Rooting for Ji Eun and Hyun Woo, though Ji Eun is tad bit annoying :phew:

Sang Yeob is alright..he's good looking and all but Hyun Woo is love <3

and the uncle who looks like grandpa is so adorable haha

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol am i the only one watching this show..? :ph34r:

EP.39

I feel so bad for the doctor guy..swear his family in the states doesn't seem to appreciate him at all ;(

I love how HyunWoo doesn't fall for SangYeob's antics and instead takes advantage of it!

The look on SangYeob's face when they reveal HyunWoo's backgroud will be worth watching..can't wait till that day to come.

And Jieun, stop drooling over that SangYeob..the real deal is right infront of you girl!

I hope we get more Jieun Hyunwoo this week!

Edit:

@viktoria: Yay :D thankgod am not alone haha^^

lol am i the only one watching this show..? :ph34r:

EP.39

I feel so bad for the doctor guy..swear his family in the states doesn't seem to appreciate him at all ;(

I love how HyunWoo doesn't fall for SangYeob's antics and instead takes advantage of it!

The look on SangYeob's face when they reveal HyunWoo's backgroud will be worth watching..can't wait till that day to come.

And Jieun, stop drooling over that SangYeob..the real deal is right infront of you girl!

I hope we get more Jieun Hyunwoo this week!

hi vipjjang. i'm watching it too and i'm enjoying it a lot even without english subs. :) i can't wait to watch epi 39 later when i get home. i like Jieun with Hyunwoo.

EP.42

what a cute epi^^

JiEun's telepathy seems to only work on HyunWoo haha she argues a lot with him but seems to do everything HyunWoo tells her to :D

she sends telepathy for a ride hoping for SangYeob obviously but Hyunwoo turns up on his bicycle :w00t: best scene^^

the bicycle ride, ear muff and the first snow <3 [though the snow effect was pretty bad lol]

EP.42

what a cute epi^^

JiEun's telepathy seems to only work on HyunWoo haha she argues a lot with him but seems to do everything HyunWoo tells her to :D

she sends telepathy for a ride hoping for SangYeob obviously but Hyunwoo turns up on his bicycle :w00t: best scene^^

the bicycle ride, ear muff and the first snow <3 [though the snow effect was pretty bad lol]

yes, episode 42 was cute. :)

Archived