Korea, he is also the lead actor of LOVERS IN VENICE (ONLY YOU), 49 DAYS, etc.

20111223_e73ae85db458e61c9725ndKIOriCKPn1.jpg

credit: www.weibo.com; www.johyunjaechina.com. Thanks! English translation by prissymom.

TWEETS AND PHOTOS WHILE FILMING

From a Student/fan: Where is JHJ? Where? 21:44

74c5862bjw1docv0f5enyj.jpg

JHJ is the one with the long grey down jacket, with his back to the camera.

From another student: Tao Rong (referring to another student) shook hands with JHJ! 20:28

From another student: Tao Rong is abandoning Hao XingFua (another actor?) after shaking hands with JHJ hahahaha. She said JHJ's hand is warm and soft. 20:51

790b6471jw1docth2nrr9j.jpg

From Kyu FH: I almost hit JHJ .... really regret that I didn't pounce on him when I had the chance hahaha 22:52

From ViannGu: This (YS) is a dramatic thriller! 23:13

From ViannGu(in reply to another JHJ fan): It is crazy today! Good and bad... Stayed out in the cold too long. I see with my own eyes that JHJ is a friendly person.

From ViannGu(in reply to another JHJ fan): We waited for JHJ to get his autograph. One of my classmates got to shake his hand!

12.24.2011 (Christmas Eve)

From YunaQ: Selina's sister has a new idol drama. She is filming with Jo Hyun Jae! Awesome! She (Kirsten) is so lucky to be working with Jo Hyun Jae! 00:01

From Forest: JHJ's autograph! 07:56

790b6471jw1dodcpb5tdtj.jpg

From Forest (in reply to a JHJ fan): He (JHJ) said in Chinese: "hard work"!

From Forest (in reply to a JHJ fan): He said a few words in English first, then while signing the autograph he said "hard work" in Chinese. I am thrilled to death (or I am so touched!).

From AllenLee (JHJ's Interpreter): It is Christmas Eve! I took a leisurely stroll at the supermarket, the sun is out. When I returned at the hotel I listened to some music on the internet. It is not a good feeling listening to "You are not Alone" on Christmas Eve. :( 12:58

From Young Storm cast and crew: Merry Christmas from YOUNG STORM's Jo Hyun Jae , Kirsten Jen, Wei Han and Lu Yu Lin. 13:05

20111224_2a1b079632fb7063fa30EkhKx5kLk9JF.jpg.thumb.jpg

From Young Storm cast and crew: We wish you all a Merry Christmas!!! 13:12

20111224_490348d9e305f847ba99o8Se9ck30VOf.jpg

From LI Ya-feng feng: Wearing summer clothes and driving around in a BMW convertible while it is 3 degrees outside! 21:04

939dd44ajw1dodzh7too2j.jpg

From Tang Yi (cast member): Christmas Eve dinner is too rich, thank you! JHJ and his interpreter have been working so hard. Allen Lee (JHJ's interpreter) is still busy translating for JHJ. 22:05

625ea02bjw1doe17r6amsj.jpg

credit: www.weibo.com; www.johyunjaechina.com. THanks! English translation by prissymom.

TWEETS AND PHOTOS WHILE FILMING

From Wei Han: With me is our hair stylist. 10:58

70f071e1jw1doenkprh1ej.jpg

From Tang Yi: Filming the restaurant scene today, but not to eat.... my stomach is rumbling. 11:26

625ea02bjw1doeoea62ytj.jpg

From Dr Chan: Wei Han and Kirsten. 11:40

61d7a56djw1doeosizgflj.jpg

From Coco: I saw YS crew filming at the Jinling Hotel today. 11:50

From Anson: My clothes for today seems okay. 12:18

68cf5685gw1doepn12a6dj.jpg

From JHJ's Interpreter: I received a makeover from VANLEY of Taiwan's H-Park team of stylists. They say I have become handsome. Thank you, VANLEY! 17:27

61d74788gw1doeyrkvf3pj.jpg

From Anhui TV fans: YOUNG STORM!!! Please support our beautiful and handsome actors! - LaFeng Entertainment: Merry Christmas!!!

20111226_ec875a37ff0caf97aa4aDyzYnOCP8sGz.jpg

From Kirsten Jen: A friend of my mother came to visit me at the set. Good thing the sun is out today, so we had a comfortable time. 09:55

68676380jw1dofrdj62gsj.jpg

From Staff: Morning filming in Nantong! The sun is smiling! Sharing photo of Kirsten and Wei Han. 10:40

69343694jw1dofspf0xnlj.jpg

From Dr Chan: The sun is out today. Very comfortable! Sharing photo of KJ, Wei Han and Lu Yu Lin. 10:50

61d7a56djw1dofsz2lsu9j.jpg

From Kirsten: So happy! Wrapped up filming for the day! I am going back to the hotel and spend the whole afternoon lying in bed! 12:46

From Editing: I got a stomach ache laughing at this GIF of KJ.

7dd1434ajw1dog1n510zhg.gif

From LaFeng Entertainment: Sharing picture of KJ and JHJ. 21:51

5f172953tw1dogc28q7lcj.jpg

From Tang Xi nini: I am so honored to play opposite (name of veteran actress). She plays my grandmother in the drama. She will be with us for a short while only but she really touched me with her friendliness and kindness. She took the initiative to patiently help me act out my role. Looking forward to working with her again in the future. 23:35

722a9421jw1dogf2osn5jj.jpg

From Maiyou Lin: Hungry... need a cup of coffee to wake up. Got to get ready to go to Rugao to continue filming YS. I have dark circles around my eyes and bags under my eyes. 07:29

From Kyu FH: My friends and I went to the school tonight to watch YS filming. When we arrived we saw the crew eating. Food smells good, made me hungry. According to other students they didn't see JHJ tonight.

From Staff: hahaha Pretty KJ making cute faces during rehearsals.

69343694jw1dohbz76ukqj.jpg

From Tang Yi: It's a very cold night but we have to lie down on the ground playing dead. The things we do for wonderful YS!!!! Fighting! 20:46

625ea02bjw1dohfuazad0j.jpg

From Staff: Flowers!

93d7d928gw1dohibcvcg7j.jpg

From Shi Wen: This is for the fans of JHJ.... What a vision!!!

20111228_115d8d359820e170abednHT5YlXPKHZI.jpg

From Shi Wen: So many fans of JHJ eh? Here is another one....

20111228_5a48c4598db0a79c6af7ImQYqDVcex7n.jpg

From Mishelle (the actress who plays KJ's mom): In YS, KJ is my daughter. She is very polite and works very seriously. I love her. Sharing a photo - we are very cold! 05:45

59cceefejw1dohvea39dwj.jpg

From Maiyou Lin: Sharing filming picture. 10:54

63a26037jw1doi49dhwdjj.jpg

credit: www.weibo.com; www.johyunjaechina.com. Thanks! English interpretation by prissymom.

ARTICLE ABOUT LU YU LIN's ROLE

【青春风暴/新闻】陆昱霖《青春风暴》热拍 冷对任容萱掩爱慕

[YOUNG STORM News] LU YU LIN IN YOUNG STORM MASKS HIS LOVE FOR KIRSTEN JEN BY BEING COLD

20111228_2efc5cf05e549df8f5ec2GFTIgAGQlQx.jpg

LU YU LIN AND KIRSTEN JEN

搜狐娱乐讯 青春时尚悬疑剧《青春风暴》正在如皋持续热拍中。冷面酷男蓝君临(陆昱霖 饰)第一次邂逅舒品凡( 任容萱 饰),便给她制造了极大的麻烦,注定他俩剪不断理还乱的关系。尽管君临对品凡深有好感,但 他始终掩饰着自己情感,反而总是与她对着干。究竟他为何要这么做呢?

Sohu Entertainment News. Youth suspense drama YOUNG STORM is currently filming in Rugao. During their first meeting in the drama, Blue Dragon* will give Xu Ping Fan (Kirsten Jen) a lot of trouble, which will be the beginning of their chaotic relationship. Despite the bad start of their relationship, Blue Dragon will form a favorable impression of XPF. But he will hide his true feelings for her by being confrontational and domineering towards her. Why is he doing this?

剧中,任容萱所饰演的舒品凡与好友何紫荆(唐熙 饰)因帮助了一位老人而考试迟到。学校警卫不让她们入场考试,争执之间引来了学生会长蓝君临(陆昱霖 饰)的注意。君临非但没有体恤两个姑娘助人为 乐而迟到的遭遇,反而一口咬定学校的规定协同警卫阻止她们入场。眼看着双方争吵愈发激烈,恰巧学校理事长施晓芸(刘庭羽 饰)路过,而她正是亲眼见到品凡紫荆二人帮助老人的目击者。经过施晓芸的调节,品凡和紫荆终于被网开一面,允许入场进行考试。这次争执,成为了品凡和君临的第一次邂逅,更让君临对品凡留下了深刻的印象,而这仅仅是他们复杂关系的开始。

In the drama, XPF (Kirsten Jen) and her friend ZiJing (Tang Xi) will arrive late for the entrance exam because they stopped to help an old man. Security guards of the Shih Yu University stopped them from entering school premises since the exam has already started. This led to an argument which caught the attention of Lu Yu Lin. Lu Yu Lin sided with the guards as they are just following school regulations, which led to an even fiercer quarrel among everyone involved. Good thing University President Shi XiaoYun (Liu Ting Yu) steps in to the rescue of the girls. She allowed the girls to take the admission test since she saw XPF and ZiJing helping the old man which resulted in their being late. This then is the first encounter of XPF and Blue Dragon, which left a deep impression on the guy.

据了解,陆昱霖饰演的蓝君临在剧中是时雨大学的学生会长,家族是国内有名财阀蓝氏集团,因此所有富二代的特质他都有。而陆昱霖本人为了迎合这一形象,也总是保持酷酷的样子,谈吐举止充分体现高贵的气质。应该说他拿捏得较为准确。

Blue Dragon is the president of the Shih Yu University Student Council, he also belongs to the rich family that owns the Ramsey Group of Companies. In short, he has all the qualities of a second-generation rich. To portray this image, Lu Yu Lin always maintains a cool look, even his manner of speaking is formal and elegant.

《青春风暴》由台湾金牌编剧方泓仁执笔,香港名导演徐惠康执导,亚洲青春偶像倾力加盟,汇集任容萱 、赵显宰、陆昱霖、陈威翰、唐熙、刘庭羽、谭耀文、倪齐民、陈莎莉等倾情演绎。

YOUNG STORM is penned by Taiwanese screenwriter Fang Wang Yan, helmed by HongKong director Xu HuiKang. The youth suspense drama also stars actors from different parts of Asia like South Korean actor JO HYUN JAE, Taiwanese actress Kirsten Jen, Lu Yu Lin, Wei Han, Tang XI, Liu Ting Yu, Patrick Tam, Niqi Min, and Chen Shali.

* Google translates Lu Yu LIn's character name 的蓝君临 to Blue Dragon. This is the English name I will use to refer to his character until such time I get a better translation of his character name.

credit: sohu entertainment.

