Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eternityxdream

aww bin looks so cute in those pix...thanx tonks..minwoo and bin are my fav couples in LL..i hope to see them pairin up again soon too...

Guest shiverbaby

her smile is so bright ... ^ ^ I 'm happy when seeing those beautiful pix ... thanks for sharing ...

I love her clothes in H6 Xmas special .

Guest maxlover

Oh my gosh!! She looks so beautiful in those pictures!!! She was born to be in the spotlight!! I really like that white/black coat she's wearing!! Thank you so much for posting these up

wow! more pretty Bin pics! thanks again for sharing lynn_2! she looks pretty in all the pics but i especially love her in the gray and blue winter clothes! :D

aww bin looks so cute in those pix...thanx tonks..minwoo and bin are my fav couples in LL..i hope to see them pairin up again soon too...

i would love to see those two together again too! :D i remember how Minwoo can't keep his hands from Bin during LL.. puhaha! :lol: is there any news of minwoo appearing on H6? hope he'd guest there soon and be coupled with Bin.. :blush:

Guest maxlover

Please someone tell me i'm not crazy....Was JWH and Bin's dance not shown?? I'm like slowly dying inside...LOL...That's what i was most looking forward to....

Please someone tell me i'm not crazy....Was JWH and Bin's dance not shown?? I'm like slowly dying inside...LOL...That's what i was most looking forward to....

Yeah maxlover that Couple Dance part was being cutted away from yesterday show :(

But the part where Lee Jung sang Bin is so cute and funny with the rest of the guests you can watch it from this link

Lee Jung's White Christmas

what?!! they cut it out! :blink::o why? :huh: i thought i just missed it or something coz my player kept on buffering.. i was waiting the whole week for their dance and then what.. :crazy:

EDIT: thanks lynn_2 for the clip. :) that part where they were side by side and bin was spraying snow foam while lee jung was singing was just so dreamy.. :D wow! i'm just catching the xmas spirit now.. :lol: happy holidays everyone! enjoy the Xmas break! :D

Guest evelyn168

Yeah, no dance in yesterday's episode. I'm really scared that they've cutted it off. Did you guys see how when LSY danced for JWH, the camera turned to film Bin's reaction? She just smiled... I think she probably wanted to dance for WH... At least WH wouldn't be have the clueless expression on his face. He'd probably stand and start doing a hot dance with Bin...

I think Bin really had fun in this episode. She was talking more and had a wide smile. I think it's because she knows the males guests and they're really funny. I'm so glad they brought back the catch mouse game.

Guest eternityxdream

somehow bin seem like she doesnt have that much fun in H6 than in LL and X-man but like evelyn say she smile more in this episode than earlier episodes.....bin is so funny during the snow spraying scenes...

I think Bin really had fun in this episode. She was talking more and had a wide smile. I think it's because she knows the males guests and they're really funny. I'm so glad they brought back the catch mouse game.

Yeah i agreed with you though this week there's not much scene of Bin but we can tell that she really enjoyed in this episode especially when they are spraying snow foam and the 'murdered scene' really reminds me back of one of the episode of Love Letter where Bin also did the same thing. :w00t:

Yes Bin is getting much more outspoken now than last few episodes of H6 and that's a good sign to show that she already get used to the show and getting along well with the rest of the heroines :D

Guest stereo_sushi

huhu can't wait to see this episode >.<

yahhhh why did they cut the whk and bin part >.<!!!!! so frustated!!! this is so mean >=(((

anyway i loved when bin dance during the catch mouse game ^^

Archived