Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lovebin

yes, they cut the dancing part out. Why would they show in in the preview when they have already known it's not going to be included in the show? Audience are complaining on the BBS of Happy Sunday again. <_<

Guest maxlover

yes, they cut the dancing part out. Why would they show in in the preview when they have already known it's not going to be included in the show? Audience are complaining on the BBS of Happy Sunday again. <_<

Question....what is BBS?? Sorry if it's a dumb question...I'm lost...LOL...And yeah, i'm very peeved at the fact that JWH and Bin's dance was cut off....I really wanted some interaction between them...I'm so sad!

Guest junjinwifey

i notice that kbs always do not show some parts of heroine 6 which they release as previews...hyebin 7 woohyuk's dance is one prime example...this growing problem should stop ... if not i rather kbs dont show any previews at all & then edit out the parts previewed...

i was also looking forward to their dance so im pretty frustrated with kbs right now...the only saving grace is when bin danced for oh ji ho...

she is better than britney n christina to me!

i forgot to mention woohyuk 45degrees lean dance!

Guest lovebin

Question....what is BBS?? Sorry if it's a dumb question...I'm lost...LOL...And yeah, i'm very peeved at the fact that JWH and Bin's dance was cut off....I really wanted some interaction between them...I'm so sad!

oh, it's a discussing board of the official site for Happy Sunday.

Ryan and Bin left message on each other's cyworld.

Ryan: betrayal, betrayal! - -

Bin: what? you go spend your Christmas alone!

ha, close friends joking.

^ ahaha! that's funny! :lol: i wonder what betrayal ryan was talking about.. :phew: maybe he's referring to hye bin's partners in H6.. coz Bin always get the cute guys and she did a lot of hot couple dances recently! puhaha! :lol: ryan and bin do seem like really close friends.. :D aww.. poor ryan will spend his christmas alone.. :sweatingbullets::lol:

Guest shiverbaby

poor Ryan ! Ryan shi , you should ask Bin out ... hihi don't spend X'mas night alone ... I 'm unhappy because the guests seem to forget Bin's appearance ... She's cute and nice but they go for other Heroines ...

I really love the way that Ryan has used to express his feeling toward Bin .

hahaha I love ryan! He is so cute!

OMG THEY CUT OUT THE DANCE?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

SPAZZING AND FREAKING OUT!

anyways, I'm on MEXICO so I couldnt get on until today, and they're giving me just 15 minutes!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY CUT THE DANCE OUT!!

okay, and I wish Bin was a bit more outgoing on shows. But maybe she's scared because of Antis?

I just hope she gets more camera time. And judging from your replies, she dosen't this week

T_T

Guest evelyn168

I seriously believe that maybe Ryan is referring to a new episode of H6? I'm praying and hoping...

Yes, I'm pissed about cutting off WH and Bin's dance cut off. It's dumb. I was waiting for the dance the whole time. I was like, did it get cut off or was it because of lagging??? So fustrated...

Guest lovebin

ha, evelyn168, it would be super good if Ryan went to Heroine 6 again.

hey, Brian went to film H6 yesterday, :w00t: love him.

jina_bing_bang, just to remind you, Ryan has never been paired up with Bin on LL. :)

Guest maxlover

^^lovebin...I totally agree with you!! It would be super awesome if Ryan went on Heroine 6 again...if he does, i really hope that he has more interaction in the show than last time!....I'm like so doing a happy dance right now that i just read about Brian going to film H6 again!! I so hope he and Bin couple again....hmmm....wonder if that could possibly be the betrayal that Ryan is referring to...something to think about...LOL...Thanks so much for the good news lovebin, especially after all this disappointement regarding JWH and Bin in this last H6 eppy...

yey! brian on Heroine6 again! :w00t: hope he and bin pairs up once more! :blush: that would be such a nice new year's gift! :lol:

i agree with you maxlover. hope ryan would appear on H6 again.. :) and i hope he would be paired up with bin exclusively so they'd have more sweet moments.. :D

Guest Eun_Bin

Wow jus saw a news from a Korean web and it seems Bin is being nominated for one of the awards in the upcoming KBS DRAMA AWARDS

단막극상(여자) One Act Drama - Female

김민주 - 드라마 시티 <귀자이야기> Kim Min Ju (Drama City '귀자이야기')

김부선 - 드라마 시티 <쓰리의 전설> Kim Bo Sun (Drama City 'Legend of 3')

전예서 - 드라마 시티 <춘영> Jeon Ye Seo (Drama City '춘영')

전혜빈 - 드라마 시티 <쓰리의 전설> Jeon Hye Bin (Drama City 'Legend of 3')

전혜진 - 드라마 시티 <기억>/<그녀가 웃잖아> Jeon Hye Jin (Drama City '기억'/ Drama City '그녀가 웃잖아')

News Link

wow! good luck to Bin! hope she wins! :D she was so cool in that episode of Drama City! :D Aja! Aja! Hwaiting Bin unnie! :)

hope lots of people vote for her! btw, how are the votes determined for this award? is there some kind of poll or something or is there a group of judges deciding which nominee will win?

Guest Eun_Bin

The ceremony will be hold on the 31th of Dec 9:45PM (Korean Time) you can watch it from

KBS 2TV live or KBS World which may be telecast one hour delay on the exact day

wow! good luck to Bin! hope she wins! :D she was so cool in that episode of Drama City! :D Aja! Aja! Hwaiting Bin unnie! :)

hope lots of people vote for her! btw, how are the votes determined for this award? is there some kind of poll or something or is there a group of judges deciding which nominee will win?

It seems like the category which Bin nominated is not open for voting :( so i think it should be based on the judges to decide who's the winner.

Anyway being nominated is already a great rewards to Bin for her hardwork she put in.

Congratulation Bin :D

Archived