This is an entry taken from the blog of the actress who plays the mother of Kirsten Jen in "YOUNG STORM". She goes by the name Mishelle on weibo.

59cceefejw1dohvea39dwj.jpg

MY THOUGHTS ON FILMING "YOUNG STORM"

I am very happy and very fortunate to have been given the opportunity to be part of the drama YOUNG STORM. When I received the script, I started reading the first set (episode) right away. But after reading the first set, I wanted to read the second set. After the second set I wanted to go on to the next set. I just couldn't stop reading! Until I finally finished reading the whole thing from start to finish in just one breath!

This is a drama that will require you to think, and I wanted to explore what happens next. The plot is fascinating! What a great writer! This requires no small skill!

Going on to Director Xu HuiKang of Hongkong, he is very friendly. He is very good in communicating his thoughts to the actors. I am very happy to work with him and the production staff and the actors, some of whom are from Taiwan, so it feels like I am working back at home.

Kirsten Jen plays my daugther in the drama, she is very polite, well-behaved and works seriously. I love her. I have not seen Niqi Min; Ni Gongzi is still a big guy, we are old acquaintances because we already worked many years ago on another Mainland project. I also worked with Wei Han in the past, he played my son. In YS, his performance is quite good.

By the way, I am especially happy to be working with South Korean actor JO HYUN JAE (49 DAYS). He is very handsome. His acting is very moving/touching! What a combination!

I hope our filming goes well. I hope our drama becomes a hit. Everyone is working very hard in 4 degrees to below zero weather. Thank you also to the production crew and staff.

青春风暴/新闻】倪齐民加盟《青春风暴》 暗助任容萱脱困境

(YOUNG STORM News) NI QI MIN JOINS YOUNG STORM AS BENEVOLENT UNCLE OF KIRSTEN JEN

20111229_68a44f0c1f0caf9210d8dy9U9MsL833T.jpg

NI QI MIN and KIRSTEN JEN

20111229_496a7e3b33c739623d25oAyYPjHV2UKE.jpg

NI QI MIN

搜狐娱乐讯 由拉风娱乐独家出品,青春时尚悬疑剧《青春风暴》在如皋持续热拍,台湾知名演员倪齐民倾力加盟。他剧中饰演任容萱的叔叔,为人敦厚老实,是出了名的妻管严。但他常常私底下资助品凡(任容萱 饰),在她最困难的时候伸出援手。

Sohu Entertainment News. LaFeng Entertainment's youth suspense drama YOUNG STORM which is currently filming in Rugao revealed that well-known Taiwanese actor Ni QiMin has joined the drama. He will play Kirsten Jen's Uncle Xuan - a very honest man, but notoriously henpecked (under the control of his wife). In the past he gives financial help to Xu Ping Fan (Kirsten Jen) secretly, but during the most difficult time in her life he will be the one to give her a helping hand.

倪齐民一向给人稳重踏实、三好男人的形象,此番在该剧出演同类型的角色,可谓驾轻就熟。作为品凡的叔叔,他一方面要顶住蛮狠势利妻子的压力,一方面还悄悄地暗中帮助品凡。尤其是品凡母亲(王美雪 饰)病重的时候,他不但祝福品凡好好照顾母亲,并且给予她经济上的资助。充分体现出他既怕老婆,又爱惜侄女的矛盾心理。

Ni Qi Min has always portrayed prudent, realistic and good characters in his previous projects. This time he will be playing the same type of role. In the drama his character finds it very hard to stand up to the pressure exerted on him by his snobbish wife, while also secretly helping XPF. When XPF's mother became seriously ill, he not only wanted to help in caring for XPF's mother, but also give them financial assistance. His character will show the ambivalence of a henpecked man who also cherishes his niece.

作为台湾华视的当家小生,倪齐民的代表作颇丰,如《戏说乾隆》、《戏说慈禧》、《苍天有眼》等。近年来在大陆发展,逐渐为内地观众熟知。在《深宫谍影》饰演康熙,是他演绎皇帝角色的又一巅峰之作。最近正在热播的民国乱世奇情剧《烽火儿女情》中也有出色表现,值得关注。

THis paragraph mentions the previous projects of the actor.

《青春风暴》由台湾金牌编剧方泓仁执笔,香港名导演徐惠康执导,亚洲青春偶像倾力加盟,汇集任容萱、赵显宰、陆昱霖、陈威翰、唐熙、刘庭羽、谭耀文、倪齐民、陈莎莉等倾情演绎。

This paragraph just lists the name of the other actors, the screenwriter and the director.

credit: Sohu Entertainment.

TWEETS AND PHOTOS DURING FILMING 12.29.2011

6ae5dd89jw1doj3teelu5j.jpg

61d7a56djw1doj5c43y94j.jpg

Wei Han... they are filming at the school's rooftop today.

61d7a56djw1dojbpma5qxj.jpg

kissing scene KJ and Wei Han.

59cceefegw1doipuxcqmdj.jpg

XPF's mom, her character name is Xu Ling Xuan

ADDITIONAL PHOTOS FROM PREVIOUS DAY'S FILMING:

You have to look carefully to see JHJ.

20111229_71d54efb78f72d675bc4MnRJe5ttaaGX.jpg

Look for the yellow jacket, JHJ is standing slightly in front of the person wearing the yellow jacket.

20111229_7a191729359399080d02DCaEAlAtz9kM.jpg

JHJ has his back to the camera. He is standing next to his interpreter (guy wearing eyeglasses, black jacket with neon pink hood)

20111229_e980505d4781d67e288fcinHmVCu4PnW.jpg

JHJ standing near the ambulance.

