♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

Guest ilhoonie

class="photo-title"Our Precious Girls of 2NE1 in “25 Collaborations 50 Cent Should Consider”!

50-cent1.jpg?w=300&h=199

50 Cent has a history of collaborating mostly with his G-Unit brethren, so XXL offers up a wide range of other joint musical ventures for the New York native…

Earlier this week, 50 Cent dropped his new DJ Drama-hosted mixtape, The Lost Tape. Like he’s done on his mixtapes for years, Fif brought along some of his G-Unit cohorts for the party, as Kidd Kidd and Precious Paris—in addition to artists like Eminem, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Jeremih and Robbie Nova—make appearances. Throughout his career, Fif has surely collaborated with some heavyweights—from Dr. Dre to Mary J. Blige to Justin Timberlake. But he hasn’t always been the quickest to put himself out there for collaborations with some of the game’s biggest names. Here, XXL offers 25 collaborations that 50 hasn’t done yet that he should consider. —XXL Staff

untitled1.jpg?w=1024

Other International artists include:

Kanye West

DJ Premier

Styles P

Frank Ocean

Diplo

Cam’ron

T.I.

Lonely Island

Lil Wayne

Meek Mill

Waka Flocka

Just Blaze

Rick Ross

Drake

Chris Brown

Justin Bieber

A$AP Rocky

Fabolous

Young Jeezy

Rakim

Kendrick Lamar

Slaughterhouse

Nicki Minaj

Wiz Khalifa

The artists mentioned above are all big names when it comes to the music scene. And also, 2NE1 is only the Asian and K-pop group that was mentioned. Their influence and connection to  will.i.am and apl.de.ap as well as Swizz Beatz and Jeremy Scott is a great help to be noticed by big names in the music scene.

BalckJacks! Are ya’ll ready for the girls to dominate the international music scene? If y’all ready then, we as well are ready! :)

Source: xxlmag via ForeverWithDara

Caps + Reposted by: alexacassie@WWB

Guest dragon-rider

More BomZy love comes your way ^^

tumblr_m4xyhyitln1qaw93to1_250.gif tumblr_m4xyhyitln1qaw93to2_250.gif

tumblr_m4xyhyitln1qaw93to4_250.gif tumblr_m4xyhyitln1qaw93to3_250.gif

Source: yichaerin@tumblr

tumblr_m50l0g7TZU1qmtacdo1_500.gif

tumblr_m50l0g7TZU1qmtacdo2_500.gif

Credit: bomisthebest@tumblr

Guest g180888

News: YG Representative on 2NE1′s Comeback – “We are planning to make an announcement next week…”
The girl group to represent YG Entertainment, 2NE1 also come back to the fans with a new album in June. It has been a year since 2NE1 have promoted with ‘I Am the Best’ in June of last year.
On June 1st, a representative of YG Entertainment revealed, “About 7 songs have been completed with the producer in charge, Teddy. Currently we are thinking over the decision on the title song. Whether the album will be a full album or a mini album has not been decided on.”
YG Entertainment representative also added, “It’s still hard to comment on the hue of the album or the timing of comeback yet. We are planning to make an announcement next week”, but did not reveal additional details.
Source: Nate

Guest ilhoonie

class="photo-title" 2NE1′s Comeback? “We Are Planning to Make an Announcement Next Week”

01_l.jpg?w=300&h=211

With group SNSD unit TaeTiSeo wrapping up their promotions on June 3rd, the upcoming comeback of the Wonder Girls is drawing much attention of the music fans. In the meantime, group 2NE1 has also announced to bring a new album to the fans some time in June.

The Wonder Girls are coming back on the day that TaeTiSeo wrap up their promotions. It has been about 7 months since the Wonder Girls have promoted with their single album ‘Be My Baby’ November last year.

Since the announcement of their comeback on May 24th, Wonder Girls’ management company JYP Entertainment has been releasing teaser pictures and video clips daily increasing the expectations of the fans.

The teasers revealed the Wonder Girls in make-up and outfits that stand out, transforming into the Wonder Girls with a more mature and chic feel.

Regarding the Wonder Girls and their new album, JYP Entertainment explained, “The new music video teaser clip shows that it will be the music video of the greatest scale and coolest style yet for the Wonder Girls. It will show a different, the whole new Wonder Girls and everyone will be able to enjoy an exciting summer with the new and exciting music and dance.”

The girl group to represent YG Entertainment, 2NE1 also come back to the fans with a new album in June. It has been a year since 2NE1 have promoted with ‘I Am the Best’ in June of last year.

On June 1st, a representative of YG Entertainment revealed, “About 7 songs have been completed with the producer in charge, Teddy. Currently we are thinking over the decision on the title song. Whether the album will be a full album or a mini album has not been decided on.”

YG Entertainment representative also added, “It’s still hard to comment on the hue of the album or the timing of comeback yet. We are planning to make an announcement next week”, but did not reveal additional details.

Although the exact timing of 2NE1′s comeback has not been confirmed, since it has been announced that 2NE1 will be releasing an album in June some time, it is expected that the promotions of the Wonder Girls and 2NE1 will overlap.

The Wonder Girls and 2NE1, as the girl groups representing the rival management companies JYP Entertainment and YG Entertainment are expected to draw the eyes and the ears of the fans this summer as their charms collide.

Source: My Daily via Nate
Translated by: CERIDWEN@ Kpopfever

Guest g180888

"Bad" by Tablo & Bom in YGF Concert 2011 has been uploaded
id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; "[YGFAMCON2011] Bad - Tablo ft. BOM

Credit:2ne1china@weibo + SuperPopochan@YT 
I remember Bom said she couldn't sing falsetto. but now she can!! Her voice is so nice and smooth here

Guest dragon-rider

I kind of prefer Jinsil's voice in Bad but Bom sounds amazing in this song too. It really surprises me . I had thought she didn't suit the song until I watched the fancam and totally fell for her.

Sexy CL ^^

tumblr_m50m0zKfP71r7nb4to1_500.gif

Source: dashingsmiles@tumblr

She's so cute sticking her tongue out ^^

tumblr_m52bsf2B5l1qegzq0o1_500.gif

Source: ilove2ne1girls@tumblr

tumblr_m51lwpjK2n1ruhld3o1_500.gif

Source: clover-dolce@tumblr