♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

Guest dragon-rider

Oh my God... Bad news...

[iNFO] According to an article, Bom has been suffering from sore throat and coughs before departing Korea. When she arrived in Singapore and talked with her family through phone call her voice barely came out due to cold.

[iNFO]Due to Bom's health problem, 2NE1 may have used some other way to leave the airport.

[iNFO] YG has officially announced that Bom is sick alot. Bom was sick alot in korea already but she had strong will to participate in MAMA. Though they did prepare MR for Bom's part in preparation for the worst situation.

Credit: OMG_SODA @ Twitter

Does it mean she has to lipsync if the worst situation happens? :( I'm worried for both her health and 2NE1's upcoming performance in MAMA

Guest cristina0422

[PHOTOS] 2NE1 Arrived at Singapore Airport

afpatwkceaads0.jpg

afpcuicaae557p.jpg

afpdskpcaaeie1i.jpg

afpzy43ceaa8s8i.jpg

credit: PinkCessHui

Get well soon Bommie. I hope the weather in Singapore is fine so that she can recover sooner. It would be weird watching one of the members lipsync. Take care of your health Bommie and also Dara, CL and Minzy.

2NE1′s Park Bom may not be able to sing live at ’2011 MAMA’ due to severe flu

YG Entertainment has revealed that 2NE1‘s Park Bom is suffering from a severe flu, and that it may affect her performance at the ’2011 MAMA’, scheduled to be held on November 29th in Singapore.

“Up until departing for Singapore today, Park Bom had been suffering from a flu so severe that she was unable to speak at all for days,” said YG officials.

They continued, “Since it’s a year-end awards ceremony, and because 2NE1 has many fans who have loved and supported them this year, Park Bom has decided that she will on stand on stage. Due to her throat condition, however, we’re afraid that she may not be able to sing live at the event. Up until now, Park Bom has only performed live on stage; just to be safe, however, we took both the MR and AR versions of the song.”

If Bom’s throat doesn’t clear up before their official performance at the MAMA, 2NE1 will have no choice but to use the AR version of the song on stage, which will contain both the song’s melody and Bom’s studio-recorded vocals.

“We hope Park Bom’s flu gets better so that she can return to singing live for her fans,” the officials concluded.

In related news, 2NE1 has been nominated for the “Best Female Group” and “Best Performance” categories at this year’s MAMA.

Source: Star News via Nate / Allkpop

Thvh0.png

TSSni.jpg

YG Entertainment has revealed that 2NE1‘s Park Bom is suffering from a severe flu, and that it may affect her performance at the ’2011 MAMA’, scheduled to be held on November 29th in Singapore.

“Up until departing for Singapore today, Park Bom had been suffering from a flu so severe that she was unable to speak at all for days,” said YG officials.

They continued, “Since it’s a year-end awards ceremony, and because 2NE1 has many fans who have loved and supported them this year, Park Bom has decided that she will on stand on stage. Due to her throat condition, however, we’re afraid that she may not be able to sing live at the event. Up until now, Park Bom has only performed live on stage; just to be safe, however, we took both the MR and AR versions of the song.”

If Bom’s throat doesn’t clear up before their official performance at the MAMA, 2NE1 will have no choice but to use the AR version of the song on stage, which will contain both the song’s melody and Bom’s studio-recorded vocals.

“We hope Park Bom’s flu gets better so that she can return to singing live for her fans,” the officials concluded.

In related news, 2NE1 has been nominated for the “Best Female Group” and “Best Performance” categories at this year’s MAMA.

Source: Star News via Nate

Credit: Allkpop

Guest dragon-rider

111127 DARA's me2day update

afqqjeycaaauyle.jpg

와쌉!^.^ 싱가폴 도착!!! 빠밤!!! 공항에서 도착하자 마자 바로 리허설 하러 왔어요~! 한국은 한겨울! 여기는 한여름! 코트를 벗어던지고 ~ 오랜만에 나시입네요ㅋㅋ따스한 바람을 맞으며~! 이번 마마~ 투애니원 공연 많이 기대해주세용~!^.^싱가폴 랙잭이들 안녕!?

Wassup! ^.^ We’ve arrived in Singapore!!! Ppabam!!! As soon as we arrived at the airport, we came right down to rehearse~! It’s mid-winter in Korea! But I think it’s midsummer here! I had to take off my coat ~ after a long time of wearing it Ke ke The air is very warm~! This time for MAMA ~ Please expect 2NE1′s performances a lot~! ^.^ Singapore Blackjacks, hello?

Source: Dara’s me2day

Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara/ SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara

Did you guys notice that all of Bommie's selcas are from the same angle? It must be her killer angle kekeke...I'm on to you Bommie but you are so pretty 360 degree :wub:

Guest Cutie_JaeHwa

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Source: Star News via Nate

Credit: Allkpop

OMG..This is a very sad news.I hope park bom  will get better soon..tears.giftears.giftears.gif

2NE1 LIVE CONCERT DVD [NOLZA!] 2011.12.21 Release !!!

Credit: 2NE1@YT

[OFFICIAL] 2011 2NE1 'NOLZA!' 1ST LIVE CONCERT DVD

fZFG2.jpg

DISC 1.

01.INTRO

02.FIRE

03.CAN’T NOBODY

04.LET’S GO PARTY

05.I DON’T CARE

06.PLEASE DON’T GO

07.KISS (DARA ft. CL)

08.YOU AND I (BOM with. Park Go Eun)

09.DON’T CRY (BOM)

10.ONLY LOOK AT ME (MINZY)

11.IT HURTS

12.LONELY

13.IN THE CLUB

14.PRETTY BOY

15.DON’T STOP THE MUSIC

16.CLAP YOUR HANDS

17.HATE YOU

18.I AM THE BEST

19.UGLY

20.STAY TOGETHER

21.GO AWAY

DISC 2.

01.MAKING FILM

02.MULTI ANGLE ‘I AM THE BEST’ (BOM-CL-DARA-MINZY)

Price: 33,000 KRW

Release Date: December 21, 2011

Source: YG-eShop

Re-uploaded by: nyxtime@YGLadies.com