20111229_440475625908aaa943d674cAbXiHYn7k.jpg

20111229_2ed724570c1cd2842574x6JMnTjAPrpq.jpg

20111229_fbd1fba952709a59c1dd2B543g6UXAwv.jpg

Only a true blue JHJ fan would find him in this photo.

So many people watching the filming:

11122913019cde632ad6afc40d.jpg

11122913010932b8ab2186ec30.jpg

credit: www.weibo.com. THanks!

TWEETS AND PHOTOS DURING FILMING 12.30.2011

From Actor Lei: JHJ's face is really small (small face = handsome/beautiful).

20111230_9de999c21f337775607fUOHeOJxrVDwU.jpg

From Minor Actress: Recently joined the cast of YOUNG STORM as a teacher. Sharing here some of my experiences of life while filming: Happy to be working with Hongkong and Taiwanese actors, but I somehow feel bad for them too. Life of an actor is very hard - working/filming from dawn to dusk, filming the same scene several times, wearing summer clothes in winter, so on and so forth. Filming a drama is not easy....

From YS rep: Beautiful Liu Ting Yu plays as Shih Yu University's President. She is the epitome of an urban woman. 14:25

8979689ftw1doklkkak5oj.jpg

From Mishelle (mom of Xu Ping Fan): Started filming very early in the morning. Temp is -4 degrees Celsius.

59cceefejw1dokonxu075j.jpg

From Allen Lee (JHJ's Interpreter): Time flies by so fast, many people pass by our life, but there are always such people who move on, people whom we will miss but destined to say goodbye to. This blessing is given to all sincere people, especially Jo Hyun Jae's Chinese fans.

20111230_aec5840a8d783fe849e4UT94Y3zSkzbt.jpg

From Kirsten: @ Don Hee nini - Thank you . This is really very lovely in the winter. Now I do not have to fear that my hand will freeze.

68676380gw1dol1ecd7wvj.jpg

credit: www.weibo.com; www.johyunjaechina.com; www.johyunjaebbs.com. Thanks! English interpretation by prissymom.

CHINESE FANS' VISIT TO JHJ IN RUGAO WHILE FILMING "YOUNG STORM" 12.31.2011

I think this is where they are meeting JHJ. They posted this pic at around 10 am:

53a05fc2jw1dolibytwexj.jpg

49b141f1jw1doll3yi1y9j.jpg

From JHJ Chinese FC: JHJ is in a room upstairs resting. Members are having fun, very satisfied. 11:40

49b141f1jw1dolmhw8e7pj.jpg

Simple but cute wall decoration of the venue:

88dffbcftw1dolx0cq3izj.jpg

From JHJ Chinese FC: Taking pictures with JHJ with the balloons. 12:00

49b141f1jw1doln2ygvo0j.jpg

From Maiyou Lin: Oh good looking! 12:30

20111231_332e52cadef1afff6281B9NVFyvMxmLw.jpg

From Wei-Wei Chen Wei Han: JHJ fans prepared New Year's gifts for all of us actors! Everyone is so moved! Very warm! So I decided to join JHJ Fans' Club :lol: I will follow him too!!! Thanks to JHJ and his fans!!! 12:58

70f071e1jw1dolorvqyepj.jpg

From Tang Xi nini: On the last day of 2011 I received precious gifts from JHJ's fans. Gifts include snacks from South Korea, gloves to keep my hands warm, exquisite greeting cards and many more. Warm thank you to everyone. JHJ's charm really knows no bounds. HAPPY NEW YEAR! 13:03

722a9421jw1dolowspkgwj.jpg

From Heaven (JHJ fan): Finally saw JHJ at the venue.... so handsome. He greeted us, shook hands, interacted with everyone. Right now watching JHJ while he is filming.

From JHJ's Chinese Network (Chinese FC): The venue is full of people just to see JHJ filming! 13:20

49b141f1jw1dolpeq4vn9j.jpg

From Tang RuiHong: Thank you to JHJ's fans, they brought gifts for cast and crew!

From Maiyou Lin: Oh wow, a personal gift for New Year! May JHJ receive many more blessings!

63a26037jw1dolp99aoaxj.jpg

From JHJ fan A: I only recognize JHJ hahahaha... so handsome! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

From JHJ fan B: In an orderly manner, we are watching JHJ through the glass as he is filming. 13:43

From DQL (Photography): JHJ fans are so nice and his fans love him very much! They gave each member of cast and crew a gift! 13:41

7e47446bjw1dolq0z3y96j.jpg

From JHJ Fan C: Everyone is watching JHJ through a glass wall as he is filming. He is fashionably dressed, I want to call out to him - Han Kang! His clothes, hairstyle, even the smile - signature Han Kang!!! I also see Kirsten Jen. Were not allowed to take pictures while he is filming, so we are waiting for JHJ to finish his scenes............ 14:11

From JHJ Fan A: I shook hands with JHJ! The grip is firm.... his hand is soft. I am warning everyone, I won't be washing my hands hahahaha!

From JHJ Fan C: We are now on our way home. We thought we could stay until five, but it seems filming schedule is really tight so personal time with JHJ was cut short. I am still happy.... I got to shake JHJ's hands! JHJ even put his hand on my shoulder. Hand is super soft. I am super happy! I should have embraced him... too late now... hehehe. JHJ autographed the JHJ photos we brought with us.

6e19c173jw1dolsro4bmaj.jpg

ADDITIONAL TWEETS AND PHOTOS:

From Staff: Because of dreams, so wonderful. Because I am enriched, so happy. Because of caring, so warm. Because the trust, so practical. Because of you, so I am no longer alone. Thanks all who helped me! Goodbye 2011, 2012 to continue our efforts. . Very well received in the last day of 2011 very well prepared gifts from JHJ's fans. Thank you! Happy New Year.

