Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

new here... i like BIN... she and seul ki are close friends.. and the two are one of my fav artists.. Bin seems nice and friendly.. and i like her eyes... *jealous* i don't care if she is not good in singing or dancing or whatever... no matter what i will still like her... many don't like her in LL or other shows.. why do they not get it.. those shows were scripted so why bother.. hehe.. anyways.. i still like her... and can't w8 for her new drama i hope she has a good character there... but i think she's the antagonist.. *hope not*..

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ImSmiley

^^ Welcome sae-ri, nice to have you in the bin thread!! Bin's eyes are really pretty. i'm so jealous as well. i don't mind who ever she gets couple with because she looks great with them all.

new here... i like BIN... she and seul ki are close friends.. and the two are one of my fav artists.. Bin seems nice and friendly.. and i like her eyes... *jealous* i don't care if she is not good in singing or dancing or whatever... no matter what i will still like her... many don't like her in LL or other shows.. why do they not get it.. those shows were scripted so why bother.. hehe.. anyways.. i still like her... and can't w8 for her new drama i hope she has a good character there... but i think she's the antagonist.. *hope not*..

Welcome! I hope I see you a lot around the Bin thread, God knows we need more fans! I also like BSG

mandy_gyuen it's out? THANKS! but I can't wait until it comes out on video.

Guest kassuma

Guest Joanne <3

^ The poster for the drama is!

So pretty in the HanBok!

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5438/20...03e70830ov3.jpg

I am excited for it come out on MARCH 14th!

Less then a MONTH!

Could you please provide an English translation for the name of her upcoming drama? ^__^ I'm interested in watching it with subtitles eventually, but I have no clue what it's called.

Guest evelyn168

I watched Happy Friends Together and H6 from last week... Bin look so petite compared to the K-1 boxer... But H6 was kind of boring this week. The only section I really liked was when Bin was doing the short drama.

Guest lovebin

Haven't been around here for quite a while. I miss this thread so much.

All five people look great in the picture and I can't wait for the drama to come out.

I watched Happy Friends Together and H6 from last week... Bin look so petite compared to the K-1 boxer... But H6 was kind of boring this week. The only section I really liked was when Bin was doing the short drama.

Haha i was thinking the exact same thing when i watched it.

Next ep. looks a bit more promising though.

I prefer the karaoke game over the catch-the-mouse game.

Guest DorkyCeeee

I see her on Heroine 6 and she is sooo pretty!!

She has nice eye-shape. That`s just me though, I think.

She has talent. She can really dance.

Guest lovebin

those pics were uploaded by Shin Jung Hwan onto his cyworld. Brian went to H6 again.

b_1CFBFD6F161C57A539D8C0C2DCF49F9E.jpg

b_6BD39308A3E139FC41DC79F33669F731.jpg

b_8EE31B9928FBC6BCCB599FA999AC26AC.jpg

b_9D669E49EE5BA5D928ECF6ACAB03E9DD.jpg

b_F6FCB87111E9501B0971EC6ED16533FD.jpg

single

b_2F3FF52982FA88EFCB6DFDFF72A349FA.jpg

But according to a Korean fan, Bin fell ill after filming this episode of Heroine 6 due to overwork. pray for her. :tears:

^ Those are SO cute. I know this sounds random, but I LOVE her yellow heels...haha

and SJH and Bin seem to be really close. They most be because of Loveletter, and he always went to her when they did the couple thing during Heroine 6. But there was that one picture of her and him that I found somewhere too!

lovebinTHANKS FOR SHARING! I haven't seen you around lately. I hope your backkk

OOH! MARCH IS COMING SOON! THAT MEANS THE DRAMA IS COMING OUT SOON!

Guest ImSmiley

thanks for the pictures.

bin is so pretty, she looks

so nice i yellow. her heels

are pretty too. i love all the heels

she wears in H6.

and yes, it's march!! her drama should

be coming out soon!!

Guest maxlover

Oh yay!! Brian's gonna be on H6 again!! I'm so glad....and wow! Bin looks so pretty in yellow! Thanks so much for sharing these with us!

Guest xtrammieex

whoa bin's gonna be in a drama? i wanna see. i love her even though a lot of pple dont..

personally i think her and jang woo hyuk would look good together.

i heard shes on heroine 6 but i cant find any subbed episodes =\

Archived