Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

hey ^__^ well ive started posting lol yelinoh xD

truthfully ive always visited her thread cause i <3 hye bin unnie so~ much

but... ^__^;; ahhahaha....i always forget to post after seeing the pretty pics and reading

da comments kekeke

hmm for me on heroine 6 i was so sad when she didnt partner with jang gun suk from hwangjini hes SO CUTE

but other than yunho, micky, brian, eric or andy, and g-dragon i think shed be AMAzIng couple with

hehehe DoNGHAE OPPA!!! saranghaeyo! hes so cute he and bin would look so good together me thinks >_<

oh yah i forgot ^_^

yelinoh (could u tell me ur name so i can just call u dat? or if not dats ok too)

do u still have da megaupload for the bin, jwh, minwoo dance? it expired T_T

thanx!

haha..my name is Yelin! LOL. Whats yours?

Ohh..so you always visited the thread!?!? LOLOL I feel stuppid PMing you then T_T

I LVOE DONGHAE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My number one! And I long to see him and Bin together!!!!!!! That would be cute. I remember along time ago Donghae was on Loveletter, and he came out for Bins rose catching thing, but sadly she was coupled with someone esle..haha nvm its not sadly I think she was coupled with Yoonho, but still...T___T

And she's amazing with everyone.

evelyn168 I agree. I think Top's kinda young..LOL. But he's REALLY cute. One of my favorites.

I want to see Bin with Taebin (droooools. That will be HOTT) and Eric, and Donghae and Shiwon and EVERYONEEE...muhahahahahahahaha

sorry..I'm actually getting kind of hyper...LOL

No one mentioned Micky? I really want to see them together. After seeing first love..I thought she should've ended up with him because she had feelings for him!

And on manwonhenbok they were goofing off together so much! He makes so much fun of her.

I see DBSG fans and Shinhwa fans all know eachother, I think we should all know eachother too. Well, we gotten to know eachother through our Bin post, but we should get to really know eachother.

We'll just start off with names, and if you say yours, tell us if we can call you by your name, or if you want us to call you by your username

Hi, my name is Yelin! You can call me by my name instead of my username

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clover_love

:P my names stella ^__^ nice meeting u all ^_~

oh and yelin (SUCH a pretty name not fair xP)

on the other thread thats like sadly 6 pgs lol u posted a dance with bin jang woo hyuk and minwoo

but the megaupload link expired would u mind uploading it again??

thanks bunches!! :D

Guest clover_love

umn is anyone in da thread willing to be kind enough to

give me a nonclubbox and sendspace link to a

clip of bin minwoo and jang woo hyuk dancing

where bin bumps into minwoo ^_^ soo~~ cute

dang gun ii gi!! xD

Guest maxlover

My name is Rebeca, but you guys can call me either Becky, Becca, or just plain Rebeca....whatever is fine with me cuz i'm called all three names by my friends :P

clover love - I'll PM you the link once it's done uploading....if anyone else wants to see the dance that Jang Woo Hyuk, Bin, & Minwoo performed last year just let me know and i'll pm you the link as well.....I loved that performance cuz it shows how they're all good friends by the way they just laughed off their mistakes.... :wub::)

By the way, does anyone know where i can find clips of Beautiful Sunday and Rival with Bin in it?? I'm dying to see her dance all over Taebin....

Guest clover_love

THANK U SO~ much! :D:D:D

mm im sry i dont recognize rival or beautiful sunday

does it have a korean title?

sounds fun tho lol always enjoy watching bin dance ^O^

Guest evelyn168

clover_lover: Sorry, I burnt all the clips of Bin bumping into MW while she danced with WH and MW to Seotaiji's Nan Arayo... I think you can see it on youtube... U can use getvid.com to download it...

Sorry, I'm Chinese so can't help you much with the Korean letters. I can read it but can't write.. Haha..

My name is Evelyn and you can call me Eve for short.. It's fun meeting everyone in here.

Guest clover_love

hey im really curious but

waht do u guys think of different pairings like

yunho/bin

donghae/bin

jang gun suk/bin

etc... lol i dunno the fanfic what is love? is really making me

wonder whether or not bin really has a bf or not

cause i mean its true that both yunho and bin have

been seen wit couple rings rite?? O_o

Oh an Eve ur icon is num gui yuh woh xD kyahh

aka soo~~ cute! or kawaii lol

Guest lovebin

:w00t: puhaha, pleasant surprise.

Hyebin will join the cast for KBS drama "Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee".

Introduction

[drama 2007] Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희, [sBS] Han Ga In, Jae Hee, Dennis Oh

Title: 마녀유희

English Title: Witch Amusement/Witch Yoo Hee

Genre:

Episodes:

Broadcast network: SBS

Broadcast period: 2007-03-14

Air time:

Director: Jun Ki Sang ( the one who direct Sassy Girl, Choon Hyang & My Girl )

(credits to that thread in Drama section)

Kim Jung Hoon joined the cast, too.

