[Drama 2012] Dream High 2 드림하이 2

debbieleung

Guest vietboi686

Did Viki ever release softsubs for ep11-16 I only have up to 10? I tried back tracking but didn't see anything maybe I missed it.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest neeras

Hi Everyone,

Dream High Season 2 Episode 16 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

dreamHigh2.jpg

Dream High Season 2 Episode 16 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3815-dream-high-2-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest Hottest-day

I watched episode 13 from KBS channel last night and I was touched when Haesung wants JB to become what he belongs to, standing on the stage and shine like a star after hearing words from Rian. But then, JB chases after Haesung and being knocked down by a truck when he's trying to protect a kid.:tears:

I think I like the scene most so far until now because it really moved my heart...

I'm eager to watch another episode tonight!

Guest angelmint84

Hiee!!

I have just started on dream high 2 (i know i am rather slow..) but the file for episode 15 with chinese subs is down on sendspace.. Was wondering if there's any kind soul out there who could supply me with the direct link? :tears:

Really would appreciate it alot!! Thanks in advance~~ ^_^

• 3 months later...

Finally I just finished just few hours...At first I don't like it but when Jb he was dancing while sora just standing they're so cute on that scene. I must enjoyed watching season2 rather than 1 much more touching scene that makes me cry special Sora crying and JB comfort Sora so sweet.

• 1 year later...

Hello ! I like the cast of this drama ! I'm a fan of Kang Sora so today I watch her new drama "Doctor Stranger" on SBS !1.jpg?w=545 cr SBS
Since a few days, the frequenting of forum "Kang Sora" increases !!! I post the link of forum because some fans write they had difficulty for finding it !!http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2009321/kang-sora-%EA%B0%95%EC%86%8C%EB%9D%BC-%E5%A7%9C%E7%B4%A0%E6%8B%89-%E3%82%AB%E3%83%B3-%E3%82%BD%E3%83%A9-%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%87-%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%8B%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2-%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%BA-%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A7/p1

• 1 month later...

Hello ! a little information : Kang So Ra confirmed in the drama "Misaeng" (october 2014). A forum is open : http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2023868/upcoming-tvn-drama-2014-misaeng-%EB%AF%B8%EC%83%9D-%EC%95%84%EC%A7%81-%EC%82%B4%EC%95%84-%EC%9E%88%EC%A7%80-%EB%AA%BB%ED%95%9C-%EC%9E%90/p1

Archived