[Drama 2012] Dream High 2 드림하이 2

debbieleung

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SuYinadmirer

Still cut of ‘Dream High 2′ shows off Jinwoon’s manners

20120108_1325949583_25986400_1.jpg

In a recent still cut of ‘Dream High 2‘, 2AM Jinwoon‘s manners are becoming a hot topic.

On January 7th, an online community posted a photo of the ‘Dream High 2′ filming site with 2AM’s Jinwoon and Kang Sora. The photo has been gaining much interest as Jinwoon had to place his legs apart to be close to Kang Sora’s height.

According to their profiles, Jinwoon is 185 cm (~72.8″), while Kang Sora is 168 cm (~66.1″), making a large 17 cm. (~6.7″) difference.

Jinwoo was caring enough to place his legs apart in order to decrease the height difference for Kang Sora.

Netizens replied with, “Is he standing with his legs apart because of the height difference?” and “Jinwoon oppa is of course so caring!”

Jinwoon and Kang Sora will appear in the pilot episode of KBS‘s ‘Dream High 2′ on January 30th.

Source: TV Report via Nate

cr; Allkpop

LOL, this has nothing to do with manners. XD Pretty sure the director told him to stand like that in order for the close-up to not look awkward.

From a credible source, it seems like more DH2 posters are going to be released around 16th, January.

the first teaser of Dream High 2!!!

KBS2 드림하이2 1st Teaser 120109

so excited for this. i'm gonna watch this for Jinwoon and Ailee. love them already.

i'm so excited for the boys and i'm curious about JB and SiWoo too. :)

and i missed that i wanna be a superstar's song .. i hope this time they will release it officially..u hear that JYP! :D

Hey Im Jaebum is freaking cute =O he a Jype trainee right? Ah I heard jype is debuting a new boyband. . I wonder if he going to be part of it! Anyway I'm now looking forward to this, I wasn't sure because of the cast but let see. I hope they improve when the setting and HEATER for this season. (feel bad for last season where everywhere they goes seem cold)

Hello dreamers..

wow, it's been a long year..

happy new year all of you..2012 started and so is DREAM HIGH 2

okay at first i wasn't excited because of the cast i mean i'm okay with everyone..but i had a problem with Sora..because she is the only one who is not an idol..but then i said ..hey KSH aka sam dong wasn't an idol too and he was the best so it's not fair to judge her without seeing her acting so i will give her a chance on this..she is a good actress but in music and dance i don't know..

anyway i'm so excited to see my Ji yeon ahhhhhh..my pretty Jiyeon ..first of all she is a great actress and second she have a pretty voice so i can't wait to see her..and every one else for sure..i love hyorin voice and aliee too..

and Jinwoon wow he look so hot..!!!

and the new boys...i'm so excited to see them

and i know that all of us thinking about the love line in this season and it's observe that sora and Jinwoon will be a couple but i don't know about the others..but JYP shi and MR writer you better give my Jiyeon a love line i want her to love and to be loved unlike my poor eunjung in season one...don't break my heart please..!!!

thank you all for the updates and i will sure be around to hear more news from you...

best luck to this season and this year...

love you all :wub:

recruitg2ra.png

We are currently looking for members for our brand-new project DREAM HIGH 2

The available positions are:

Translators – Chinese to English *Most Needed*

Translators/Spot Translators – Korean to English *Most Needed*

Timers

Editors 

We are a small (and friendly!) community but are looking to expand and would love to have you!

Please support us if you can!

Interested? You can join us by visiting our website http://fightingfs.com/join-us-2/

OR email us at fightingfansubs@gmail.com

Visit our site http://fightingfs.com/

Like our Facebook Fanpage https://www.facebook.com/fightingfansubs

Guest SuYinadmirer

"Dream High 2" Releases New Poster Featuring Two New Members

ajapimucmaaxvzv.jpg

Upcoming drama “Dream High 2,” the highly anticipated sequel to last year’s hit “Dream High,” finally unveiled its entire cast. Earlier today, CJ Media released a new poster for the drama. “Dream High 2” has built up hype by keeping quiet about two other cast members that will be part of the group “Eden” in the drama. The released poster has drawn a lot of interest because it features rookie actors JB and Key East Entertainment's Park Seo Joon, the two members who have been veiled until now. The top four in the poster - T-ara's Park Ji Yeon, JB, SISTAR's Hyorin, and Park Seo Joon will play the Korea's best idol stars, while 2AM's Jung Jin Woon and Kang Sora at the bottom will play the two knucklehead music students.

