New Girl

Guest HavenInMuse

Guest massive toene

Here is the first pic of the official photoshoot for season 2!

crng_05-group-blue-wall_1226_jw1a3a.jpg

Some funny gifs from the last episode of season 1:

tumblr_m3qj7tQuK81qjp1vwo1_250.gif

tumblr_m3qj7tQuK81qjp1vwo2_250.gif

tumblr_m3qj7tQuK81qjp1vwo6_250.gif

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest b2stbaaby

I only just started watching this show a few days ago and I'm hooked! It's hilarious... I love it! I wish I watched it earlier!

Guest massive toene

Max Greenfield models summer fashion for a feature in the August 2012 issue of Glamour, on newsstands July 10.

new-girls-max-greenfield-reveals-style-d0702-02-max-greenfield-new-girl-schmidt-

The 31-year-old New Girl star shared what guys notice about girls style. Here are his three dos:

DO impress with fun shoes. “If you’re going to buy really expensive shoes, don’t get something classic. Have fun. Go on—make some color choices.”

DO flatter your body. “rag & bone makes a women’s blazer that fits like a gem. My wife has a couple, and, man, she should wear ’em every day.”

DO bring your A-game. “A guy wants a lady to show up looking like she made an effort, because he’s spent at least an hour in the bathroom with products and the outfit.”

source: glamour.com

0702-03-max-greenfield-new-girl-schmidt-0702-04-max-greenfield-new-girl-schmidt-0702-05-max-greenfield-new-girl-schmidt-

• 1 month later...
Guest thefantasyexpress

I love New Girl! I watched the first episode as soon as I saw it was up for downloading and I instantly clicked with it.Jess, I feel, is relatable in some weird way since she's acts like a normal person would act in a strange situation.
In one episode, when there was a huge party in their apartment and I immediately thought of The Social Network and a few minutes later, Jess said 'Why is the cast of The Social Network in our apartment?' and I just laughed myself crazily.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived