[Sitcom 2011]Come, Come, Absolutely Come 왔어왔어 제대로 왔어

Guest miguel09

Sorry to ask this but where can I get the torrents for the following eps after 31? I am so curious to know what happens next between Soo Jin and Chan Young. It's not the best sitcom around but I think this show grows on you. Furthermore, I think Lee Sookyung and Jin Yihan are awesome in their roles!:D

Guest xshurri kurrix

Sorry to ask this but where can I get the torrents for the following eps after 31? I am so curious to know what happens next between Soo Jin and Chan Young. It's not the best sitcom around but I think this show grows on you. Furthermore, I think Lee Sookyung and Jin Yihan are awesome in their roles!:D

Yes, yes, I'm also wondering where I can watch the episodes after episode 31. I totally agree with sharsharphee about how the sitcom grows on you. the set and the scenario may not be top-notch, but the sitcom as a whole does have an endearing aspect to it. Plus, I wonder who Jeon Tae Soo will end up with.... Lee Soo Kyung? Yoo In Young??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived