Quantcast
Jaeho

Do You Need Korean Help?

I love that single! In the korean release, it was written like "메리크리" but that's just the koreanization of the english-japanese word.

I forgot how to the say the greeting when it's actually christmas day. o.o;;

OH. It's a shortened form. LoL I always thought it was an english-japanese word... 메리 being Merry and 크리 being a native japanese term. She released it in Japan first so I got a bit confused.

Merry Christmas is Meri Kurisumasu in Korean. :P

메리 크리스마스!

Meri Kuri is just from BoA's song... a shortened version of the phrase.

Ahhhhh misleading BoA.

Thank you very much!

I have to write that down and try to draw the hanguel lol.

Thanks again.

삼국지 is probably referring to 고구려, 백제, 신라

As for 패션리더 삼국지 as a whole... I'm not sure. Isn't 삼국지 also a book/game/etc? o_O

올 겨울 패션 유행 중심에 서 있을 것 같은 스타는?

Who do you think is the star that will be standing in the center of popular fashion this winter?

ooooooo okayLOL

well i got the "Who do you think is the star that will be standing in the center of popular fashion this winter?" this one right ^___^ thanks so much JAEHO<3

OH. It's a shortened form. LoL I always thought it was an english-japanese word... 메리 being Merry and 크리 being a native japanese term. She released it in Japan first so I got a bit confused.

actually the first (?) person was right, 메리 크리 came from the Japanese name of the single which came from a shortened form of the English. like television-->terebi or apartment-->apaato in Japanese, i guess.

How do you say "Rose" in Konglish?

as in the flower, right? it's "jangmi" (장미 in hangeul).

hey guys, anyone wanna correct this and briefly explain what was wrong? it's just a really short web entry thing:

아이구 ;; 너무 너무 숙제 있지만 난 지금 진짜 지연해. 요즘 항상히 지연해. 그럼 나 어떻게, 어? 좋은 방밥이 없어. 이 바보야, 내가 왜 못 더 일하니? 여러분, 제발, 방밥 있으면 날 말줘.

끝.

How do you say "Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder" (in Hangul, please)? Thanks in advance.

I remember you asked this before Soompi got wiped out. ^^;

It's 제 눈에 안경

아이구 ;; 너무 너무 숙제 있지만 난 지금 진짜 지연해. 요즘 항상히 지연해. 그럼 나 어떻게, 어? 좋은 방밥이 없어. 이 바보야, 내가 왜 못 더 일하니? 여러분, 제발, 방밥 있으면 날 말줘.

끝.

Wow, there are so many mistakes.

아이구. 숙제가 너무 너무 많은데 난 지금 할 일이 너무 많아. 요즘 모든 일이 항상 밀리네. 나 어떡해? 좋은 방법은 없을까? 이 바보야, 노력을 왜 못하니? 여러분, 혹시 좋은 방법을 알고 있으시면 제발 알려주세요.

Along with the many grammar errors, some of the vocab was misused, such as 지연하다. I replaced it with the words "there are so many things I need to do" and "everything is always delayed." When talking to "everyone," polite speech should be used. Also, Koreans would say "please let me know" more often than "please tell me" during this kind of situation. Plus, the whole tone of the paragraph sounded way too Englishy. I changed it so it sounds naturally Korean.

how do u say "you remind me of the uncle that molested me"?

Please describe his relationship to you. There are lots of words for uncle in Korean. Plus, how would you like the sentence to sound? Polite or informal? I'm assuming you're talking to someone the same age as you. If not, more details. :P

If you're not picky, then just use this:

널 보니까 날 성희롱했던 삼촌이 생각난다.

I remember you asked this before Soompi got wiped out. ^^;

It's 제 눈에 안경

Wow, there are so many mistakes.

아이구. 숙제가 너무 너무 많은데 난 지금 할 일이 너무 많아. 요즘 모든 일이 항상 밀리네. 나 어떡해? 좋은 방법은 없을까? 이 바보야, 노력을 왜 못하니? 여러분, 혹시 좋은 방법을 알고 있으시면 제발 알려주세요.

Along with the many grammar errors, some of the vocab was misused, such as 지연하다. I replaced it with the words "there are so many things I need to do" and "everything is always delayed." When talking to "everyone," polite speech should be used. Also, Koreans would say "please let me know" more often than "please tell me" during this kind of situation. Plus, the whole tone of the paragraph sounded way too Englishy. I changed it so it sounds naturally Korean.

thanks. it was like a 5 second attempt. as you can see i barely know any grammar...ahk thanks. i'll probably have to ask my friends about some of it (NOT because of doubts, because i wanna know why some things are the way they are, etc.) so i understand exactly what i did wrong. man it sucks just trying to pick things up on your own. i need to either start learning seriously or stick to spanish cuz i'm actually good at that, huh.

That was a good attempt even though you don't know much about the grammar. Still, you got the word-order down. I was just picking on the little details. Korean's a hard language. Unless you know Japanese or a language that has grammar similar to Korean, learning it by yourself is gonna be tough. It would be awesome to get help from friends in real life, a class, or maybe even an experience in Korea or something. ^^