Try this one, too: SOLIVE

It's been pretty good to me so far ;)

Thank you... Thank you soo much :lol:

KSHOWNOW will be subbing it... what time will the drama start??  ^_^

The drama will start at 21:55 :rolleyes:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm...episode 1 not bad. my first impression of JB's character is totally wrong.lol.. i thought he would be a playful one but it's the opposite. everyone's acting is ok imo. this the first time for me to watch Kang Sora. wow..she's good. :) Jinwoon is n_n. i can't help but smile everytime he's smile. :D

poor Kirin High. it's look like ghost town.. :D i kinda missed the old Kirin and the teachers. ^_^

the relationship:

JB and YooJin are rival. they're auditioned together when they want to enter Kirin. back then, YooJin was very confident while JB wasn't.

YooJin and Hyesung are classmate.

Hyesung has a crush with JB. :wub:

edit:

Hershe's performance.

Hershe

Intro

Intro

1st episode is good..

i understand kang sora is the main actress so many airtime is on her part but but but why hyorin just appear for less than 2 minutes in beginning... T^T

even sora's good friend have more airtime T^T

@jielun_aini: we both post at the same time. :)

i just checked daum. Jang WooJae(JB),IU Cameo,Dream high OST are trending right now. news article also started to come in. B)

Darn this is just me but my fool; Everytime I click on the link it take me to the site but it will only let me stay for lie 2 seconds than take me to a random ad. I keep closing it because I'm scared it some kind of spam/hacker. Is there any other link that work fine?

I miss the live stream so yeah

Guest Emmy_Chloe

Watched the live stream & absolutely love it. Judging from the first episode, I guess we're in for a great season!

Needless to say, Kang Sora is really good :)

Dream High 2, fighting!

@jielun_aini: we both post at the same time. :)

i just checked daum. Jang WooJae(JB),IU Cameo,Dream high OST are trending right now. news article also started to come in. B)

sakurakimchi OMG!!! really that great :w00t: and I'll be wait BTW look ep2 it so interesting Jinwoon & JB are fight again

Thanks my dear for good new :wub:

Preview ep2

Cr. T7Queens@youtube

Fudge. Sorry for topping the page.

Kim Soo Hyun was cute in the beginning. I love his frustration. ;)

Dream High 2 can also be seen on YouTube. Here's the full RAW version: DREAM HIGH 2, EP 1 ON YT

Edit

Sorry to be OT

Peaches!!! Great to see you here. Haven't seen you since Heartstrings ;) And once again, you're coming through for us with the transcap :)

Transcript of the last few scenes of Ep 1…

The next day, the Executive Director of the Entertainment Agency, Lee kang-Chul and JB arrived at Kirin Arts Academy School.

JB : Why are we here?

Lee : This is an Arts academy school.

JB : You mean to say this place?! (The present Kirin Arts School is pretty run-down and hardly looks impressive).

Scene of Yoo Jin and Hye Sung (these two characters are really adorable and endearing and they are definitely starting to grow on me)…

Hye Sung : If you help me out, I’ll give you money in return. (referring to the music she’s composed and uploaded on her ipod. She wants Yoo Jin to listen to it and help her to improve on it).

Yoo Jin : No, I don’t want to…

Hye Sung : It’s really important to me. I’ll offer you 3000 Won.

(The next scene shows the Exec Director dropping by at the principal’s office and it seems like these two are acquainted with each other as they have known each other a long time ago).

The scene is now moved back to Yoo Jin and Hye Sung….

Hye Sung : How about 10 000 Won?

Yoo Jin : Money is not the issue here….

It was at this juncture when JB was strolling along the corridor of the school campus that he was spotted by some school girls and he tried to cover his face with his scarf…..

On the other hand, Hye Sung was seen still trying to persuade Yoo Jin to help her out and they appear to be haggling over the price. JB was looking on at the both of them…and quietly observing them…

Hye Sung (persistently) : Just do me a favour and listen to my song.

Yoo Jin finally relented and they were listening to the piece of music that Hye Sung has composed in the recording studio. Both of them were not aware that JB has also followed them to the studio.

In the studio…..

Hye Sung : How is it?

Yoo Jin : Forget about it…(obviously Yoo Jin was not impressed with her composition)

Yoo Jin : I told you that this won’t do at all…

Hye Sung : Where does the problem lie?

Yoo Jin : To tell you frankly, there is really nothing to rave about and is really not fantastic….so why do you still want to persist on doing it?

Yoo Jin was making the comment that it’s really nothing great being an idol singer…all the while, JB was listening to their conversation and his words intently….

Yoo Jin (commented) : Idol singers nowadays don’t really bother whether they can produce good music or whether they are really talented in singing for all they probably care about is becoming famous….

JB was recalling back on the first time when he and Yoo Jin met during an audition at Kirin Arts School.

Yoo Jin was full of confidence at the audition in contrast to JB who was looking and behaving nervously.

The principal asked JB what item he’s prepared for the audition and JB replied that he’s a singer cum dancer but the principal did not look impressed and instead asked Yoo Jin to perform first…

Nonetheless, Yoo Jin put up an impressive performance showcasing s his talent at singing while playing his guitar.

On the hand, JB kinda messed up at his performance as he was too nervous and he accidentally knocked his own chair down.

He has yet to tune the strings of his guitar so he couldn’t even play the music on his guitar at all…

It was at this point that Yoo Jin was trying his best to control his own laughter and in almost an instant, he played a quick and catchy tune on his guitar as his attempt of making fun of JB’s folly.

End of flashback…to the present scene where Yoo Jin is still engaged in a discussion with Hye Sung…

JB was still listening intently on and it was at this point that Yoo Jin turned around and spotted JB.

JB walked forward and headed towards them, turning to Hye Sung….

JB to Hye Sung : I’ll help you by listening to it…

Hye Sung (in awe) : Can you really do that?

JB helped Hye Sung to improve on her piece of music on the computer and it sounded much more melodious now and that made Hye Sung really delighted…

Yoo Jin and JB seemed like they were about to break into a heated argument…

JB : Yeah, that’s it…

Yoo Jin : If you’ve something to say, just go ahead and say it….

JB : Are you trying to say that I’m being bothersome?

One of them accidentally hit the speaker mode which was switched on but the boys were not aware of this at all… Their conversation could be heard by the students on campus.

Hye Sung : What are you trying to do?

Yoo Jin : Deleting the file... (referring to the piece of music which JB has just worked on it as he proceeded to click on the document and drag it to the trashbin.

Hye Sung tried to stop him from doing it but Yoo Jin ignored her pleas and went ahead to delete the file and sending it to the trashbin.

Hye Sung (in a furious tone) : You'll definitely regret it...

JB : You jerk! (and attempted to pull Yoo Jin by the collar)....

Yoo Jin to JB : Since you're so talented, you can just compose another similar piece of music...

Soon, other students also started to gather at the recording studio...secretly watching what's going on...

JB (challenged Yoo Jin) : Composing another piece of music is your problem since you were the one who's deleted it in the first place. If you're really that talented, why is it that you're still unknown to others? Why? Do you feel like bashing me up? Just go ahead. Maybe if you were to hit me, you might just become a little more famous?!

The final scene ended up with Yoo Jin wanting to charge ahead at JB but Hye Sung was seen sticking out her leg, causing Yoo Jin to trip over it and hitting his face against the glass door....

Haha...definitely a hilarious way of ending Ep 1 of DH2....I think I may just become addicted to this drama...and do hope you'll enjoy watching it as much as I do too....

Archived