New Girl

Guest HavenInMuse

Guest HavenInMuse

Zooey Deschanel, Jake Johnson, Max Greenfield, Lamorne Morris
new-girl-preview.jpg

Is anyone watching the new series, NEW GIRL, on Fox Tuesday nights? I LOOOVED the pilot, and I've been a hardcore fan since. Unfortunately, not a lot of people know about it, because the airing schedule is very very erratic, thanks to the baseball finals, and the schedule of popular show X Factor getting the night and timeslot in the past month. It actually stopped airing for a month, then came back on, so a lot of people thought the show got canceled. What the producers said was that they were confident enough in the show to know that the fan base would remain strong even if the airing schedule is delayed. O_O While I Love it, I believe that caused a lot of people to not know about the show, or make it hard to catch up. So..Any other fans on here besides me?

Information about the show: 

The series stars Zooey Deschanel as Jessica "Jess" Day, a well-liked, bubbly woman in her late 20s who is trying to get over her breakup with her boyfriend after he cheats on her. She eventually finds a new place to stay when she moves in with three guys: Nick, a bartender; Schmidt, a professional and modern-day Casanova; and Winston, a former basketball player. 

Cast: 

Zooey Deschanel as "Jessica Day"

Known for: 500 Days of Summer, Yes Man, Failure to Launch

zooey-deschanel-88643.jpg

Jake Johnson as "Nick Miller"

Known for: No Strings Attached

jake-johnson.jpg

Max Greenfield as "Schmidt"

Known for: Veronica Mars, Ugly Betty

newgirl_a.jpg

Lamorne Morris as "Winston"

Known for: Brainrush (Game show Host)

88735268_a_p.jpg

This series is adorkable ^^

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HavenInMuse

Its a fabulous show.I love to watch it a lot.never miss it out.

Me too! Glad I found another fan! I can rewatch the series over and over. Jess is so adorkable

Guest HavenInMuse

What happened to Coach? He suddenly disappeared :S

He was in episode one, but the actor had to leave to film his other series, so they replaced him with the character winston, saying Coach moved out and Winston came back from playing basketball overseas after 2 years. 

Guest sallyen

I watch it too! It's hilarious :-D

But I am bit sad/disappointed that Coach had to leave after an awesome pilot.

I really liked that character.. Winston is OK, I just liked Coach better..

Guest HavenInMuse

I watch it too! It's hilarious :-D

But I am bit sad/disappointed that Coach had to leave after an awesome pilot.

I really liked that character.. Winston is OK, I just liked Coach better..

Me too! I think I preferred the character of Coach. A personal trainer that doesnt know how to deal with women? Awesome. Winston is okay, but I can't get a grasp of his character yet. 

Guest miki_chan

I just started watching! I enjoy watching Zooey Deschanel's bubbly acting, it's so adorable. I was quite surprised when I suddenly

saw Justin Long though! I love him too, but I'm afraid I have to jump on the Nick/Jess pairing. They compliment each other haha.

Guest HavenInMuse

I just started watching! I enjoy watching Zooey Deschanel's bubbly acting, it's so adorable. I was quite surprised when I suddenly

saw Justin Long though! I love him too, but I'm afraid I have to jump on the Nick/Jess pairing. They compliment each other haha.

Yay! I'm glad you liked it. Will you go back and watch the previous episodes? I am totally on the Nick/Jess pair too, they're so cute. She's like a adorkable girl and hes a grumpy old turtle. 

Guest miki_chan

Yay! I'm glad you liked it. Will you go back and watch the previous episodes? I am totally on the Nick/Jess pair too, they're so cute. She's like a adorkable girl and hes a grumpy old turtle. 

Haha! Well I'm Australian, and the only way I can see the episodes are over the net. But trust me, I have been replaying the previous episodes because the scenes are always so hilarious. I had the theme song stuck in my head too, for days.

