Lee Je Hoon 이제훈

Guest blue_cat

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest purplerabbit

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 8px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 35px; max-height: 35px; line-height: 35px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; "Ghost Sweepers - 점쟁이들 trailer

e33093d1df32d22733acb2d04620efec_4614993
ae3d42d8fa484d579c42dee9ae0dce86_4614993
6edb2af7beeb4ec71c05a94164c18340_4614994
e7d8772e68cfb6e5d47c2793c17faa1e_4615001
aedc287bfedb52ffecec1097e9e58942_4615002
a269017fac674b65fb1d64b7ae3f06c9_4615003
ad610e1c814f505daebf63d679e9f42c_4615003
433eb256b4e4080ed9ea51dcea6074df_4615010
86d53fdb5a2f0c15f42d9a24d63b5fe8_4615011
283dc235236b80f54a58d7f41367df36_4615012
0c76d73aacfc8ba3bdb8a6c71a530cfc_4615013
Pic: DC gall

Lee Je Hoon Enlists In Military After Filming ‘My Pavarotti’

lee-je-hoon.jpg

It was announced on the evening of 20th that Lee Je Hoon will be entering military service at the end of this year.

Lee Je Hoon will finish filming for the movie 'My Pavarotti' before heading off. Lee thanked his fans for all the love and support, and noted that he will give his best in the last filming before going away to fulfill his national defense duties as a South Korean male.

Lee Je Hoon's fans were asked to give much support for the sequel 'Ghost Sweepers' and 'My Pavarotti.'

Currently, Lee Je Hoon is applied to the Whistle Theater and is subject to be enlisted upon MMA's decision at the end of the year.  Under the Seoul Metropolitan Police Department, Whistle Theater was founded in May 2000.  For more than 150 times per year, it has been serving the community with performances for the disabled, elderly, anti-child crimes, as well as musicals for the youth.  Jo Seung Woo and Ryu Soo Young have been serving here.

As of now, Lee Je Hoon is focusing on filming for the movie 'My Pavarotti' with Han Suk Gyu and Kang So Ra.

Oh no!! Another heartthrob is leaving after Lee Joohyuk is already goneT_T  I will miss him sooo much....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lee Je Hoon’s A Proud GEEK

9geek4.jpg

Lee Je Hoon‘s military enlistment is coming up on October 25th, but before then, he’s stapling his presence in his fan’s memories by appearing in a number of magazines.

Next month, he is featured in the style zine GEEK in which he embraces full-on quirkiness.

9geek3.jpg

9geek2.jpg

9geek1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

486710_492609614095979_1468955303_n.jpg

[기사] '점쟁이들' 이제훈&곽도원, 대세남들의 180도 코믹 변신 '기대 UP'

아시아투데이 우남희 기자 = 배우 이제훈 곽도원이 영화 ‘점쟁이들’을 통해 코믹연기에 도전했다.

김수로, 강예원, 이제훈, 곽도원, 김윤혜, 양경모 등 핫한 배우들이 총출동해 관객들의 눈길을 사로잡은...

[Article] 'fortune teller', Kyoung - & gwakdowon, 180 others large comic transformation 'expectations UP'

Asia Today woonamhui, comedic acting through a movie actor, Kyoung - gwakdowon 'fortune teller' was a challenge.

Percocet addiction, gangyewon, Kyoung - gwakdowon, gimyunhye, yanggyeongmo hottest actors mobilized to the attention of the audience captivated ...

IU Sings a Surprise Song for Actor Lee Je Hoon, Proving That She Is His Fan

iu-lee-je-hoon.jpg

On the 13th of Setember, actor Lee Je Hoon, who starred in the movie 'Ghost Sweepers,' appeared as a guest on the SBS radio show 'Kim Chang Ryul's Old School.'

On this day, IU called the station as a fan.

IU revealed, "I was Lee Je Hoon's fan since his appearance in 'Bleak Night.'" She then says that she wants to invite him to her concert. Lee Je Hoon replied by inviting her to the 'Ghost Sweepers' VIP early showing.

