Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

wow! that's great! :w00t: i hope the news is true! I would love to see Bin and Brian together again! :) I've been contenting myself by watching their dance at H6..hehe.. i watch it almost everyday.. :lol:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest poloblue

my first time in here. so what has jeon hye bin been up to since she got plastic surgery? thats the last thing i heard about her. she looks great now though! i think shes heaps pretty!!!!!!! she was good before too. b4 or after, she looks good nevertheless! dont u guys agree??? she has a good body too!

isn't she now on that show heroine 6 as one of the girls? is that all shes been doing recently???

my first time in here. so what has jeon hye bin been up to since she got plastic surgery? thats the last thing i heard about her. she looks great now though! i think shes heaps pretty!!!!!!! she was good before too. b4 or after, she looks good nevertheless! dont u guys agree??? she has a good body too!

isn't she now on that show heroine 6 as one of the girls? is that all shes been doing recently???

hmm.. I AGREE!! LOL she looks good before and after.

A lot of people think she looks good after, but before the surgury she looked more unique

Well..Bin is a regular MC on Herione 6...she does many dances there..

she recently did a hot dance with brian

she was recently on a fashion show

oh and they're rumors that she's going to be on Brian's MV

do you think a scandel is going to start?!?! I mean thats how the JWH+Bin scandel started. TV show partners then on eachothers music video..LOL

Guest evelyn168

Brian and Bin look sweet together, but I'm still rooting for JWH and Bin... It was really funny to watch two week's ago episode of H6... After Lee So Yeon danced for WH, he was like, I got hit for that? It was so funny... I guess WH expected a hot dance from LSY, but she's no Bin... I think WH might be jealous cause Bin did a really hot dance for Oh Ji Ho... Even in sports clothing, Bin looked really sexy when she did the dance... She really knows how to sway her body.

Guest star17s101

^ hes in alot of dramas..and i think he was in Super Rookie (a loong time ago) as well as the new one?

also im really happy that bin might be in the mv with brian! i cant wait to hear more updates on it. :)

^ Jung Sun Hee is the one partnered to Sung Shi Kyung in the episode with Brian. i think they are rumored to be dating too. :)

i like her looks then and now. :) she's pretty in her own way.

yes she is now a regular member of Heroine6. she also did an episode of Drama City and she's nominated in the coming KBS entertainment awards for that show. she's so cool in that episode btw. :)

Guest Eun_Bin

It is confirmed that Bin will be going to appear in Brian's MV but she will not act with Brian but with another actor name 이기우

and this guy seems to have partnered with Bin before during a game in one of the past X-MAN show

Brianmv.jpg

Here's the link to a korean report about the news : Korean report

Guest shiverbaby

It is confirmed that Bin will be going to appear in Brian's MV but she will not act with Brian but with another actor name 이기우

and this guy seems to have partnered with Bin before during a game in one of the past X-MAN show

Brianmv.jpg

Here's the link to a korean report about the news : Korean report

Oh I know this guy ... He is Lee Ki Woo ... he's in Sad Movie , A love to kill ( w Bi and Kim Sa Rang ) ... He's a good actor ... very tall ...

eventhough Bin is not w Brian , I feel happy ... Yeah ... It's a must seen MV ... Brian's voice and Bin's acting are terrific ...

edit : if you have kbs world , catch up KBS Awards ...

KBS WORLD SCHEDULE

Guest evelyn168

Thanks for the clip... Wow, Lee Ki Woo?? He's really tall cause he used to be a model... It's going to be a really funny pairing cause Bin is really petite... But then again, they've got the looks. I don't remember them pairing on X-man. I know it's the old X-man, probably around 20 ish episode... But I'm sure they were on the show together.

Guest lovebin

Due to the earthquake in Taiwan, it has become extremely difficult and often impossible to access websites outside China. Finally I can open soompi now. :D

Yeah, Bin and Lee Ki Woo would do a MV of Brian and just to clarify, they never got paired up on X-man, Bin was the last to choose, between Lee Ki Woo and Lee Ken, she chose the later.

This MV would be released in middle January. can't wait for it.

Is the KBS entertainment awards in which Bin is nominated going to shown tonight?

Guest maxlover

Just finally got around to seeing Park Jung Ah's music video for her song "Yeah" and i didn't know that Bin was featured in it...i found that to be really awesome!! Hockey gear and all!

As for Brian's mv, i'm excited to see it but am very disappointed that it isn't Brian who'll be acting with Bin...oh well! Can't wait for tomorrow's H6 so we can finally see who paired up with her

oh Lee Ki WOo.. i liked him in He Was Cool.. :lol: Im glad that he and Bin are going to act together but I'm kinda disappointed coz I was expecting she'd be paired up with Brian in this MV. but oh well.. :) Btw, what's the title of the song?

thanks Eun Bin for the clip and shiverbaby for the sched.. i want to watch the awards but we don't have KBS.. wish they air it online so i can watch.. :lol:

Archived