From Nan SH: On the last day of 2011 I received gifts from the loyal fans of JHJ, as well as an exquisite greeting card. Thank you! Happy New Year!

8422f2c7jw1dolxhyusrbj.jpg

From Nan SH: Thanks to JHJ and Allen Lee. We had dinner with them - we ate delicious authentic Korean food. Really great! Thank you! Happy New Year! 21:32

8422f2c7jw1dom3ku357cj.jpg

From Kirsten: Only one hour remains of 2011. No matter what happened this year, the past is already gone, happy and unhappy events have helped me grow a lot. Facing 2012, I choose to look forward with hope to meet new beginning, new challenges, and continue to move forward. What about you? Are you ready for 2012? Come on!!!

68676380gw1dom5tz0u7kj.jpg

Wei Han, Lu Yu Lin and Kirsten Jen:

8979689ftw1doluylehhzj.jpg

credit: www.weibo.com; www.johyunjaechina.com. Thanks! English translation by prissymom.

TWEETS AND PHOTOS 01.01.2012

NEW YEAR GREETING FROM THE CAST OF YOUNG STORM

20120101_b6417eb9da7fec0bd55dHf9wuuuhSZzN.jpg.thumb.jpg

From Tang Yi Chun: Thanks JHJ and Allen Lee for a well-prepared New Year's Day feast. Really delicious! In the new year let us forget all the unpleasant things that happened to us. I hope all our wishes come true. I wish you all a Happy New Year in the Year of the Dragon.

625ea02bjw1domsobh7o9j.jpg

From Tang Ruihong: Last night JHJ prepared a small New Year's dinner for us at his hotel room. They prepared their own meals, very delicious, authentic Korean food. Very grateful. Last night we had a lot of fun. Happy New Year 2012! (tweet addressed to JHJ, Allen Lee, Nan SH, Tang Yi, Gong Yuan)

From Tang Ruihong (in reply to a JHJ fan): JHJ have chefs/cooks.

From Dr Chan: New Year's Day 2012, Wei Han and Assistant Director discussing the script. 10:08

61d7a56djw1domphnmkc8j.jpg

PICTURES FROM THE FANS WHO VISITED JHJ AT THE SET OF YS 12.31.2011:

20111231_34e06fbcff2bd5ba753bhEa2agAtgM0o.jpg

20111231_92440beeb0938458d985UNbRNk1MXErW.jpg

20111231_044ec54f1b732824770bnbfAKvSxvmt8.jpg.thumb.jpg

20120101_ffc1a0ab5bf8dd71477clo54ZeQXJK8U.jpg

TWEETS AND PHOTOS WHILE FILMING 01.02.2012

TV YOUNG STORM: Blessings! Rushing YS 2012, with the most brilliant smile to greet the bright sun! Youth with no limits!!!

20120102_3b6a26ea167cf71279730ogfNfMVxByl.jpg.thumb.jpg

From Student A: JHJ is filming in our school. I watch them film every night.

From Student A (in reply to a JHJ fan): When JHJ (with his assistant/s) goes to the Men's Room, we follow him. hahahaha

From Student A (in reply to a JHJ fan): He would point to the sign on the door that says MEN'S ROOM. We would say, pointing next door, that we are going to the WOMEN'S ROOM. harharharhar

From JHJ: Hi, this is JHJ! Because of your love I have had a happy year last year. Right now my co-stars are spending sometime surfing the internet so I decided to write a message to you right away! For 2012 I wish everyone more happiness and success. I hope all our wishes come true. Happy New Year!

0910791342.jpg

From JHJ: I will work harder this year to meet you with a better image. A few days ago a group of fans visited me, I want to thank you very much. See you again next time! Happy New Year, I love you!

9424309159_f2s.jpg

PHOTOS FROM JHJ'S FANS' VISIT TO THE SET OF YS 12.31.2011:

95f8008cgw1doo35cjq4yj.jpg

53a05fc2gw1doo4g58e3tj.jpg

credit: www.weibo.com; www.johyunjaechina.com; www.johyunjaebbs.com. Thanks! English translation by prissymom.

TWEETS AND PHOTOS DURING FILMING 01.03.2012

AllenLee Yunfeng: Finally slept at 1 a.m. Got up at 5 a.m. We are now back at work. 08.21 a.m.

TV YOUNG STORM: New Year greeting from Shi Xiao Yun, Liu Ting Yu.

8979689fgw1dop4wykv8jj.jpg

TV YOUNG STORM: Best wishes for 2012 from Blue Dragon, Lu Yu Lin.

8979689fgw1dop55aox6uj.jpg

JHJ Chinese Network: New Year New Year, we adapt to the changing pictures of Hallyu Wave. JHJ is praising us...

20120103_c8764dae677c546201beEIXIiaICuMMl.jpg

PHOTOS FROM JHJ'S FANS' VISIT TO THE SET OF YS 12.31.2011:

400654_291728684211042_147259878657924_899063_1414664390_n.jpg

6e19c173tw1doohyqgkurj.jpg

88dffbcftw1doo8nfg4ayj.jpg

88dffbcftw1doo9w9ipxbj.jpg

downloadfid642232c79264f57b5740349f200392e0name03.jpg

downloadfid642232c79264f57b6edb349f20035fe0name04.jpg

downloadfid642232c79264f57b8362349f200385e0name01.jpg

downloadfid642232c79264f57ba235349f20038be0name02.jpg

12010314205fa2adb4d56c9a9b.jpg

12010314297a06e0a640cabf2d.jpg

credit: www.weibo.com; mandalaywith; ojik @ www.johyunjae.com; www.johyunjaechina.com; www.johyunjaebbs.com. Thanks! English translation by prissymom.

