• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yuppieguppy

hey ya'll.

i've recently started to like BIN alot!

i think she's really cute and funny....

haha..my dad said the funniest thing while

he watching the BANJUN drama he goes

"WOW. she has great teeth." (pertaining to BIN)

okay...it was funny to me though!

Guest suejinners

ive seen her Highschool day pics with her friends and her teeth were superstraight then also.. so its either she has nice teeth or she got braces before that ^^ i dont think they are that big.

Guest happyroach

Bin's pretty. She is. Just...needs to be slapped for wearing tasteless clothing. Her cordi needs to be slapped, too.

That and a couple more voice lessons. Hah

Wat I said in the other thread::

bin, got to where she is. How she has so much confident amazes me. Why? She was in a group called luv. That group failed. She had her first solo album. that failed to. Then she got fired from her company

two failures, and she still has the confidance to come back. Yes, shes not a good singer, but she didnt get the training that alot of other gassoos got. her 2am song is also very catchy. And Bin also works very hard to promote herself coming out in all kinds of variety shows, etc., even before her album came out.

Alot of the time where she trys to get attention, is because its scripted. I remember at xman on the couple partt (when shes in love with kjk) and goes dance in front of him, wen she went back to the spot she started laughing shaking her head and hand like saying (JK)

I saw Manwon henbok, (bin VS woohyuk) and i started like her more. So much stars went to help her. Esp Suh ji young and Park Jung ah. Suh Ji young picked bin over woohyuk! And andy had to buy her 11 dollars worth of food (trust me it was A LOT) and after she was done eating as much as she can, she went over to woohyuks dressing room place and gave him the rest of the food. she said that shes worried that he will faint and the fans will be hurt. He was so happy that he started saying "bin is the best" "wow cause bin gave me the foood it taste better" and he saw her on music core. and he started copying his dance moves!

Also, in that 1 year, bin worked her butt off for a great body, and she got one. Shes not sooo skinny like other stars and that just digustes me soemtimes. but shes skinny, curvy and looks soo healty.

I think she can dance to. shes really good at power dance.

And her clothes. yes on performances they can be o.O but I remember on manwon henbok where she kept on putting parkjungahs jacket over her legs so her legs wouldnt be showing so much.

Yes I like the cute look more than her sexy look. actually i like her cute seducive look. but still, sexy is in. and she has to go with teh Fad. like CSJH went from cute to drop dead sexy.

Shes really good friends with suh ji young, Jang Woo Hyuk, Tim, Minwoo, EugeneKim Jong Kook, and Kimjoongkooks back dancerr

i love bin.. i dont get why people hate her. they say she acts to cute so it annoys them, or she trys to act to sexy and that annoys them. which one is it cute or sexy? Cheyeons like that too -_- , do i see hate post about her.... I personally think shes a better dancer than cheyeon. Cheyeon cant get the beat of the music atleast bin can....

i <3 bin

Orange part is where i got my ino from pinklegirl007

Guest yuppieguppy

bin, got to where she is. How she has so much confident amazes me. Why? She was in a group called luv. That group failed. She had her first solo album. that failed to. Then she got fired from her company

two failures, and she still has the confidance to come back. Yes, shes not a good singer, but she didnt get the training that alot of other gassoos got. her 2am song is also very catchy. And Bin also works very hard to promote herself coming out in all kinds of variety shows, etc., even before her album came out.

Alot of the time where she trys to get attention, is because its scripted. I remember at xman on the couple partt (when shes in love with kjk) and goes dance in front of him, wen she went back to the spot she started laughing shaking her head and hand like saying (JK)

I saw Manwon henbok, (bin VS woohyuk) and i started like her more. So much stars went to help her. Esp Suh ji young and Park Jung ah. Suh Ji young picked bin over woohyuk! And andy had to buy her 1 dollars worth of food (trust me it was A LOT) and after she was done eating as much as she can, she went over to woohyuks dressing room place and gave him the rest of the food. she said that shes worried that he will faint and the fans will be hurt. He was so happy that he started saying "bin is the best" "wow cause bin gave me the foood it taste better" and he saw her on music core. and he started copying his dance moves!

Also, in that 1 year, bin worked her butt off for a great body, and she got one. Shes not sooo skinny like other stars and that just digustes me soemtimes. but shes skinny, curvy and looks soo healty.

And her clothes. yes on performances they can be o.O but I remember on manwon henbok where she kept on putting parkjungahs jacket over her legs so her legs wouldnt be showing so much.

Yes I like the cute look more than her sexy look. actually i like her cute seducive look. but still, sexy is in. and she has to go with teh Fad. like CSJH went from cute to drop dead sexy.

Shes really good friends with suh ji young, Jang Woo Hyuk, Tim, Minwoo, EugeneKim Jong Kook, and Kimjoongkooks back dancerr

i love bin.. i dont get why people hate her. they say she acts to cute so it annoys them, or she trys to act to sexy and that annoys them. which one is it cute or sexy? Cheyeons like that too -_-, do i see hate post about her.... I personally think shes a better dancer than cheyeon. Cheyeon cant get the beat of the music atleast bin can....

i <3 bin

i agree w/ you.

i'm a BIN lover. i love her look.

she kind of reminds me of britney spears.

haha...BIN seems geniune. At first I didn't really know

who she was but after Man Won Heh Beh Kwon I really

started to like her. Her personality is contagious.

my favorite was when she was pretending to drink the soda. haha

so cute. haha...

