♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

Guest g180888

The girls have arrived!!!!
[HD fancam] 120616 2NE1 arrived Nice's airport [French]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHiesYfvYnA&feature=player_embedded
Credit: hxg128@YT

Credit: MelissaxNotorious@YT

Guest dragon-rider

Fan-taken photos + Fanaccount of 2NE1 @ Nice Airport (France)
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
I have Dara, then Minzy, then Bom and finally Cl autographs !!! I’m so happy, but no photos, they were in a hurry, especially CL. She was already far away, I screamed her name and she turned around, then I stayed 30 seconds alone, without other fan around us, in front of her, in front of Cl of 2NE1. Oh-My-God.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Bom, I love her !  

credit :xanashakalaka@tumblr

120616 KONG DOUGIE (@kongdougie): “Our unnies have landed safely^^♥”
kius6wzj:iphone
굿모닝^^울언냐들은잘도착했다고 합니다^^♥Good morning^^Our unnies have landed safely^^♥”
Source: Dougie’s TwitterTranslated by: kristinekwak@ygladies.com

Guest dragon-rider

More fan-taken photos of Bom @ Incheon Airport (Going to France)

0LFH5.png

RALtD.pngvswR2.pngWOKjY.jpgKs9mx.jpgKZyA9.jpgTUulc.jpg
TVklI.jpg
eV8gZ.jpg
356qi.jpg
Credit: kristinekwak@theBom.ivyro.net

[ARTICLE][120617] 2NE1 heads to France to attend 59th ‘Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival’
Posted Image
Girl group 2NE1 will be representing their fellow K-pop idol stars, standing before the advertising professionals of the world as public speakers.
As reported back in April 2NE1 along with the Korea’s top advertising agency Cheil Worldwide (part of the Samsung Group) will be attending the Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival in Cannes, France. This year, the festival has a ‘Korean Wave Through the Digital Wave’ theme, and the girls will be serving as joint public speakers at one of the seminars to further spread K-Pop awareness.The girls were spotted earlier today departing to France from Incheon International Airport. 2NE1 will be speaking to the public on June 18th at the Theatre Debussy. SJ Kimm, Regional President of Cheil Worldwide South-East Asia will be also a guest speaker at the event.
Source: allkpopPosted by: deeva@YGLadies.com

Guest dragon-rider

tumblr_m5o677rkan1rpys45o1_250.gif tumblr_m5o677rkan1rpys45o2_250.giftumblr_m5o677rkan1rpys45o3_250.gif tumblr_m5o677rkan1rpys45o4_250.gif
when baby rin got upset because she can’t smell the incense candle, dara came to try and cheer her up
Credit: chaeras@tumblr

[OTHER] Bom Exercising
please don't hotlink. thanks!
6bc7709cgw1du17i47holj.jpg
Credit: 21impact@weibo

2NE1 on Venezuelan Magazine "2001"!

2iieq2v.jpg
On the headline it can be read: The 4 element South-Korean Girl Group will launch a new production in July. "2NE1 will head to the world on its’ first tour outside of Asia". It talks about the girls’ achievements, studio works, ambitions and updates on what’s to come!
Source: @2NE1ONLINE Posted by: bommiyeon@YGLadies.com

Guest dragon-rider

[Fanaccount] A Fan Shares Her Experience of Meeting 2NE1 At Nice Airport, France
nkceb.jpg?w=584

I was at nice airport tonight and I walk next to bommie I talked to her and she signed my book !! I still can’t believe it. she’s indeed a goddess, and her voice, OMG, when she accepted to sign my book, her voice. Her skin is really white, she smell nice, her voice is so awesome and she’s really nice. I love her even more.

Dara was really nice, Minzy is an angel, she signed many autograph, Bommie is a goddess, so nice and cute and perfect and CL seemed to be very tired, she immediately went to the car after leaving the airport.