青春风暴/新闻】老戏骨陈莎莉被赞青春无敌

61453176.jpg

陈莎莉精彩剧照

61453181.jpg

任容萱、唐熙精彩对戏

拉风娱乐出品,台湾金牌编剧方泓仁执笔,香港名导演徐惠康执导的青春时尚悬疑剧《青春风暴》正在如皋热拍,该剧由韩星赵显宰、台湾小花旦任容萱、内地小生陆昱霖、台湾小生陈威翰担任四大主演,此外还有陈莎莉、谭耀文(微博)、倪齐民、刘庭羽、刘娜萍、邓婕等新老实力演员鼎力加盟。

陈莎莉此次加盟《青春风暴》,与众多年轻偶像携手打造青春气息十足的时尚大剧,饰演剧中何紫荆(唐熙饰)的奶奶。奶奶表面强势,内心苦闷,是典型的“空虚”年老族,为了吸引注意,动不动就装病住院。因为紫荆妈妈的缘故,加上轻微的重男轻女思想倾向,与紫荆的关系几乎剑拔弩张,实际上两人都在意对方在意得要命。

陈莎莉曾在中国台湾连续5年获得“金钟奖”最受欢迎女演员,是公认的“老戏骨”,并被冠上“金牌皇后”、“慈禧专业户”等称号。现实生活中的陈莎莉是一个十分爽朗、爱开玩笑的人,年届六旬的她装扮十分时尚,喜欢色彩鲜艳的服饰。陈莎莉笑言最重要是活得开心,演戏就是她最开心的事。她私底下爽朗的性格常常被任容萱、陆昱林、陈威翰等年轻演员赞比他们还有活力,还要青春无敌。

陈莎莉表示演绎这样一个脾气有些怪,有点儿可恨又有点儿可爱的搞怪老人,没有什么压力,跟这么多年轻的演员合作,感觉很有活力,很开心,自己很享受。相信新老演员的通力合作,一定会让该剧呈现别样的精彩。

腾讯娱乐:http://ent.qq.com/a/20120104/000324.htm

=========================================================

【青春风暴/新闻】遭冰点挑战 任容萱冬日夏装不惧寒

61451239.jpg

《青春风暴》任容萱

青春时尚悬疑剧《青春风暴》在如皋热拍。拍摄现场寒风凌厉,气温骤降至零度以下。剧组成员却忙乎得如火如荼,丝毫未受严寒天气的影响。第一次来内地拍戏的任容萱,为应对严寒做足了充足准备。冬天拍夏天的戏,任容萱也坚持着单衣上阵,十分敬业,令人感动。

据悉,拍摄地如皋晚上最低气温已降至零下四五度,白天尽管阳光明媚,寒风依然吹着人的脸刺痛不已。而剧组成员不惧严寒,坚持拍戏。第一次在内地过冬的任容萱,为了应对异常寒冷的天气,做足了充分准备,厚大衣、暖宝宝、暖水瓶装备齐全。不过由于要拍夏天场景的戏,演员们不得不衣着单薄,任容萱也不例外。尚未习惯当地气候的她吃尽了苦头,但是任容萱敬业的表现让整个剧组都很感动。

随着愈来愈多的演员加盟客串,该剧拍摄进程渐入高潮。据了解,台湾老牌艺人陈莎莉在新年到来之际来到剧组,饰演唐熙的祖母,保持她一贯高贵典雅的形象。而最新在各大电视台陆续开播的民国年代戏《烽火儿女情》中,陈丽莎饰演的苏家老奶奶,也十分引人注目。

另据悉,由拉风独家出品的大型都市情感剧《金玉满堂》即将开拍,该剧由《回家的诱惑》导演苏沅峰倾力指导,并加入由方泓仁、马广源等组成的编剧团队共同参与编写。苏导以犀利独到的拍摄手法为众人熟知,代表作品还包括:《济公II》、《梁山伯祝英台》、《神医大道公》、《嫦娥》、《我一定要成功》等。

《青春风暴》由台湾金牌编剧方泓仁执笔,香港名导演徐惠康执导,亚洲青春偶像倾力加盟,汇集任容萱、赵显宰、陆昱霖、陈威翰、唐熙、刘娜萍、刘庭羽、邓捷、陈楠、宫媛、倪齐民、陈莎莉等倾情演绎。

腾讯娱乐:http://ent.qq.com/a/20120104/000291.htm

for translation later......

TWEETS AND PHOTOS FROM YS FILMING 01.04.2012

From Kirsten: I heard it's -7 degrees here in Rugao today. No snow, but there's a layer of ice on the water's surface. Hello, sun, please come out so we can overcome today's filming. 8:09

68676380jw1doq2wr45enj.jpg

From Wei Han: Cool director Xuhui Kang is always handsome, like today. Filming a summer drama during winter is very painful. -4 degrees today! All of us are preparing to cover our body with body warmers. 08:47

70f071e1jw1doq3zu3rp6j.jpg

From Tang Yi: -3 degrees outside, so cold! Oh we have to keep warm. 09:20

625ea02bjw1doq4xxeljej.jpg

From Dr Chan: Temperature is minus four degrees today. Although the sun is out, there is too much wind, very cold! Cast and crew who are working very hard please keep warm up! 09:53

61d7a56djw1doq5w586rej.jpg

From Shuangjiang in reply to a JHJ fan: It is indeed very hard working while exposed to the cold. I became his (JHJ) fan only when I saw him here in Rugao. I did not know him before that. I visited the place where they are filming several times, and it is really cold in Rugao. THese days when we go out we are always armed for the weather.