IU also sang her song 'Good Day' but changed the lyrics to 'I like Je Hoon oppa.'

Lee Je Hoon said to IU, "I was always IU's fan. Thank you for giving me this surprise gift."

Netizens' responses to this broadcast include, "I'm so jealous of Lee Je Hoon who received a song from IU," "I was surprise at IU's surprise appearance on the radio show too," "I didn't know she was Lee Je Hoon's fan."

• 2 weeks later...

Lee Je Hoon Showcases His Different Attractive Sides In Harper’s Bazaar Korea

ljhoon-1.jpg

In Harper’s Bazaar‘s October edition, Fortune Teller‘s Lee Je Hoon proves that he can be attractive either in a smooth, casual style or dressed up in a chic suit.

For this pictorial, the actor flew to Beijing, China, perhaps just a little vacation before he enlists in the military this October.

ljhoon1-1.jpg

Lee Je Hoon Confesses "When I Had My First Kiss, It Happened Without Anyone Trying To Do It First"

actor-lee-je-hoon.jpg

Actor Lee Je Hoon talked about his memory of his first kiss.

Lee Je Hoon appeared in the KBS 2TV 'Happy Together 3-Late Night Snack' that was broadcasted on the 27th of September. He stated, "I had my first kiss when I was in my second year of high school," and he received everyone's attention. The place he had his first kiss was on a bench in the park.

After hearing that, MC Yoo Jae Suk stated, "Who tried to kiss first?" Lee Je Hoon responded, "there wasn't really anyone who tried to do it first," and surprised everyone that appeared on the show. He added, "I really liked her."

Yoo Jae Suk then continued to ask him questions about his first kiss. Lee Je Hoon stated that he had his first kiss with a friend, who was the same age as him. Currently, he does not talk with her, but he stated that he thinks of her sometimes.

The MC then asked him, "Is there any last words you want to say to her?" Lee Je Hoon responded, "Hello. Are you doing well?", and he attracted attention.

WooW, this is LJH's first appearance in KBS variety show. I can't wait to watch him..

October 5, 2012
Why This Year's 'BIFF' was More Important for Lee Byung Hun, Tang Wei and Lee Je Hoon
CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, JinHo  Translation Credit : Erika Kim
Every star has his or her reasons and backstory, but for some, the 17th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) was more important than any other.
The story behind Lee Byung Hun, Tang Wei and Lee Je Hoon′s attendance added sincerity to the day′s BIFF events.
16699002.jpg
Lee Byung Hun pushed back the filming schedules for his Hollywood film Red 2 in order to attend this year′s BIFF.
He started shooting in Canada since September, but as his Korean film Masquerade has been rolling through the Box Office with a big success and he himself has shown great affection for BIFF, he asked his producers to postpone his shoots for a while to return to Korea for the festival. He was able to appear on the red carpet with Ryu Seung Ryong, and smile and wave to his fans.
16699004.jpg
This year′s BIFF also meant a lot for the Chinese top star Tang Wei. In the 17 years it has taken place, BIFF has never had a foreigner host its ceremony until now.
Tang Wei has attended BIFF three years in a row, first starting with her appearance for the film Late Autumn in 2010. This year she was able to top off her visit by hosting the opening ceremony with actor Ahn Sung Ki.
One actor won′t be able to step on Busan soil again for the next two years. Lee Je Hoon is due to enter the military soon. He drew a 4 million audience to Architecture 101 with his naive role as Seung Min, but it will be a long time until his fans see him next as he will soon be entering the Whistle Theater Team to serve his duties for two years.
Lee Je Hoon, however, will get to say a grand goodbye as he hosts the closing ceremony with director Pang Eun Jin.
Photo credit: Hea Jung Min

So, it is true that he will enlist the end of this year?
Arghhh.. this is sad..
He just gained fame and popularity right now.
But i guess this is the right decision to make.
It will make us (his fans) eagerly waiting for him this coming 2 years.
Time fly so fast, and sometime we didn't even notice that.

For the time being, grab opportunity as much as you can. G00d luck oppa!!

:x

Archived