JB plays JB, a perfectionist and talented idol, while Park Seo Joon takes on the role of Si Woo, a good-looking, devilish idol who can easily make a girl's heart flutter with his killer smile. Park Ji Yeon plays Lian, a member of the popular girl group Hershe, who also aspires to one day be the "Queen of the Cannes Film Festival," but lacks the acting ability to do so. Hyorin's Nana has a natural talent for singing and a very cool and relaxed personality. Kang So Ra takes on the role of Shin Hae Sung, an awkward student from an unfortunate background who learns music solely through books and writing. Lastly, Jin Woon plays Jin Yoo Jin, a troubled student, who's full of himself, aspiring to be a rock star

Park Jin Young will reprise his role as one of the teachers at Kirin Arts High School, which is in dire financial situation and in danger of shutting down. The second season will showcase the fierce music/dance battles between the top idol stars, who are about to have nervous breakdowns, and the school's troubled students. The upcoming drama also stars Ailee, After School's Gahee, Kim Ji Soo, Choi Yeo Jin , and others.

“Dream High 2” will air January 30 on KBS at 9:55PM KST.

cr;Soompi

YESH!

Looks like Jinwoon and Sora are the leads though. Hopefully the other cast also get well-deserved and even screen time. ^^

Dream High 2 – Information on Characters

tumblr_lxrvjqOkXp1qjc96do1_250.jpg

The 2012 most anticipated drama series Dream High 2 has revealed a series of teaser photos and videos, making viewers flutter and raising their anticipations highly. This time is its official poster in which ‘idol’ actors of T-ara’s Ji Yeon, JB, Sistar’s Hyo Lyn, Park Seo Jun, 2AM’s Jin Woon and Kang Sora are showing different appeals, whether it is a strong charisma or an adorable expression.

In the series, Kang Sora plays Hae Seong, a poor student who learns music only through written guidebooks; Jung Ji Woon acts Yoo Jin, a problematic big talker dreaming of becoming a rock star; Park Ji Yeon plays the role of ‘idol’ Lee An who wishes to stand on the red carpet of Cannes Film Festival but shows a poor acting skill; JB turns into a talented ‘idol’ star or a real control freak; Park Seo Jun takes the character of an attractive ‘idol’ star Si Woo who knows how to make female fans’ hearts flutter; and Hyo Lyn acts Na Na, a competent lead vocal of a good personality. The six lead characters of Dream High 2 resulted in the posters perfect enough to meet fans’ high expectations, clearly revealing each different character in the drama series.

In particular, JB and Si Woo have been veiled before the posters reveal their faces. Their charismatic and chic visuals turned out never to be contradictory to people’s expectations.

The first episode of Dream High 2 will air at 9:55 p.m. on January 30.

Source -kpop news

Source - entertainmentaasia.wordpress.com

Guest pooja07

Dream High 2 – Information on Characters

*quoted image*

The 2012 most anticipated drama series Dream High 2 has revealed a series of teaser photos and videos, making viewers flutter and raising their anticipations highly. This time is its official poster in which ‘idol’ actors of T-ara’s Ji Yeon, JB, Sistar’s Hyo Lyn, Park Seo Jun, 2AM’s Jin Woon and Kang Sora are showing different appeals, whether it is a strong charisma or an adorable expression.

In the series, Kang Sora plays Hae Seong, a poor student who learns music only through written guidebooks; Jung Ji Woon acts Yoo Jin, a problematic big talker dreaming of becoming a rock star; Park Ji Yeon plays the role of ‘idol’ Lee An who wishes to stand on the red carpet of Cannes Film Festival but shows a poor acting skill; JB turns into a talented ‘idol’ star or a real control freak; Park Seo Jun takes the character of an attractive ‘idol’ star Si Woo who knows how to make female fans’ hearts flutter; and Hyo Lyn acts Na Na, a competent lead vocal of a good personality. The six lead characters of Dream High 2 resulted in the posters perfect enough to meet fans’ high expectations, clearly revealing each different character in the drama series.