Glad hyebin is doing something other than H6.

yey! Bin on a TV series! :w00t: hope she plays a good role.. do you know what role she'll be playing lovebin? hehe, i think it would be fun if she plays as a naughty (but kind :) ) witch.. :lol: I expect this drama to be good since the director has done amazing jobs in the past..can't wait!! :lol:

clover love - I'll PM you the link once it's done uploading....if anyone else wants to see the dance that Jang Woo Hyuk, Bin, & Minwoo performed last year just let me know and i'll pm you the link as well.....I loved that performance cuz it shows how they're all good friends by the way they just laughed off their mistakes.... :wub::)

By the way, does anyone know where i can find clips of Beautiful Sunday and Rival with Bin in it?? I'm dying to see her dance all over Taebin....

hi Becca! :D could you pm me the link of the nan arayo dance too? :sweatingbullets: thanks so much in advance! :D And about the Beautiful Sunday show, i think iyagi's CB has some episodes but i'm not sure if the one with Taebin is there..

hey im really curious but

waht do u guys think of different pairings like

yunho/bin

donghae/bin

jang gun suk/bin

etc... lol i dunno the fanfic what is love? is really making me

wonder whether or not bin really has a bf or not

cause i mean its true that both yunho and bin have

been seen wit couple rings rite?? O_o

hehe, i'm still in love with the yunho-bin love pair.. :blush: :lol: i think the couple ring thing was only a rumor.. both of them were allegedly seen to have been wearing rings after the Heroine6 epi with DBSK..whether the rings were the same or a couple ring, i'm not sure. But it would be sooo much fun if that were true! :lol:

My name is malyn. Hi everyone! ;) You can call me by my real name.. :)

Guest shiverbaby

It's so nice to watch Bin's mini series drama ... Can't wait to see her acting more ...

Micky and Bin are good too but Micky never shows that he 's interested in Bin in variety show ...

By the way , my name is Nicole ... ^ ^

Guest clover_love

Couple rings ..? wat do you mean by that ..?

well u kno how if ur going out with someone

they buy u couple stuff

doesnt have to be rings could be necklaces or etc

so yah yunho and bin were seen wearing couple rings

dunno if theyre the same = theyre a couple

but yah ^_^

:w00t: puhaha, pleasant surprise.

Introduction

[drama 2007] Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희, [sBS] Han Ga In, Jae Hee, Dennis Oh

Title: 마녀유희

English Title: Witch Amusement/Witch Yoo Hee

Genre:

Episodes:

Broadcast network: SBS

Broadcast period: 2007-03-14

Air time:

Director: Jun Ki Sang ( the one who direct Sassy Girl, Choon Hyang & My Girl )

(credits to that thread in Drama section)

Kim Jung Hoon joined the cast, too.

Glad hyebin is doing something other than H6.

YESSS!!! omg i was so sad when she wasnt in the cast for GoongS anymore...i mean wat happened?!?

GRRR she would have been perfect as kang du's bodyguard T_T T_T

But yah since the director is good i bet the drama will be ^O^ go hye bin! So does anyone kno wat its about? and is there a thread open for it??

lol so happy :lol::lol:

Guest ImSmiley

Taebin on rival with Bin??? Was it the episode with se7en and Tim??

no i don't remember tim in this epidsode with Bin and Taebin but i know se7en was in it though.

yay!! i'mm so happy and I love Jaehee!! i'm so glad she'll be in this drama. how i wish she was the main girl so she could get to pair up with Jaehee, i would love to see that.

by the way, my name's MaiCheng and you guys can you me by my real name.

Guest clover_love

can anyone tell me wat rival is? like describe the show to me

is it variety show or drama or....

and can someone give me the thread or links so i can watch hye bin unni?? lol

:P

Guest lovebin

I don't know what her role is but by far there are no actress mentioned other than Han Ga In and Hyebin.

shiverbaby, I am watching Hana Kimi,too.

Is Rival another name for Perfect Match? I kind of mix that up.

Guest shiverbaby

Yesterday Showbiz extra aired the interview Bin and lee Ki Woo when they 're shooting for Brian 's new mv ... ^ ^ They focused on Bin more ... hihi , and she 's pretty ...

lovebin , Hana Kimi is good ^ ^ .

Guest clover_love

010405: Happy New Year Special - Lee Ji Hoon, Jeon Hye Bin, Park Seul Gi, Kang Eun Bi

does anyone have this in non clubbox and non sendspace link??

thank u!!

Guest lovebin

010405: Happy New Year Special - Lee Ji Hoon, Jeon Hye Bin, Park Seul Gi, Kang Eun Bi

does anyone have this in non clubbox and non sendspace link??

thank u!!

Is this one eppie of Sangsangplus for Wet Dream 2? I remember watching it before but I don't know where you can download it.

I meant to change my signiture but this one is too big. <_<

b_ABB17CCD9C9353BC8269B929EC173467.jpg

Guest stereo_sushi

this is completely crazy Oo taebin and hyebin yahh i think that they make a really cute couple together !! is anybody know where can i find those clips >.< thks a lot. i want to see them together >.<

Archived