Guest HavenInMuse

New episode tonight! I hope to see Jess and her new boyfriend Paul (justin long), because although I'm all for Nick/Jess, I know that won't happen til seasons later. Jess/Paul are both adorkable, and like Nick said when he saw them "Holy mini cooper, there are two of them!" However, Justin Long was only a guest star for one episode, so I have no idea if we'll see him again. *fingers crossed*

Guest geegeet

I just caught up with the season since my friend introduced me. It's not the best show, but it's entertaining. I didn't like Paul at alll, Jess+Nick all the wayy B)

oh Cece(sp?) is so hot omg...I didn't even know she was Indian.

I saw preview clips/trailers of it and heard from some of my classmates that it's a pretty good/funny show. I've been wanting to watch it too but haven't gotten around to it (or any of the series on my want to watch list) :(

But anyway, she seems like a quirky character lol I'll watch it over the break

Guest atownboy

episodes for new girl here if you wanna watch on your smartphone/tablet, pretty legit

http://videosurge.net/vids/?s=New%20Girl%20Season

Guest HavenInMuse

I just watched the newest episode last night, and I gotta say, I wasn't too happy with it. It's still pretty funny, but I hated that they fought so much. Everybody was fighting! We got to know Winston a bit more (he gets big headed when he's good at something), Nick is his usual grumpy old man self, and Schmidt is in all his douchebag, immature glory. Even Jess got jealous of winston. But that's what I love about the show, everybody has their own flaws. 

• 1 month later...
Guest massive toene

The-New-Girl-Poster.jpg

TRAILER: New Girl - Promo

cnewgirl.gif

About "New Girl"

new-girl-7c7c115f477e0ef1.jpg

After a bad break-up, Jess Day needs a new place to live. An online search leads her to a great loft...and three single guys she's never met before. But Jess moves in, and through her upbeat personality, unique sense of self and the unlikely support of her new roommates, she learns to move on.

Nick is the most grounded of her new roommates...and also the most jaded. A law school dropout, he spends most of his time hiding his feelings under his hoodie and tending bar. Schmidt is a hustling young professional who's pretty proud of his own abs. Winston is an intensely competitive former athlete who doesn't know what to do next - but whatever he does, he wants to win it.

New-Girl-Jess.jpg

Characters

Zooey Deschanel as Jess

NewGirl2.jpg

Jess has been recently dumped and is now living in a loft with three single guys she's never met before. With the support of her new roommates, she is learning to move on. Jess is a teacher, plays in a handbell group and does a lot of crafting. Of her assets, she explains: "Limitless smiles and a positive attitude -- what else do I need?"

Jake Johnson as Nick

352284.jpg

The most grounded... and also the most jaded, Nick is a law school dropout who spends most of his time hiding under his hoodie, tending bar at Clyde's and focusing on fantasy football.

Max Greenfield as Schmidt

0000080854_20110905131922.jpg352281.jpg

Schmidt is a hustling young professional who's pretty proud of his own abs. "My body is a temple, and only the sexiest ladies get to see my inner-sanctum. B-T-Dubs: it's breathtaking." He also thinks he's a terrific sleight-of-hand magician.

Lamorne Morris as Winston

352290.jpg

Winston is an intensely competitive former athlete who doesn't know what to do next, but whatever he does, he wants to win it. He was most recently a point guard in the Latvian Basketball League. "Beyond that, I'm just living and loving life, man."

Hannah Simone as Cece

352283.jpg

Jess' childhood best friend, Cece is a model with a killer deadpan. "I'm not a diva and don't intend on becoming one." When she's visiting the loft, she becomes the focus of Schmidt's attention.

Episodeguide:

new-girl-fox-tv-show.jpg

S1, Ep.1

Pilot

Jess Day is a young woman who, after discovering her long-term boyfriend is cheating on her, moves into a loft apartment with three male roommates - prickly bartender Nick, womanizer Schmidt and intense personal trainer Coach. The guys try to help Jess get back on her feet and into the dating world.

newgirlepisode2.jpg

S1, Ep.2

Kryptonite

Nick and Schmidt convince Jess to get her stuff out of her ex-boyfriend Spencer's apartment; Jess meets new roommate Winston, who has returned from playing basketball in Latvia. Winston tries to get his old room back from Schmidt.