In particular, JB and Si Woo have been veiled before the posters reveal their faces. Their charismatic and chic visuals turned out never to be contradictory to people’s expectations.

The first episode of Dream High 2 will air at 9:55 p.m. on January 30.

Source -kpop news

Hi there!

I think you got this info from my site so i'd appreciate it if you could give me the credit as well

Guest SuYinadmirer

A new official Dream High 2 poster of all the cast has been released. This is the best I could find. I might update with another clearer picture if I happen to stumble upon it. Hopefully they'll release a close-up of the main six with the two mains facing the camera. :)

Let's cheer for high quality!

High quality: (cr:Dreamhigh2TH)

dh00731.jpg

cr: @World_SISTAR & @4M_Lee1006

edit; ALLKPOP article

‘Dream High 2′ reveals full cast in new poster

On January 15th, KBS 2TV’s upcoming teenage drama ‘Dream High 2’ shared a new poster with all 16 of its cast members.

As reported earlier, the students of ‘Kirin Arts High School’ were revealed to be actress Kang Sora, 2AM‘s Jinwoon, T-ara‘s Jiyeon, and SISTAR‘s Hyorin. Joining them are new names JB, Park Seo Joon, Yoo So Young, Kim Ji Soo, Ailee, Jr, and Jung Yeon Joo.

Meanwhile, the teachers will be played by J.Y. Park, Kim Jung Tae, Kwon Tae Hyo, Choi Yeo Jin, and After School‘s Kahi.

The drama team has also revealed some new character profiles, such as ‘Park Soon Dong’ (Yoo So Young) and ‘Park Hong Joo’ (Kim Ji Soo). Park Soon Dong is a dorky girl who believes that she can communicate with ghosts, while ‘Park Hong Joo’ is a poet who’s perfect in every way, except for his face.

Other characters include ‘Ailee’ (Ailee), ‘Jung Wi Bong’ (Jr), and ‘Yi Seul’ (Jung Yeon Joo). Jung Wi Bong is a saxophone player who’s also a back dancer for JB, and Yi Seul’ is Chairman Lee Kang Cheol’s daughter.

Regarding the roles of the teachers, J.Y. Park has reclaimed his popular role as ‘Yang Jin Man’. His fellow ‘staff members’ include ‘Joo Jung Wan’ (Kwon Hae Hyo), vocal instructor ‘Kim Tae Yeon’ (Choi Yeo Jin), and dance teacher ‘Hyun Ji Soo’ (Kahi). Oz Entertainment’s President and Kirin Arts’ Chairman/Principal, ‘Lee Kang Cheol’ will be played by Kim Jung Tae.

‘Dream High 2′ will to air its first episode on January 30th.

Source and Image: Star News via Naver

cr;allkpop

Kim Soo Hyun to Make a Cameo Appearance in the Pilot Episode of “Dream High 2”

7105e059e8b9280bfd9cec987c8a6765_large.jpg

“Dream High” breakout star Kim Soo Hyun will make a cameo appearance in the pilot episode of “Dream High 2,” scheduled to air January 30. Currently, Kim Soo Hyun is busy filming his latest drama “The Moon that Embraces the Sun,” and many fans were skeptical as to whether he would have the time to film the cameo. However, it’s been announced that Kim Soo Hyun had already filmed the scene early on during the beginning of production stages. He will reprise his role as Song Sam Dong, a naïve country boy who goes on to become the first Korean to win a Grammy.

Producers of the upcoming show stated, “Kim Soo Hyun is very fond of the show, especially because he received so much love from the first season. When we asked him for a cameo, he agreed and completed the shoot early on.” “Dream High 2” has a long list of season 1 cast lined up to make a cameo appearance.

“Dream High 2” stars T-ara’s Ji Yeon, SISTAR’s Hyorin, 2AM’s Jin Woon, Kang So Ra, and rookie actors Park Seo Joon and JB. The second season will showcase the fierce music/dance battles between the top idol stars, who are about to have nervous breakdowns, and the school's troubled students.

KBS will air the first episode of “Dream High 2” on January 30 at 9:55PM KST.

Source: http://www.soompi.com/news/kim-soo-hyun-to-make-a-cameo-appearance-in-dream-high-2

Archived