Guest suejinners

^ YEah! Man won ae haeng bok. i saw the part where she was tugging the back of her short shorts from her blue perf outfit. and when she sat down she had a jacket in her lap

you would think that shes a good/sweet/nice girl since shes friends with park jung ah who is known to be a great person. man won ae haeng bok really changed my thoughts about her ^^

****AND Bin is doing good things like giving back!! not all stars do that. she is helping raise awareness for sick children... /make a wish foundation... she actually cried!!! =[.. and everyone was asking why she was crying! are you kidding me? wouldn't you cry also?? i mean shes saying im going to give it my all in helping these kids... !!! geez...

I just wish she didn't come up with the idea of the controversial outfit 0__0 other than that shes cool.

I saw Manwon henbok, (bin VS woohyuk) and i started like her more. So much stars went to help her. Esp Suh ji young and Park Jung ah. Suh Ji young picked bin over woohyuk! And andy had to buy her 1 dollars worth of food (trust me it was A LOT) and after she was done eating as much as she can, she went over to woohyuks dressing room place and gave him the rest of the food. she said that shes worried that he will faint and the fans will be hurt. He was so happy that he started saying "bin is the best" "wow cause bin gave me the foood it taste better" and he saw her on music core. and he started copying his dance moves!

i love bin.. i dont get why people hate her. they say she acts to cute so it annoys them, or she trys to act to sexy and that annoys them. which one is it cute or sexy? Cheyeons like that too -_-, do i see hate post about her.... I personally think shes a better dancer than cheyeon. Cheyeon cant get the beat of the music atleast bin can....

i <3 bin

wow what an entry! hae bin is a talented actress and singer. i dont know why so many people get annoyed by her. and i am respecting her more for helping out needy children.

Guest hillz3388

shez alright i reckong...just probably ehat she wore forthe perf that started stirring up crAp about her.......itz pointless...just be more careful next time when choosing outfitz...and let a pro stylist help!

Guest 6shin3hwa7

I actually really like her. After watching Manwon henbok I like her more. She seems like a very fun person, always laughing. I agree with everything yelinoh said.

Bin's pretty. She is. Just...needs to be slapped for wearing tasteless clothing. Her cordi needs to be slapped, too.

That and a couple more voice lessons. Hah

thank you all for agreeing with me... and more...

And if you want to argue that it's her stylist who chooses the clothing, then let me ask you, what sane individual wouldn't have fired the stylist long ago?

its her company... probaly wont let her....

I saw this one talkshow (american talk show) and this girl came out, he best friend started hating her becuase the girl started dressing like a gothic. (not that she was). Her best friend would throw drum sticks at her and the drumsticks would even break.

This is wat a lot of people are doing to bin. They hate her clothes they hate her...im not saying its everyone. but some people just have things like shes a bad dresser to bash her for. maybe bad singer, but theirs many bad singers in korea out there.

And the whole Bin VS ivy thing. Ivy got a lot of training. the company focused only on her. Ivy had a lot of top people to train her. esp JYP. and for over a year. The company spent so much money training her and promoting her album. the MV was in America and cost so much... if Bin got that training i bet she be that good (got it from pinklegirl007)

and also wen I said andy had to by her 1 dollar worth of food i ment 11 sorry my mistake

ok. im sorry to keep on posting...

everyones saying that she gave cheyeon a cocky look wen they were doing their mini dance battle in loveletter, well teh subtitle thing said "worried" in korean, meaning that she was worried.

yes, shes named dancing queen in Loveletter, thats because shes the only girl whos on every single loveletter show (except one) that can dance, because the other girl is Jang Young ran (although i love her). ANd its not like Bins like "Yeah im dancing queen!! NO ONE CAN CHANGE IT" its not like she made herself it. Its the PDs idea.

And also THIS IS IMPORTANT PEOPLE

Bin did not say she can beat hyolee. she said she has the confident and will try not to be overlooked or forgotten when hyolee comesback with a new album. People likes to over exaggerate wat people say -_- (pinklegirl007)

And also... I just watched this performance

it was Bin, Jang Woo hyuk and minwoo. (all three of them are great friends)

they were performaning seo tai ji "nan arah yo".

Why would JWH and Minwoo pick Bin over any other dancing queen??

Bin was dressed in really cute clothes to. it was like hiphop clothes. she accadently bumpd into minwoo and they started laughing.

Wen people say she can only do sexy dance, their wrong. the seotaiji was power dance, its a hard dance to. if anyone wants to see it.. ill post it up

Orange part I got info from pinklegirl007

Guest bubblepeach

I'm begininng to like Bin more. I admit I used to dislike her because of the whole "dancing queen" title. But ever since she appeared in so many tv shows, she seems very nice. She doesn't overreact things and stuuf. And the Manwon Haengbok episode like yelinoh stated, I was kinda surprised Bin gave some of her food to Woo Hyuk. Most people wouldn't just care for their opponents in a game. It shows that she respects the elders.

And about the coupling in LL, I notice that she and Minwoo/Woo Hyuk are close friends. She is on the same shows with Minwoo/Woohyuk so often that people start to saying things they're a couple and so on. Look at Hwanhee. I mean, she coupled with him on LL once but there's no gossip/affair about the two of them. She doesn't even take the whole coupling affair/scandal too seriously.

Seriously, she's growing in me. Even though her singing is still a bit throw-off for me, but she's a great person. Oh yeah, for the dancing thing. The more I watch more of her '2 A.M.' perf, the more I think she can really dance well ^^

Oh, did she really get fired from her company due to LUV's failure? Wow!! That just makes me respect her more. She's definitely one brave girl

=)

Archived