Lee Je Hoon 이제훈

Guest blue_cat

23 Oct 2012

Lee Jehoon attends the premiere of animated 3D movie 'Rise of the Guardians' 48 hours before his military service

2012102379107_2012102301121.jpg

Although his enlistment is only a few days away, Lee Je Hoon is still busy, busy, busy.The actor took up the role of the psychic Jack Frost as a voice actor in the film. Santa Claus North Ryu Seung Ryong, the evil Pitch Lee Jong Hyuk and E. Aster Bunnymund Yu Hae Jin were present.

img_20121023144404.jpg 4e63046a00e8dab4567b4cddab2891f1.jpgimg_20121023144351.jpg

As one of the biggest stars of the scene, Lee Je Hoon has been trying to pull through a killer schedule up until his enlistment. Since the end of 2011 he's filmed for the films Ghost Sweepers, Architecture 101, The Ethics of Anger and My Pavarotti, and even starred in the drama Fashion King.

While most actors only appear in one or two pieces a year, Lee Je Hoon has been in five already. With filming comes promotional schedules and interviews, meaning it?s no wonder Lee Je Hoon is still so busy.

His schedules aren't showing any signs of letting up. He continued to film for My Pavarotti this month, and at the Busan International Film Festival he hosted the closing ceremony. In the middle of all that he lent his voice to Rise of the Guardians.

A rep from his agency Saram Entertainment said, "We want to give the actor a break before his enlistment, but we weren?'t able to because of his heavy schedule."

On October 25 Lee Je Hoon will join the training camp in Nonsan and receive basic training. For the following 21 months he will serve as a conscripted policeman at the Seoul Police PR Unit (former Whistle Theater Team).

715232_0_500824_94499.jpg

201210231243330air_T5_35021.jpg

20121023124333ezwb_T5_35018.jpg

1350963955271_1_125711.jpg

1350962121547_1_122005.jpg

I'm really going to miss him sooo much. He looking teary in the last picture, don't worry LJH and comeback safely.. We will be waiting for you  :-h

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

October 24, 2012

Four local actors voice Hollywood-animated film

By Claire Lee The Korea Herald

DreamWorks Animation’s ‘Rise of the Guardians’ to be released next month

The original “Rise of the Guardians” stars Chris Pine, Hugh Jackman, Alec Baldwin and Jude Law.

For the film’s Korean release, however, four local actors have been selected to voice the fantasy characters. Titled “Rise of the Guardians,” the computer-animated fantasy film is an ambitious project by the U.S. animation studio DreamWorks. 

Based on American author William Joyce’s “The Guardians of Childhood” book series, the film tells the story of Jack Frost, a teenage boy who brings winter wherever he goes for the sake of his own amusement. 

He is carefree and almost irresponsible, with no interest in being bound by obligations. His unwanted adventure begins when “the Guardians” ― Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy ― ask him to join the group to protect the children of the world from Pitch, the Nightmare King.

20121024001253_0.jpg
From left: Actors Lee Je-hoon, Ryu Seung-ryong, Lee Jong-hyuk and Yoo Hae-jin laugh during a press meeting in Seoul on Tuesday. The four actors voiced characters in the upcoming 3-D computer-animated film “Rise of the Guardians.” (1st Look)

Jack Frost, voiced by Chris Pine in the original film, is played by local actor Lee Je-hoon. The “Architecture 101” and “The Front Line” star said it was his first time voicing an animated film. “The characters speak in English in the original film,” he told reporters during a press meeting on Tuesday. “So sometimes the Korean script would not match the shape of his mouth. The word order of English is different than that of Korean, which also made it difficult.

For “A Gentleman’s Dignity” star Lee Jong-hyuk, the film is something that he would like to watch with his little son. In the film, he plays the Nightmare King, voiced by Jude Law in the original film. “The film is full of adventure and fantasy. I’m very glad to be a part of this film.”

“Gwanghae: The Man Who Became King” actor Ryu Seong-ryong plays Santa Claus (played by Alec Baldwin in the original film) and “Tazza: the High Rollers” actor Yoo Hae-jin plays the Easter Bunny (played by Hugh Jackman).

“I think I look more like the bunny than Hugh Jackman,” Yoo joked when asked if he thinks he is better suited for the role than Jackman.

The press meeting was also Lee Je-hoon’s last public appearance before starting his mandatory military service. He will join the Seoul Police Agency riot police starting Thursday. Lee has a total of three films that will be released while he is serving his military duty ― “Rise of Guardians,” “Ethics of Fury” and “My Pavarotti.”

“I have less than 48 hours (before joining the service),” Lee said. “I feel very fortunate that I was able to work on as many films as possible before joining the service.”

“Rise of Guardians” opens in theaters in Korea in November.

Guest jjsweeter0211

[Photo] Lee Je Hoon is All Smiles at ‘Rise of the Guardians’ Press Day

2012-10-25 03:00  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld

Although we won’t be seeing Lee Je Hoon for a while after he enlists in the army on October 25, he was sure to leave fans on a positive note at the press day event for animated film Rise of the Guardians, held at the Apgujeong GGV in Seoul on October 23. 