NEW-GIRL-Wedding-Episode-3-8.jpg

S1, Ep.3

Wedding

The guys are invited to a wedding of a mutual friend. Nick, fearful he will run into his ex-girlfriend Caroline, asks Jess to be his date. Meanwhile, Winston takes his role as an usher very seriously and gets competitive on the dance floor with a young guest. Schmidt not only catches the eye of a beautiful woman, but also his "frenemy" Gretchen whom he sleeps with at every wedding reception.

new-girl-fox-tv-show.jpg

S1, Ep.4

Naked

Jess accidentally walks in on Nick naked, sending his self-confidence to an all-time low - just after an attractive co-worker agrees to go out on a date with him. Meanwhile, Winston becomes obsessed with learning pop-culture references online.

NEW-GIRL-Naked-Episode-3-5.jpg

S1, Ep.5

Cece Crashes

Cece convinces Jess that Nick likes her more than just as a roommate and Schmidt tries to seal the deal with Cece.

NEW-GIRL-Cece-Crashes-Episode-4-8.jpg

S1, Ep.6

Thanksgiving

Jess invites Paul, a music teacher at her school on whom she always has had a crush, to the gang's big Thanksgiving dinner at the loft, which naturally goes horribly awry.

new_girl_s01e08_bad_in_bed_04.jpg

S1, Ep.7

Bells

Jess gets jealous when Winston joins her troubled-youth handbell quartet and instantly becomes a natural. Meanwhile Nick and Schmidt engage in class warfare when the toilet breaks and they each have their own idea of how to get it fixed.

NEW-GIRL-Bells-Episode-7-3-550x366.jpg

S1, Ep.8

Bad in Bed

When Jess decides to take her relationship with Paul to the next level, she consults with the guys for some sex advice. Meanwhile, Schmidt worms his way into his boss' baby shower to compete with his office female counterpart.

tumblr_lvthwnxPFL1r30ohvo1_500.gif

lol

S1, Ep.9

The 23rd

The gang attends Schmidt's holiday office party and Jess frets when she receives an expensive gift from Paul.

NewGirl_Xmas3-ScA11_0147.jpg

S1, Ep.10

The Story of the 50

When Schmidt's plans for his 29th birthday fall apart, Jess takes charge and enlists the help of her school's party hungry vice-principal. Meanwhile, Nick begrudgingly has his first date at Schmidt's party with a beautiful lawyer who harbors a secret, and the gang wonders who placed a 50 dollar bill in the douchebag jar.

New-Girl-The-Story-of-the-50-Episode-10-7.jpg

S1, Ep.11

Jess & Julia

Nick panics when Julia doesn't want to put a label on their relationship. Meanwhile, Jess enlists Julia to help her get out of a traffic ticket, Winston reconnects with a former booty call and Schmidt is baffled as to why his shower towel is always damp.

jess-vs-julia_467x324.jpg

S1, Ep.12

The Landlord

Against Nick's wishes, Jess makes it her mission to get the loft's cantankerous landlord to like her. In doing so, she inadvertently jeopardizes their living situation and the guys are forced to admit they've made some "unofficial" changes to the apartment. Meanwhile Schmidt tries to decipher what he thinks are mixed signals from his boss Kim.

Episode-1-12-The-Landlord-Promotional-Photos-new-girl-28574934-595-422.jpg

more episodes coming soon...

352291.jpg

Info:

Lamorne Morris has replaced Damon Wayans Jr.

Morris will play Winston, a competitive former athlete who has realized he’ll never go pro and moves into the loft shared with three roommates played by Zooey Deschanel, Max Greenfield and Jake Johnson.

Wayans played Coach, one of the roommates, in the pilot but the role was in second position to ABC’s Happy Endings, which was recently picked up for a second season. So, that's where you can find Damon Wayna's Jr. from now on.

Cast with Damon Wayans Jr.:

20fe6a72eb3e021c_new-girl-zzoey.jpg

Cast with Lamorne Morris:

0000082121_20110923113407.jpg

I love this TV show!!! My favorite right now! :w00t:

Archived