♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

Guest dragon-rider

[info] 2NE1 to hold 2nd Japan tour in September!

Jx1tt.png
2NE1 successfully concluded their debut tour in Japan last year. 2NE1 held six concerts during their ‘2NE1 First Japan Tour – NOLZA’ which attracted 70,000 fans and now the girls are back to do it all over again with their 2nd Japan tour.
2NE1′s 2nd Japan Tour will kick off in September. Check below for dates and locations.
[Dates & Venue]September 1st (Sat): Osaka-jo (Osaka Castle) Hall – Doors open 5pm / Show starts 6pmSeptember 2nd (Sun): Osaka-jo (Osaka Castle) Hall – Doors open 3pm / Show starts 4pmFor more information: Kyodo Information 06-7732-8888
September 7th (Fri): Nippon Gaishi Hall (Nagoya) – Doors open 6pm / Show starts 7pmSeptember 8th (Sat): Nippon Gaishi Hall (Nagoya) – Doors open 3pm / Show starts 4pmFor more information: Kyodo Tokai 052-972-7466
September 11th (Tues): Yokohama Arena – Doors open 6pm / Show starts 7pmSeptember 12th (Wed): Yokohama Arena – Doors open 6pm / Show starts 7pmFor more information: DISK GARAGE 050-5533-0888
[Ticket Price]All reserved seats: 8800 yen (tax included)Those older than 3y.o require tickets; those under 3 cannot be admitted.
- 2NE1 Official Fanclub [bLACKJACK NOLZA] Pre-bookings
Application period: 5th June (Tues) 3pm ~ 11th June (Mon) 11:59pm* For those who joined (and paid) to be in the fanclub before 28th May 2012Those who join (and pay) before 11:59 on 13th June 2012 will be given information about the pre-bookings for the 2nd set of fanclub members at a later date.For more information, please go here http://fc.avex.jp/2ne1/
- YGEX Pre-bookingsApplication period: 12th June (Wed) 1pm ~ 18th June (Mon) 11:59Acceptance URL: http://www.avexlive.jp/2ne1-12ygex
[Contacts for fanclub information]2NE1 BLACKJACK NOLZA Administrative Office03-5413-8657Weekdays 11am – 6pm (excluding weekends, holidays and special dates)
Source: fc.avex.jp/2ne1 // 2NE1′s official Japanese siteTranslated by: Caz@CLtheBaddestFemale.com

Guest g180888

So when are they doing their comeback? I'm a little excited for them even though I'm not a big fan of 2ne1. Lol

Guest asianbeauty84

hi everyone! i'm so glad to be back after a long long time. i thought i lost my account, and it's great to be here on our second home...slightly having difficulty to get use on our new theme? of our home ( don't know what to call it) but i'm getting there..:-) so happy!! Yahoooooo!!! I can post messages now!!

Guest asianbeauty84

@xtlover15 thank you very much for sharing all the photos and activities of 2ne1 during their visit @Hallim Traditional Five Day Market, in Jeju Island. :-)

Guest dragon-rider

This is a video of the party after Springroove. It was uploaded on 2NE1 Youtube a month ago but it was unlisted. 

credit: 2NE1@YT
CL sounds drunk!!! Did she drink? I remembered she was extremely hyper when performing at Springroove that she kept jumping and screaming and she messed up her lyrics here and there too.
LOL @ Bommie is busy chewing something when she is interviewed :))

Guest g180888

She sounded drunk. Maybe she drank a little bit. Her English was so cute in drunk tone ^^Bom was funny as usual. Were they celebrating Bom's birthday?
2NE1 draws Psy ^^. LOL @ CL draws Psy as Rilakkuma. Dara & Minzy's drawing is so good especially Minzy. And there's Bom.... :))
tumblr_m537r3mg8A1rp10ujo1_1280.png
Credit: BJN_21

Guest dragon-rider

Some more performances from YGF concert 2011 DVD
GD&TOP feat. Minzy&CL - Oh Yeah (2011 YG Family Concert)http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7AMf2C-Jhxg
Jinusean feat. Dara - TELL ME (2011 YG Family Concert)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBkR1JqqYtU&feature=plcp
Credit: Thinh Hoang @ YT

Guest nangnang

Hi! I'm a new fan of 2ne1! I just love them that it's hard for me to pick which one of them is my favorite. Hihi