Lee Je Hoon greet members of the press at the event alongside actors Yu Hae Jin, Ryu Seung Ryong and Lee Jong Hyuk, who also lent their voices for the film. 

19508568.jpg

Lee Je Hoon missed the gray suit memo.

94751854.jpg

But with that smile, he would′ve stood out anyways.

98069050.jpg

Lee Je Hoon gives the press a preview at what they can expect to hear from the actor in the film.

73245572.jpg

Lee Je Hoon will definitely be missed!

Photo credit: Kim Byung Kwan

Actor Lee Je Hoon Will Enlist In The Army On October 25.

image.jpg

Actor Lee Je Hoon appeared on his last public schedule before his enlistment day on October 25th. He was present at the press conference for one of his movies, the 3D animation movie "Rise of the Guardians" where he lends his voice to be Jack Frost, who is an ice fariy that teams up with Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and the with to save children's imagination after an evil spirit plots to take over the world. The movie will be released in November.

The actor expressed "I have about 48 hours left before my enlistment. I still can't believe it. I've been really busy this past year that it hasn't hit yet. I have one more schedule to attend and I will cut my hair, I think that's when I'll believe it"

Beside "Rise of the Guardian" he have been on a tight schedule filming for movies like "Architecture 101" "Ghost Sweepers" "My Pavarotti" and the SBS drama "Fashion King"

When asked about his killer schedule he answered: "I was stubborn to leave many pieces behind. That is why I chose this hard schedule"

He added "I will self-reflect while in the army, and I will come back as a stronger actor."

As mentioned before Lee Je Hoon will enlist in the army on October 25th at the Nonsan training camp where he will receive basic training, after that he will be stationed at the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency, where he will be a police officer. 

Guest jjsweeter0211

CELEBRITY NEWS
Lee Je-hoon reports for military service

by javabeans | October 24, 2012 | 

leejehoon_army4.jpg

javabeans: Oh no! Lee Je-hoon (Introduction to Architecture, The Front Line, Bleak Night, Fortune Tellers) is off to army! Drat that draft.

girlfriday: Sigh. Takes ‘em all when they’re just peaking. But on the upside, it spits ‘em back out with post-army abs.

javabeans: This is one case where I’d forgo the army abs just to have him for two extra years. I can drool over most actors in a purely eye-candy way, but Lee Je-hoon? This one hurts. He’s amazing.

girlfriday: And he’s amazingly young, for being amazing.

javabeans: And he was amazing so amazingly early in his career. Which is amazing.

girlfriday: Basically, he is amazeballs.

leejehoon_army2.jpg

javabeans: He’s not just a technically spot-on actor, but he’s got this blazing intensity that just sucks you right into his orbit. You know like those people with so much charisma that they could be talking to a group of people and you feel like they’re Talking To Your Soul? That’s how I feel about his characters. Your soul is hooked and maybe a little scared because the guy might be a weensy bit psychotic, but you love him anyway.

girlfriday: Er, that sounds intense. I think I’m fine letting you be the one sucked into psycho orbits and all.

javabeans: Probably a good idea. I need someone to pull me out into sanity! Although… I guess army duty can do that. Damn it.

girlfriday: Well if that orbit’s as strong as you say it is, no two years will stop that force.

javabeans: At least he left behind a pretty great filmography to rewatch. Sadly, none of those includes a decent drama.

girlfriday: I won’t do Fashion King, no matter how strong the gravitational pull.

javabeans: Eh… I think Fashion King has negative gravity. Repulsive magnetism? There’s a sciency thing for that, right?

leejehoon_army1.jpg

girlfriday: So it cancels out the Lee Je-hoon Factor?

javabeans: Well it certainly shits all over it. *shakes fist at Fashion King*

girlfriday: I want him to come out and be Won Bin, but he doesn’t have the exposure for that yet. Drat that crap drama.

javabeans: Don’t count him out just yet! Won Bin has crap dramas on his resume, doesn’t he? Everybody gets a mulligan once.

girlfriday: Perhaps army duty will make those memories fuzzy, and then BAM! Hotness.

javabeans: That silver lining’s a little more like tinsel, but I suppose it’s better than nothing.

girlfriday: Hey, we take what we can get on Army Enlistment Day.

leejehoon_army9.jpg

leejehoon_army11.jpg

leejehoon_army7.jpg

leejehoon_army8.jpg

leejehoon_army10.jpg

Via Osen

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Suzy of miss A promises to Lee Jae Hoon: “I’ll write to you.”

October 26, 2012 12:00 am cloud2c2h

eca09cebaaa9-ec9786ec9d8c62.jpg

Suzy of miss A recently promised that she would send a letter to Lee Jae Hoon, who co-starred inArchitecture 101, who joined the army.