TV YOUNG STORM: A startling scene today attracted the attention of people. Kirsten peered over the edge of the rooftop of a building. Her co-workers were extremely worried.

8979689ftw1doqbk5uhxpj.jpg

TV YOUNG STORM: Happy New Year, JHJ! FIGHTING!!! from JHJ's Chinese Network.

From Maiyou Lin: Filming a summer drama wearing this dress today! One word - cold!

63a26037jw1doqc6flthfj.jpg

From Jo Hyun Jae: On the way back (to the hotel) after exercising. Guess who he is?

984334c2jw1doq808ecfjj.jpg

MORE JHJ PHOTOS FROM VISIT THE SET EVENT, 12.31.2011

88dffbcftw1dopl9azpu8j.jpg

95f8008cgw1dopl2b38dij.jpg

890cfd70jw1doq5k3m4a3j.jpg

53a05fc2gw1doq4qtftghj.jpg

95f8008cgw1doqapn1o3ij.jpg

890cfd70gw1doqavywi5bj.jpg

credit: www.weibo.com; www.johyunjaechina.com; www.johyunjaebbs.com. Thanks! English translation by prissymom.

TWEETS AND PHOTOS FROM THE YOUNG STORM SET, 01.05.2012

From Staff: JHJ and KJ seriously discussing the script with the Assistant Director. 9:33 am

9374332156_f2s.jpg

From Kirsten: Since JHJ joined us I have become very observant. I observe all his movements and facial expressions so I will know what lines he is saying and where/when I should say my own lines. Good thing our assistant director is around to help with the translations. 10:27

From AllenLee Yunfeng: I don't feel well today. Body is uncomfortable.

Dr Chan: This is what happened in the scene we filmed today. Wei Han roared loudly!

61d7a56djw1dorl6xluyyj.jpg

Additional photos:

Lu Yu Lin - son from a rich family, arrogant, overbearing...

8979689ftw1dorn6n9nocj.jpg

ADDITIONAL JHJ PHOTOS FROM THE VISIT THE SET EVENT, 12.31.2011

20120104_45c485c08dccb4b3297baneISc6NMrCs.jpg.thumb.jpg

20120104_e6905bc5c52cb9fd559f7IsOcNgHtqyN.jpg.thumb.jpg

20120104_d9d6d7c85e68d83126b4Q1qMr8FuZZCh.jpg.thumb.jpg

20120104_92b5430847a8b0bca210fn1H3blXFAIz.jpg.thumb.jpg

20120104_1aba48e682424e5a4456ISIjaYcNtfOH.jpg.thumb.jpg

credit: www.weibo.com; www.johyunjae.hk; www.johyunjaechina.com. Thanks!

STILLS, TWEETS, AND PHOTOS DURING FILMING

Today Rugao: 7 ℃ -2 ℃. Very cold and cloudy!

From Staff: South Korean actor Jo Hyun Jae as Ye Zi Xuan.

20120106_bdb49661195034388b3aqN2hOe62FICX.jpg

From Staff: Jo Hyun Jae (Ye Zi Xuan) and Kirsten Jen (Xu Ping Fan).

20120106_8672ad57b43c723e408buQRa6wj1JHIZ.jpg

From Renyuan Min: Jo Hyun Jae and Kirsten Jen. 16:45

20120106_c19725fd6e30b6b08a6402Lpz4wCUkOh.jpg

TV YOUNG STORM: Jo Hyun Jae (Ye Zi Xuan) and his assistant in the drama.

20120106_aa62ebac90e0cc6fd63fMzFdnicQaBzj.jpg

From Maiyou Lin: I got exhausted running after someone... I hate you! Hey, Dr Chan, you are supposed to follow the JHJ! Where did he go?

From Staff: Gong Yuan - Jade 13:19

93d7d928gw1dosn2ibzexj.jpg

From Staff: Kirsten Jen wearing a school uniform. 13:20

69343694jw1dosn47sfjrj.jpg

From Staff: Na Liu Ping Ping 13:40

93d7d928gw1dosnopzvjij.jpg

剧照高老师:#青春风暴# 唐熙饰何紫荆

From Staff: Tang Xi as Zi Jing. 13:46

93d7d928gw1dosnvbc2h7j.jpg

From Staff: The 3 beautiful "babies" of Shih Yu University.

93d7d928gw1dosoitav7uj.jpg

From Staff: Deng Jie as Xu Hua Sheng (plays assistant of JO HYUN JAE).

93d7d928gw1dosoz6j3gej.jpg

From Staff: Lu Yu Lin as Lan Jun Lin (president of the Student Council of Shih Yu University)

93d7d928gw1dosv431otcj.jpg

From Staff: Kirsten Jen as Xu Ping Fan.

93d7d928gw1doswp73xcij.jpg

From Staff: Liu Ting Yu as Shi Xiao Yun, chairman of the Shih Yu University.

93d7d928gw1dosvd087baj.jpg

credit: www.weibo.com; www.johyunjaechina.com; www.johyunjaebbs.com. Thanks! English translation by prissymom

TWEETS, STILLS AND PHOTOS DURING FILMING, 01.07.2012

From Li Na NANA: I have always admired South Korean actor JO HYUN JAE even before 49 DAYS. Fighting!

20120107_3a90111f482d9a3bd60f5dh7s7f1aDhn.jpg

From Staff Members of Marriot Pierre Hotel: The luxurious facilities of the hotel's clubhouse was used during the filming of the Beauty Contest scene. They finished filming at 11 in the evening. Sharing photo of Marriott crew with SOuth Korean actor JO HYUN JAE.

