Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

Guest stereo_sushi

yelinoh>> i loved this LL episode!! Bin was THE ONLY ONE who went towards Brian even if the balloon didn't pop >.< she was so kind!! this is what i love about her!!

for example if myun hoon catch the rose ( i mean in LL ) she's going to accept him unless some girls who's gonna refuse him!! i mean maybe i don't know how to explain that but i understand myself xD

i love her ^^ for what she is!!!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest evelyn168

If she's paired with that guy you guys are talking about, it makes sense... They know each other through a variety show. I can't tell which or everyone would know. But anyways, I can't wait to see Bin dancing with WH... I hope it's going to be even hotter than Bin's dance with SHY.

Guest ImSmiley

haha I agree. Did you see the Loveletter with Fly To The Sky? All the girls used Brian for help but eventually went to Hwanhee, Bin went to Brian though but the balloon wouldn't pop so she went to Hwanhee. From there I loved the couple.

haha, i remember that epidsode. all the ladies used brian but went to hwanhee. brian's expression was so funny.

bin and brain's dance was really cool. and their slow dances during the singing was cute too.

Guest lovebin

Translation after Brian & Bin couple dance

MC: Did Brian ask you to dance with him beforehand?

Bin: yes.

Brian: Actually, she refused at first, saying that she was too tired.

Bin: I caught a bad cold. as a result, we only practised for a short time but Brian certainly brought us a wonderful performance today.

MC: so Brian will choose hye bin today?

Brian: Of course. In fact, I was thinking of Hyun Young, however, during our dance practice, Hye Bin grows on me.

Hye Young: It's love growing from dance.

and other people began to say that there is an age gap between Brian and Hyun Young, Brian and Bin couple make a better match. ^_^ (just a rough summary)

I read an article from a fan's cyworld that Hye Bin catches cold easily and frequently. Hope she will be away from illness :angry: this winter. Hye Bin Unnie, take care of yourself, please.

Guest maxlover

^^Thank you so much for the translation lovebin!! Bin grew on him huh? That's so cute!! Bin and Brian are such a beautiful/hot couple!!

~~Awesome!! I own this page!!~~

Thanks so much for the translation lovebin. Now i know what they are talking about..

I havent really watch that whole eps of heroine 6 yet..when the eps was uploaded on youtube i instantly click on the brian and hye bin dance first..it was such a hot dance..

i used to like the idea of hye bin and uknow pairing up but now i dont whether to have hye bin pair up together with uknow or with brian...

:)

Guest shiverbaby

I agree with you . She should appears more in TV ... such like the others Heroine like Sun Hee ... I see that SBS has a new variety named Super Viking ... it's fun and suitable who is like Bin , Junjin and Yunho .... ^ ^

Guest Eun_Bin

Hee i also watched the recent espisode of super viking with DBSK, Super Junior and Paran on it i find the game is interesting and fun. While watching it the first thing which came to my mind is how i wish Bin can partnered with JWH to take the challenge of those obstacles and i believe they will do a great job :w00t:

Guest ImSmiley

^^ OH yes! your are so reading my mind too! i could just imagin WH helping bin like the loveletter epidsode in thailand were they had to jump on those tubes and she slip and he helped her back up.

Guest maxlover

^^Oh ImSmiley you're killing me!! Don't remind me of that eppy....LOL...It just kills me to know that they're not gonna couple!! LOL...I waited for so long....oh well, just super happy that she and Brian coupled!! Hopefully there will be some sort of interaction between Bin and JWH next week...other than the dance that is...hehe

Been gone for quite a while.. got to catch up on the posts..

eternityxdream, i love you siggy and avatar! Minwoo-Bin couple is one of my favorites! :lol:

im really liking the Brian/Bin coupling...they're so cute...if you watch carefully they do little gestures towards one another that show you they're quite close and comfortable with one another...Bin seems to be close with a lot of people, which is why i think she must have a really nice personality.

I totally agree! They look so comfortable with each other.. :) I think Bin enjoyed last week's episode of H6 more than the others because Brian was there.. :lol:

After watching the preview, if not mistaken i saw the arrangement of the seat couple are (the moment when Kim Tae Woo is singing)

Spoiler :

1. Jo Hye Ryun - Kim Hyun Joong

2. Jung Sun Hee - Kim Hyung Joon

3. Lee Hye Hyoung - ??

4. Hyun Young - Lee Bum Soo

5. Lee So Yeon - Jang Woo Hyuk

6. Bin - Oh Ji Ho

i think you got the ryt pairing.. but i noticed something during Woo Hyuk's dance..*spoiler alert* Oh Ji Ho was sitting next to LSY. Bin has no partner yet. :( I wish JWH had gone to Bin instead of LSY since LSY already got a partner.. :( Then during Kim Tae Woo's song, Oh Ji Ho was sitting next to Bin..

thanks for translating that part lovebin.. ;) Bin is so nice to help Brian with the dance even if she was sick.. :D hope she won't catch anymore during this cold season.. :)

Archived