On October 25, at a conference, following the 2012 Style Icon Awards, held in the CJ E&M Center, miss A’s Suzy replied a question about Lee Jae Hoon, who entered the army on the day: “I might have gotten some calls from Lee, but I haven’t been able to check it for several hours now. I promised him that I would send a letter to him.”

Previously, Lee Jae Hoon, who entered the military camp in Nonsan, Chungchungnam-do, revealed that he wished “Suzy or Yoori or Kang So Ra would come to see him during his military service.”

Suzy delivered some encouraging message to her former on-screen partner: “I hope you stay happy and healthy in the army. I promise that I’ll write to you. Go, Lee Jae Hoon!”

Lee Jae Hoon and Suzy played two students who meet in Architecture 101 class at a college and fall in love.

Lee Je-hoon and Jung-mo admits to Nonsan training base today

photo261532.jpg

Actor Lee Je-hoon and two member band Trax's Jung-mo are joining the military today.

Lee and Jung-mo are going to get basic training at the Nonsan training base where they will enter today around 1PM and say goodbye to their fans and family.

Lee is going to serve 21 months at the Seoul Police Relations as a government policeman.

Jung-mo is serving his duty as a public service worker for 23 months after training. Jung-mo is going to make a silent entry with no press or cameras.

Lee Je-hoon made two movies before this and was busy with dubbing the animation "Rise of the Guardians". He was active until the 23rd by attending the "Rise of the Guardians" Press Day and such.

Jung-mo debuted with Trax in 2004 and created a project group called M&D with Kim Hee-cheol from Super Junior. He widened his spectrum with the musical "Fame" and has been writing songs as well, creating songs like "I Am Still Dreaming" for Ahn Jae-wook's album.

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="at_ttl ml10" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-top-style: none; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: auto; outline-color: initial; list-style-type: none; list-style-position: initial; list-style-image: initial; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; "Lee Je Hoon Enters The Military “I Hope Suzy, Kang So Ra, And Yuri Come To Visit”

image.jpg?w=600

By KDramaStars Staff Writer | Oct 25, 2012 03:06 PM EDT

Actor Lee Je Hoon revealed his hope that female celebrities will come to visit.

On the 25th, Lee Je Hoon met with his fans and reporters in front of the army recruit training center in Choongnam.

Lee Je Hoon said in a booming voice, "Allegiance!" and greeted everyone. He said, "When I cut my hair this afternoon, it finally hit me."

He revealed his anticipations about his female co-stars coming to visit him. Lee Je Hoon acted with Suzy in the movie 'Architecture 101', with Girl's Generation's Yuri in SBS drama 'Fashion King', and with Kang So Ra in the movie 'My Pavarotti'.

Lee Je Hoon said, "No one has told me that they were coming, but I am hoping someone will come. Suzy or Girl's Generation's Yuri or my most recent co-star Kang So Ra, I would like to see all of their faces."

Right before he reported to the training center, he completed his activities and spent time with his family so he received farewell text messages from his friends and acquaintances instead.

He said, "I received text messages from senior Shin Ha Kyun, senior Kim Su Ro, and senior Jo Jin Woong. I haven't heard anything from Suzy, but I am going to give her a call after this interview."

Lee Je Hoon will receive basic military training at the Nonsan army training center for four weeks. Afterwards, he will serve out his military term of 21 months at the Seoul National Police Agency's affiliated Seoul Police PR Department.

Lee Je Hoon debuted through the movie 'They Live By Night' in 2007 and was acknowledged as an actor through various movies like 'Just Friends' and 'Bleak Night'. He shot to stardom earlier this year through the movie 'Architecture 101'. While he is serving in the military, he will be able to greet his fans through the movies 'Guardians', 'My Pavarotti', and 'The Ethics Of Rage'.

© 2012 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.

• 2 weeks later...

Miss A Suzy's ideal type? Lee Je-hoon VS Kim Soo-hyeon-I

photo263499.jpg

Miss A Suzy chose Kim Soo-hyeon-I as her ideal type.

Suzy appeared on the MBC Music TV program "All the K-Pop".

She decided on the rank of her ideal types in the World Cup section. The candidates were all the male celebrities who chose her as their ideal type or said they liked her.

Suzy chose comedian Yang Sang-gook between him and comedian Heo Jeong-hwan with no doubt in the first round.

Suzy chose Andy (Shinhwa) to Yang Sang-gook in the second round and he went up to the ninth round, beating Son Ho-young, Jo Jeong-seok, Huh Gak, Yeo Jin-goo, Dong Ho (U-Kiss), Ha Dong-hoon, Key (Shinee) and more.

Lee Joon from MBLAQ beat Andy and went up to the tenth round.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yay! Finally found Jehoon-님 thread!

@blue_cat, thank you for opening this thread.^^ Me too, rarely watch drama, some reviewer said FK wasn't his best work. I haven't watch Ghost Sweepers, unfortunately this movie have to compete with The Masquerade and A Werewolf Boy.

@
the girl who!, @trisy, @purplerabbit, @jeeji, @rubie, & @jjsweeter0211, thank you for all pics and news, really appreciate your hard work.

#

Archived