Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Oh Bin is not coming out on Goong S.. instead she is a character in this new drama with Han Ga In, Jaehee, Kim Jung Hoon, And Dennis Oh

evelyn168 thanks for the explanation eve

oh and Lee Ki Chan and Bin? How cute! Can't wait till it comes out on video.

Guest evelyn168

maxlover and Yelin: I'm definitely waiting for the Chinese subs too. I only caught the part about Jang Sun Hee saying that Bin is really beautiful... But it was really funny just watching LKC's expression. He was so embarassed about having to slap Bin on the wrist. But LKC is really easily fooled. In an old episode of pranks, Park Kyung Lim pretended that she had a crush on him and was like telling him... He actually believed it... It was one of the most hilarious moments ever... LKC is a really honest person... Him and Bin would be really great friends cause they're so up front...

Guest lovebin

thanks evelyn168 for explaining.

I never knew that Koreans would do the same as Hong Kongese do when a new drama starts filming.

Haven't watched recent episode of Heroine 6 but I heard it was good, especially between Bin and Lee Ki Chan.

btw, Happy together may come out on Feb 15th.

Guest evelyn168

^no prob... I found out about the pig's head because of watching Korean dramas...

Anyways, I just watched the Chinese subbed version of H6... It's so funny and cute. It turns out at that Jang Sun Hee busted Lee Ki Chan... JSH said that LKC told her in private that Bin's got really nice legs... The others were laughing and saying that instead of slapping her wrist, u want to slap her legs? He's so embarassed and pretends to read something on the board. Jo Hye Run then says she wants to be switched into the game so that she can get some 'skin ship'... Haha...

The second time he slaps her, they talk and it turns out that they live in the same area so they had met before at a party in the area. The others were complaining how lightly LKC has slapped Bin...

Guest maxlover

Oh that's too funny!! Thanks so much for the translation evelyn!! I think Lee Ki Chan is really cute and he really did look embarrassed!!...LOL

hey to everyone in this thread...i'm a noob, as you can tell...just wanted to say i'm a fan of hye bin and have to admit people need to stop judging her just because she gets to dance with their favorite hotties (singers or actors) or what not. I like seeing her on heroine6, it's obvious she puts in effort for her dances and that's why they come off looking awesome. hope she gets more and more recognition, was backlogging on this thread and read how brian said that she grows on you, and i think the more people get to know hye bin, the real character and personality and not just the sexy dancing queen on tv shows, she will win them over. hope to watch her in the new drama...that's all for now...

hey to everyone in this thread...i'm a noob, as you can tell...just wanted to say i'm a fan of hye bin and have to admit people need to stop judging her just because she gets to dance with their favorite hotties (singers or actors) or what not. I like seeing her on heroine6, it's obvious she puts in effort for her dances and that's why they come off looking awesome. hope she gets more and more recognition, was backlogging on this thread and read how brian said that she grows on you, and i think the more people get to know hye bin, the real character and personality and not just the sexy dancing queen on tv shows, she will win them over. hope to watch her in the new drama...that's all for now...

Great Imput. I too, think people shouldn't judge her if she dances with the hottest singers or actors or who they like. It just means their jealous of a celeberity they never met and probably will never know how their like who's on a scripted and fake TV show. I think she trys hard and puts in a lot of effor.

Wow Brian said that? I didn't know... HAHAHHAHAHA when did he say it?

Guest maxlover

^^Brian said that right after he and Bin finished dancing to "My Love" in Heroine 6. I think he had said something about almost choosing Hyun Young but that Bin grew on him when they were practicing for the dance....I thought it was cute!!

Guest evelyn168

It'll be nice if Brian and Bin do a duo... I think they look good together. Since they're from the same company, I think it'll be quite easy for them to sing a song together... I was thinking about Eru and Bin... But I think Brian and Bin's voice go better together...

Guest clover_love

^_^ huu huu if u check out the witch's amusement drama thread they have a pic of her a KJH except its bad quality ^^

I CANT WAIT!!! >_< gahh its too long to wait!

Guest clover_love

does anyone have a yashimmanman epi i think 114 and an earlier one with bin unni on it? ^^ or actually anything with her in it is great lol

Archived