♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

Guest LittlePinky82

Yay finally caught up on all my news. 
I love the "Be Mine" song. It's really quite nice. I like CL's hair with the half/half thing. I've never seen that before. I think she pulls something like that off quite well imo. 
About the girls and being close etc I think they probably all are. However, Bom/Minzy and Dara/CL are prob more since they live (or lived?) together. I'm sure you tend to have time to grow closer if you live with someone. But,even before that when they were living together, Dara/CL seemed to have more of a close relationship. At least it just seems that way anyways. With CL and Minzy I think CL is that way also because she's leader and Minzy is the youngest. Reminds me of what Gd said once about Ri and how when they were new to each other Gd took Ri under his wing and such. So maybe something like that. 
Someone asked about Bom and her face. I have heard she has had surgery. Apparently, when she was first around more as a solo singer, she got a LOT of crap. The typical nonsense female singers get from haters. From what I understand it got to her and she got some done. Also, from what I understand, in Korea plastic surgery isn't like oh say in the U.S. It's more common. Like how getting braces is here. Koreans also have this whole thing with their eyes and having a certain look (I forgot what sorry).   There was a good documentary done about studying/school and beauty in Korea not too long ago (last yr I believe) and it was really interesting and definitely worth watching. I dunno if you can find it on Youtube. But I remember this one girl was doing something with her eyes and glue to make them more round and she said that before she started doing that her Mother never told her she was pretty. It was sad to me. :( Not because she was doing that but because her Mother didn't recognize her daughter until she started having the ideal in Korea. 
Oh and with Bom and her looks I've noticed too she's changed her makeup a lot. It's a lot more dramatic now and more on. I would imagine cause she's more in the public eye and her style with 2ne1 and all. So I think that could have something to do with her looks as well. Her makeup was really toned down back before her debut with 2ne1 and she didn't wear a lot of eyeliner and such. So I think how you do your makeup can have a lot too to look with your face. I've noticed that with myself some. And maybe if she lost a bit of weight as well your face changes especially if you have a good bit of weight on your face. I dunno if she did though.
Never seen CL's Mother before. Cute. 
I think it's exciting about the world tour! I do hope it is the world though...sometimes places say that and it's not heh. I always feel bad for poor Canada who doesn't get Kpop really. 
The "Spiderman" pics and gifs were cute. Bom scared of spiderman? Lol aw he's not a real spider. I lol at Dara getting carried away. And love the CL/Dara fan thing of that lol. 
With Dara's finger thing she does. I was wondering: what exactly does that mean? I've seen that around before but could never figure it out....

{TRANSLATION} 2iieq2v.jpg

" Korean girl quartet will release their new production on July

2NE1 will turn the world upside down with their first tour outside of Asia

Blackjacks from at least 10 cities and 7 counties will enjoy the New Evolution tour.

2NE1 is not only an acronym that mentions the musical evolution of the 21st century. This quartet represents, in each of the letters, the futuristic significance of their name. Originally YG Entertainment, the company that represents the girl group, officially named them as '21' with the intention of reflecting the young & fresh image of this age. But, in discovering that there was already a singer with that name, they saw themselves needing to change their name to '2NE1'. 

The modification was perfect as each member contributed to a unique style. CL, Dara, Park Bom and Minzy made their first appearance during March of 2009 in collaboration with BIGBANG, releasing a digital single 'Lollipop', a song created for LG's Cyon phone models.

In May of that same year, the quartet debuted with the single titled 'Fire' and in June, launched their first mini album titled '2NE1 The 1st Mini Album. In September of 2010, the long-waited first album "To Anyone' was released, which garnered massive recognition in their country. By July of 2010 they promoted a song---this part is omitted, blur/interruption--- 2NE1 and that consequently had an adaption for Korea in March of 2011. 

During September of that same year, they released 'Ugly' which pleased their fans, and contained great themes such as 'I am the Best' and 'I hate you'.

This quartet has received numerous recognitions and awards. In 2011, they won the 'MTV Iggy's Best New Band' and obtained the award for "Artist of the Year" for MTV Daum Music Fest. 

EXPANDING THEIR BORDERS

By February of 2011, they debuted in Japan, taking the first step into international expansion with their single 'Go Away'. Their debut became postponed due to the earthquake and tsunami that hit the Asian county. Because of this, the release was programmed for September of 2011 yet obtained an impressing result for the Japanese ---this part is omitted, blur/interruption--- with their second international production in Japan titled, 'Collection'. Also, they had completed their first concert in Korea, just like in Japan, with their Concert tour where they obtained more than 70,000 attendees. 2NE1's comeback has been programed for the month of July. According to their agency, the group is focused in creating quality music that has their unique touch. 

YG Entertainment has recently announced that 2NE1 will ---this part is omitted, blur/interruption--- first feminine group of Korea to give a world wide tour. "

(The rest of the article is omitted, due to the fact that it's too blurry.)

Source: @2NE1ONLINE Posted by: bommiyeon@YGLadies.com

Translation credits:  SUNNIRISE@soompi.com

Translating this was easy peasy, but it was hard since it's sooo darn blurry. 

The title that appeared when this was posted on here is not correct. 

Enjoy!!