20120107_73fd8496a8dbbb8a5d2d0O1tGC7hJMde.jpg

From Qiang: South Korean and Japanese Han Kang of 49 DAYS.

20120107_f1eb0fca2af4b2a9da2bYf9i3Ry74uUj.jpg

From Maiyou Lin: Ohhhhhh nest head! 09:14

63a26037jw1dotlmpq7okj.jpg

From Wei Han: Filming beauty contest!

70f071e1jw1dotmgy2bvyj.jpg

credit: www.weibo.com; www.johyunjaechina.com; www.johyunjaebbs.com; Thanks! English translation by prissymom.

【青春风暴/新闻】邓捷《青春风暴》助赵显宰化身偶像版福尔摩斯

20120106_8208e6168a2a89d12435brH9AN4Onx2U.jpg

20120106_9b538b37974e686814b8X6NGBNWJGGO8.jpg

由拉风独家出品,青春时尚悬疑剧《青春风暴》在如皋热拍。新锐演员邓捷火力加盟,在剧中饰演赵显宰的同班同学,甘当绿叶,时时协助赵显宰破解难题。二人共同打造偶像版的福尔摩斯与华生,引人关注。

剧中,邓捷饰演亦子轩(赵显宰 饰)的同班同学徐华生,同时也是侦探推理社副社长。他带着眼镜,个性有点腹黑,但是十分了解人性,因此经常替讲话容易得罪别人的子轩收拾善后。由于有个像福尔摩斯一样精于推理的天才朋友,因此使得自己的名字华生更加名副其实。两人情同手足,就如同小说中的福尔摩斯和华生的关系一样。

近年来,邓捷在多部热播剧中都有可圈可点的表现,《灵珠》中的江寒、《烽火儿女情》中的华安、使他与多名影星结下深厚友谊。因在《后宫》中的加盟演出,冯绍峰更是与他称兄道弟。作为内地新晋演员,邓捷的演技已经得到了导演和观众的一致认可,随着与知名艺人合作愈加密切,邓捷正朝着实力派演员的方向发展,值得期待。

据了解,今天是2011年的最后一天,大批粉丝前往拍摄现场探班,给剧组成员送上新年的祝福和礼物,场面温馨。陈威翰、唐熙在微博上对粉丝的关心表示感谢,同时祝大家新年快乐。

《青春风暴》由台湾金牌编剧方泓仁执笔,香港名导演徐惠康执导,亚洲青春偶像倾力加盟,汇集任容萱、赵显宰、陆昱霖、陈威翰、唐熙、刘庭羽、谭耀文、倪齐民、陈莎莉等倾情演绎。

for translation later......

TWEETS AND PHOTOS DURING FILMING AND MEDIA BRIEFING, 01.08.2012

20120108_55528c31ed5bb051aa04rC4FjRvwRATk.jpg

From Reporter 1: South Korean actor JO HYUN JAE... cool... a man of charm... eyes are magical.

20120108_945a4674f01c27d5f1a9hNADNzBZsPhU.jpg

From Reporter 1: JO HYUN JAE holding so many microphone and cards during the media briefing!

20120108_8aed22e4b8d32ed2b71akOAX0JMQfXXi.jpg.thumb.jpg

From Reporter 2: TV series YOUNG STORM currently filming in Rugao, Jiangsu. The drama stars Kirsten Jen, South Korean actor JO HYUN JAE, Wei Han and Lu Yu Lin.

20120108_1dd59ba5c3d985a08609pUsYqq9Oq6Q7.jpg

From Staff: Sharing picture of JO HYUN JAE!

20120108_cc4bc5d9e18ca91874431RmgK2AMJgDq.jpg

From Staff: Beautiful and handsome!

20120108_77cc49d7986a94ee9f735HkRVkeKExfj.jpg

From Dr Chan: On-site at the Media Briefing.

20120108_e4e4421bc364b273a22fLZzrhp5qvnwv.jpg

From Maiyou Lin: Wow, JO HYUN JAE!

20120108_22b963f8e99b1397cad7pZ1NqECqx97Y.jpg.thumb.jpg

From 韓倪殇: YOUNG STORM Media Briefing.

20120108_6c71626d3b2bfd762a40lotdAwUZ5urE.jpg

6134846801.jpg

From Reporter 3: I had my picture taken with South Korean actor JO HYUN JAE!

7703066054_f2s.jpg

============================================

FILMING PICTURES: These filming pics were taken on 01.07.2012 but posted on weibo on 01.08.2012

From kipywhite: Sharing photos of JO HYUN JAE.

20120108_5453da374bbf4397f005mcN3BDJm0KO1.jpg

From Blue 85: Thank you! Mr. Wang took me to see my dear Jo Hyun Jae! He is so cool! Thank you, Don mm for the hospitality.

20120108_dfb64755d54d794ecbb0LfPFsLxzOjqd.jpg

From Ji 00: Took this photo yesterday. Even his (JHJ) is very handsome!

20120108_1f76dc6cd5d25996011fzeYt6efhbBfT.jpg

From Ji 00 (in reply to a JHJ fan): I was seated behind him. He is so calm, but so crazy handsome!!!

From Red bean syrup: Sharing photos of JO HYUN JAE.

20120108_10300233af0438303923S0YToeYglYAo.jpg

20120108_218f3b32387eeef6e5b4GmWIXRKwL3Gh.jpg

20120108_f9bad72b3e7296de0b4eD5Fcq185Kh0g.jpg

From Ji 00: Photo not very clear - but still super handsome!

20120109_ab0acf0c9fc93e638a40hEHqLBv7d4K9.jpg

Archived