[Sitcom 2011] I Live in Cheongdamdong 청담동 살아요

Admin

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

T-T am gonna miss watching this show ;(

All the cast members were so good and i loved the last episode.. They should have included old ladies gang for the picture but nevertheless it was perfect .Cheongdam one of the best sitcom produced in korea!

vipjjang said: T-T am gonna miss watching this show ;(
All the cast members were so good and i loved the last episode.. They should have included old ladies gang for the picture but nevertheless it was perfect .Cheongdam one of the best sitcom produced in korea!

@viktoria HyunWoo was sad thinking that jieun only seemed to care about money..when he entered, jieun prolly noticed him but played along ..jieun tells him that something must be worrying him and he says yes because of girlfriend..she ask why because of gf? And he says that these days they dont have enough time to spend with eachother and she only seems to worry abt money..he's happy staying by her side but what if even after 50 yrs, she would still be money minded etc Jieun tells him that the Gf must also be feeling sad and guilty thinking about not being able to spend time with him.. Because the person who loves her will always be standing by her but money wont.. According to the ending, the doctor will be moving out and new guy who has scary look like them comes to look for room... Dejavu lol Bohee returns from states and will end with manager Jo. Woohyeon and chef will end together lol and lastly SY and HW's sis...she tells SY that she will be leaving for America but at the end they show them together and she reveals that he stopped her from leaving lol Ugh...its been so hard for me to post in soompi after they revamp it ;( sometimes i cant get to forums and the days when i can, it wont let me post any comment! This is annoying!

vipjjang said: @viktoria HyunWoo was sad thinking that jieun only seemed to care about money..when he entered, jieun prolly noticed him but played along ..jieun tells him that something must be worrying him and he says yes because of girlfriend..she ask why because of gf? And he says that these days they dont have enough time to spend with eachother and she only seems to worry abt money..he's happy staying by her side but what if even after 50 yrs, she would still be money minded etc Jieun tells him that the Gf must also be feeling sad and guilty thinking about not being able to spend time with him.. Because the person who loves her will always be standing by her but money wont.. According to the ending, the doctor will be moving out and new guy who has scary look like them comes to look for room... Dejavu lol Bohee returns from states and will end with manager Jo. Woohyeon and chef will end together lol and lastly SY and HW's sis...she tells SY that she will be leaving for America but at the end they show them together and she reveals that he stopped her from leaving lol Ugh...its been so hard for me to post in soompi after they revamp it ;( sometimes i cant get to forums and the days when i can, it wont let me post any comment! This is annoying!

• 2 weeks later...

After much searching, I found subtitles for E001-E011 at http://dramatic.weebly.com/cheongdam.html and started watching using semi-fly's torrents (thank you!). But many torrents do not seem to be seeded anymore, at least not in the E011-E040 range that I have tried. Is there another source?

• 1 month later...

I'm so sad! I've finally downloaded 97% of a massive 80gb batch torrent of all the episodes only to find MisterX from dramatic.weebly (the now dead site posted by Sakari above) is no longer subbing it because his site got taken down. I was on holidays when the crap hit the fan with that stupid website-that-will-not-be-named going around and shutting down subbing and streaming sites left, right and centre...makes me so mad!

I don't know what episode DW got up to with the eng subs but if someone would be so kind as to bundle them up and email or message me whatever subs they've got I'd be most grateful. I'll have to watch all the cute scenes down the track all raw T__T thanks in advance!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, this screencap photos were from Episode 137, just want to know if anyone here can help me translate it, who knows what was written in the paper? thank you to whom ever will answer my question,appreciate it a lot.
pic2.jpg

and for all those searching where to watch the videos from ep1-end, you can watch it on 56.com, try to find username 'pengjiyi' with the video name '住在清潭洞' she uploaded the full episodes. check this link - http://i.56.com/pengjiyi/videos/p_56/#MainList
hoping there's someone out there who has a good heart to sub this. one of the best comedy sitcom, laughing out loud while watching! The love triangle between Hwon Woo-Oh Ji Eun-Sang Yeob , always the highlights of each episode. The 3 musketeers are funny too especially harabuji! 

• 2 weeks later...

Lhay said: Hi, this screencap photos were from Episode 137, just want to know if anyone here can help me translate it, who knows what was written in the paper? thank you to whom ever will answer my question,appreciate it a lot.
pic2.jpg

and for all those searching where to watch the videos from ep1-end, you can watch it on 56.com, try to find username 'pengjiyi' with the video name '住在清潭洞' she uploaded the full episodes. check this link - http://i.56.com/pengjiyi/videos/p_56/#MainList
Top Pic: (Hyunwoo's confession) There are a lot of things that I cannot reveal honestly to the person I love. My house, education, background-- all of these.

Bottom Pic: (Lee SangYeob's confesstion) I love Oh Ji Eun. <-- ahhhh my heart...... ~~~~ >.< </3

hoping there's someone out there who has a good heart to sub this. one of the best comedy sitcom, laughing out loud while watching! The love triangle between Hwon Woo-Oh Ji Eun-Sang Yeob , always the highlights of each episode. The 3 musketeers are funny too especially harabuji! 

Archived