Guest dragon-rider

120618 GlobalBlackjack Twitter update
avqo6i4ciaaoroq.jpg?w=600

#2NE1ACTIVE At the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity! Picture from last night after rehearsal! So amazing that the sun is still up at 9pm! The festival will begin at 5:30 p.m. (Cannes time), and 2NE1 will be making presentations at the festival, representing k-pop to the rest of the world ^^ Very excited to finally get to meet our French fans, and we certainly can’t wait!!! See you soon! – Reporter Dara

Source: GlobalBlackjack on Twitter

Guest g180888

With Dara's finger thing she does. I was wondering: what exactly does that mean? I've seen that around before but could never figure it out....

Guest dragon-rider

News: Sandara Park, Starred In Movies Eight Years Ago, “Ageless Beauty Looks The Same” Movies To Be Shown In Korea
201206181614591111_1_0_20120618172402.jp

Fans would be able to see girl group 2NE1 member, Sandara Park‘s acting prowess in movies that she made eight years ago.

Sandara Park‘s movies “Because Of You (2004),” “Can This Be Love (2005),” and “The Lucky Ones (2006)” would be released in local theaters through Home Choice and SK Broadband, this coming June 27th.

Before Sandara Park debuted in 2NE1 in Korea, she was a highly popular idol in the Philippines. During that time, Sandara Park starred in several popular romantic-comedy films.

In the movies, one can see that Sandara Park emits a different kind of charm as an actress. She radiates an innocent and wide-eyed look in the movies, which is different from her fierce image in 2NE1 right now. Although the movies were shot six to eight years ago, Sandara Park’s ageless beauty and fresh charm is still very apparent. A youthful Sandara Park can be seen acting out characters in films that are inspired by first loves.

The movies, “Because Of You” and “Can This Be Love” tells stories about first loves, and contains a kissing scene. Sandara Park’s fresh acting is already being expected by the fans in Korea who are looking forward to seeing her movies.

Sandara Park debuted in Korean households through a KBS documentary in 2005, showing the hardships that she endured while she was an idol in the Philippines. News of a Korean making it big as a celebrity in a foreign country became a big surprise to fans.

Netizens who saw still cuts from Sandara Park’s movies eight years ago commented with, “Your good looks are the same,” ” I can’t wait to see her movies!” “Expecting it a lot already” “Who is this guy kissing Sandara Park?” “There’s a kissing scene?! Daebak” “Sandara looks younger now than from eight years ago. Must be the make up,” “Looking forward a lot to see Dara’s acting!” “I hope to see her in a Korean movie in the future!” “Excited for her movies!” “It’s really amazing to think that no matter how I know that this picture was taken 8 years ago, she still looks the same,” “Why are her movies suddenly being released in Korea?” “Sandara Park naturally looks beautiful,” “When will fans see her star in a Korean movie?” showing various reactions, making it a hot topic.

Sources: Nate

Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara/ SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara

Guest yoori1430291567

Just a few days ago, I watched Dara in Super Noypi. She was so cute! I suddenly want to watch all her movies again. 

Guest cristina0422

[FANCAMS] 120618 2NE1 Performs “Can’t Nobody” @ Cannes Lions “International Festival of Creativity”

credit:cattias + chaeravn

[FANCAMS] 120618 Bom and Dara @ Cannes Lions Waving Their Hands to French Blackjacks

credit: heo20393

[FANCAMS] 120618 Minzy Performs “I Am The Best” @ Cannes Lions “International Festival of Creativity”

credit: chaeravn + soh0712

2NE1 Fans speak to Lions Daily News - Cannes Lions 2012

credit: LionsDailyNews100

Guest cristina0422

[PHOTO] The Wanted's Jay McGuiness Spotted Wearing “I ♥ 2NE1″ Shirt, Cool Kid!

gw6n4.jpg

credit: cher_TWparade

Guest cristina0422

[NEWS] 2NE1 Speaks at the Cannes Lions in France

Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity as the representative of Korean singers.

The group appeared at the 2012 Cannes Lions held on June 18 (Local time) in France as a speaker along with the advertising agency Cheil Worldwide.

[120618][ARTICLE] 2NE1 at Cannes Lions International Festival “WE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD”
G120619_005.jpg
2NE1 fascinated everyone as the representative Korean artists at the France Cannes International Festival of Creativity.On the 18th, 2NE1 held a seminar inside the Claude Debussy Theatre in Cannes, France with Cheil Industries at the “2012 Cannes Advertising Festival.”
This seminar by 2NE1 was titled “Korean Wave Through Digital Wave.”Last December, 2NE1 was titled the “Best New Band in the World” by MTV Iggy, and was decided as the “K-Pop Star You Like the 
Most” through a survey in France. It seems that the love they received despite lack of promotions is what got them invited to the Cannes festival.
When asked if as a K-Pop star if she could feel the worldwide popularity, CL commented “I was surprised by the fans worldwide who made cover videos of them singing our songs in Korean on Youtube,” and “The digital environment that Youtube brought is what got rid of the border [between countries] in our music.”
201206190930571135_1.jpg
CL was asked what the secret was on how 2NE1 receives so much love, and she stated “The passion, energy, and love Koreans have for music are all inside 2NE1’s music videos, performances, and music, so I think fans worldwide are appreciating this and loving us.”
CL gave the example of “2NE1 TV” for how 2NE1 communicates with fans in the digital world. 2NE1 TV shows a more personal side to 2NE1, which is very different from their extravagant performances.CL ended the speech by saying “2NE1 still has a lot to show you” and “we are going to change the world now.” Source: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=237351Translated by: kristinekwak@YGLadies.com //kristinekwak@twitter.com