Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6shin3hwa7

yess i heard that jang woo hyuk caught her rose! in loveletter

really? i think they make a cute couple. i wish they showed more of Bin in Woo Hyuk's Flip Reverse MV.

Guest --Fallen--Star--

Lmao. I finally spotted this thread XD Bin received many antis 'cause she's been acting with hot guys XD. But I LOVE her! ^O^

Guest yuppieguppy

really? i think they make a cute couple. i wish they showed more of Bin in Woo Hyuk's Flip Reverse MV.

i agree i think BIN and jang woo hyuk would be an adorable couple.

i don't know why but they seem to fit so well together...

Guest tklovex3

go bin, go bin, it's binning it's binning.

:P

:lol:

she's cute i like her.

i've never heard her singing or saw her dances....

but i watched her acting in Sang Doo and i think she's cute! hehe

Guest krazyxdreamer

]' date='Dec 17 2005, 03:58 PM' post='1041128']

Lmao. I finally spotted this thread XD Bin received many antis 'cause she's been acting with hot guys XD. But I LOVE her! ^O^

LMAO! yeah i sort of agree! ever since she started acting or grouping up with hotties, she got more anti's!

JUN HYE BINS GREAT PERSON AND A GREAT ENTERTAINER!

GO GO GO HYE BIN!

Guest mdabest247

bin fits both jang woo hyuk and minwoo

they're such good friends

so it looks awkward when they become a couple in love letter

but other than that

they look awesome together

bin fits both jang woo hyuk and minwoo

they're such good friends

so it looks awkward when they become a couple in love letter

but other than that

they look awesome together

yeah all three of them are great friends. like how they chose to do nahn arah yo in the award show together. Soemtimes I see them goofing off or talking to eachother in teh background. and I remember Manwon henbok when jang woo hyuk was talking to minwoo and MWs like "yeah i think JWH is going to win" then all of a sudden JHB appears and Minwoo pretends hes all scared and their like goofing off.

JWH and Bin are a good couple and MW an Bin. But MW and Bin are always pairedd...and MW is taken...

Guest alicechan

Have anyone watched loveletter? well i want to shout out my opinions about Bin here :).

I acctually liked her outfit, But i'm not into her hair style :x she looked crazy LOL, well she looked pretty though. I thought she'll get more ant-is when she started to dance and be couple with JWH (as in show), but i guess not. I also, heard she's the 'Mascot' of LL. Which i don't feel comfortable about that. Bin should stop making those weird face expressions when she's dancing ._. i mean is making her look all weird and ugly.

I'm sorry if i sounded rude/bashing (I didn't wanted to T_T). Just telling my opinions (:

Yes, she make an cute couple with JWH/MW oppa :D.

^ doode i do agree with you. Sometimes I think she should close her mouth when she dances, but thats kinda like a habbit now. like kelly clarkson used to sing with her hand on her stomach. Bins outfits are acutally really pretty in Loveleter esp the dresses.

The reason she is the mascot is becase: she is the onyl girl who was on the show forever. JYR is not on the show anymore, so they made her mascot.

same reason for why shes LLs dancing queen shes the only girls whos going to and has been on teh show forever that can atleast dance a little.

Guest kjgprincess

i think minwoo and jung hye bin look good.

jang woo hyuk should get with someone better.

is bin coming to la with kim jong gook for his concert?

sometimes her eyes seem too big and her mouth with the dancing thing too, i know what you mean...but she's pretty especially in mong jung ki 2.

Guest yuppieguppy

yeah all three of them are great friends. like how they chose to do nahn arah yo in the award show together. Soemtimes I see them goofing off or talking to eachother in teh background. and I remember Manwon henbok when jang woo hyuk was talking to minwoo and MWs like "yeah i think JWH is going to win" then all of a sudden JHB appears and Minwoo pretends hes all scared and their like goofing off.

JWH and Bin are a good couple and MW an Bin. But MW and Bin are always pairedd...and MW is taken...

what award show was it?

i want to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

^ I sent it to you. Anyone else needs itt?

ok so i was watching the tru game show and Jang woo hyuk was on it. and he was dressed as a girl with makeup (didnt seem like him at all) and people had to see who was the real girl and well he did a sexy dance and it seemed like he just copied Jeon Hye bins moves. i was like woahh

Guest ` CLASSIC ;

Does anyone have the manwon eh hengbok episode?

I never saw it, but everyone talked about how nice Bin was in it, so I'm curiously. (:

Archived