Vote for the most pitiful male character

Guest rainbowtonight

Guest andie

Definitely So Ji Sub in MISA. After all the years of hatred eating him up for his mother who deserted him and finally after meeting her to spend his remaining days plotting out revenge only to find out that she doesn't know he was alive and eventually not telling her that he lived because he's going to die soon is the most pitiful scenario I've seen in a K-drama. Plus the fact of course that he had to let go of Im Soo Jung who was the only person who sincerely loved him is just so heartbreaking...

I was troubled for weeks after watching MISA, but I LOVE IT nevertheless...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pennyvang23

JIS in What happened in Bal. he cries like a girl. it's supposed to be sad but he cries so funny i just had to laugh my butt off. LOL

Guest WitchGoddess

The Lovers in Paris guy, Lee Donggun was pretty pitiful. I reallyt wanted him to end up with the girl.

The guy from Stair Ways to Heaven was probably the worst one, but I didn't like his character a whole lot.

Guest FREAKY_ALTOIAN

MY THOUGHTS

Autumn Tale- uhhh songhyegyo died right??? so like no one got her...

Full House- Bi and songhyegyo were meant to be....

Goong-SHIN SHIN SHIN ^-^ is happy becuase of her...yul can juss find another pretty grl~

Lovers in Paris-it was a frikken story....that was made up...

My Girl-LJK and do better...hahaha but LDH is wonderful~

Only You-that guy has an EGO problem...hes the father let them be!

Winter Sonata-BYJ became blind she shuld be with him!!

Stairyway To Heaven- she died and it took her like 30 min ...and they were step siblings...but it was sad taht he died for her but she ended up dieing...but shes with him in heaven and KSW is the one to pity here on my opnion...

Bali- uhhh jo in sung frikken killed her....that mental guy...

tell me if i got ne wrong... i didnt watch all of the dramas so i dont no these are the ones that i watched,....

Guest djoching

It wasn't included in the list but I also vote for the other guy in "Only You" -- he played the role of Han Chae Young's good friend who loved her from the very start. Imagine, taking care and rearing a child who was not even his, put a roof above Chae Young's, her son's and her mom's heads and supported them... and this suave guy who impregnated her years before suddenly appears, and she runs to him in a heartbeat. Hehehe. Now THAT'S a tragedy. And I guess that's also love -- in the immortal words of, erm, I forgot [hehe], "You can't choose who you love."

he's in the list and that is why i also voted for him.. i think he's getting low votes coz he's series is not that popular... his status with HCY was unclear until JYJ appeared... it was as if he was just a spare tire all along

i wanted to vote for the guys in FH, LIP, MG, Goong also but then i know that from the start the lead girls made it clear to them that it is the main guy that they liked... the girls did not lead them that there is hope for them so if this guys are pitiful, it is their choice since they love the girl so much...

i did not vote for JIS becoz in the end, it is he that HJW really loves so thats a consolation for him..

i did not also vote for the guy in sTH becoz i loathe the idea that he kept CJW for himself for years while she had amnesia....

did not watch the other dramas so i can't comment although im familiar with AIMH and i pity also Won Bin's character

Guest fruchigumi

Definitely So Ji Sub in MISA. After all the years of hatred eating him up for his mother who deserted him and finally after meeting her to spend his remaining days plotting out revenge only to find out that she doesn't know he was alive and eventually not telling her that he lived because he's going to die soon is the most pitiful scenario I've seen in a K-drama. Plus the fact of course that he had to let go of Im Soo Jung who was the only person who sincerely loved him is just so heartbreaking...

I was troubled for weeks after watching MISA, but I LOVE IT nevertheless...

i totally agree with you....i think so ji sub's character in misa was the most pitiful male character ever, its just so sad for him that he was never really loved by anyone, and he only found someone who loved him truly towards the end of his life, its just so depressing....and also at the end when he asked his mother to cook for him made my heart sank, he just wanted to taste his mother's cooking before he dies....the thing that his mother never knew he was her own blood flesh makes his character even more depressing.... :(

Guest shronie_x3

i vote for shin hyun joon from sth. they just couldn`t be together to begin with since they were technically related even though they weren`t blood-related. he just loved her so much that he eventually even killed himself to give her eyes. she then died afterwards so he lost his eyes for nothing kinda.... but he at least let her see before she died.

second choice is lee jun ki in my girl. he was so nice to her and stuff but they never ended up together... it always seems the really really nice one never gets the girl. even though the guy the girl ends loving is a ssa ga ji or something she still loves him and not the nice one.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pomeyy.

Either Lee Jun Ki or Wonbin.

They loved the girl so much and would do anything for them but didn't even get the girl. =[

Guest Galchi

I'll go for So Ji Sub in MISA.

The most pitiful male character I have watched and touched my emotions that much.

I also like Jo In Sung in Bali but I don't pity him in that show, I just find him very good looking

Guest strawberrynkiwi

I would have pick Wonbin, but I didn't want him with SHG so not gonna vote him. I choose Yul Goon. He was so innocent. First he loses the title of crown prince, then gets betray by his mother & king's relationship, then losing the one he loves. He was so cute too :(

Guest sam chin

I voted for What happened in Bali....

the male character is Jo in Sung...he's so pitiful, in the end he killed Ha ji Won & so ji sup and

killed himself too....

i think this is worst ending that I ever come across in korean dramas... :)

Archived