♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never thought that this would be their last performance ~     I'm gonna marathon 2NE1 TV tonight ~  

I'm gonna miss 2ne1 as a 4 member group so much... 2ne1 is my favourite girl group and they were one of the reasons why I love Kpop. It's so sad to hear that Minzy is leaving. I hope all the

Just wanted to share my experience meeting Dara back when I was an intern for YG in Seoul  

Guest dragon-rider

Dara updates a short video of her playing "Lonely". Wow I can't believe she has improved this much. Though last year was super busy with schedule in both Japan and Korea, she still managed to have time learning guitar. I hope one day we can see her plays guitar in 2NE1's concert :wub:

120317 DARA's me2day update

비가오네요… 빗방울 소리를 들으며.. 센치해지기도 외로워지기도하는 오늘같은날.. 듣기 딱! 좋은 음악을 그대들과 함께 나누고싶어요. 캬~!!! 무슨 노래게요~?!? 비록 아직 저질 기타실력이지만 마음만은 홍대여신인 싼쿠스틱이…!!! 휘리릭!!!

The rain is coming… While listening to the sounds of the rain falling.. The senti feeling also increases, also the feeling of being lonely, all at the same day.. Please listen closely! I want to share this good music with you. Kya~!!! What song will I play~?!? The future goddess of Hongdae, Ssancoustic, who despite having poor guitar playing skills, but has a big passionate heart…!!! Swiiishhh!!

Source: Dara’s me2day

Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara/ SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara

Guest puls707

Hello! Does anyone know the style name of the shoes Minzy is wearing in this twitter update?

This is from February when the girls were in the Philippines. Thank you!

sxwbu.jpg

Credits: Minzy's Twitter

First of all I am not blackjack but I listen to some of their hit songs. it is just about an hour ago I read news that 2NE1 received airplay on American Radio Station? ... English version of “Can't Nobody” on Chicago's popular radio station 103.5 KISS FM.

As a Kpop supporter, I will be very happy to hear the news if it is true.  Will there be any blackjacks here in this thread can provide more info?  I will come back here to check it out later and thank you in advance.

yglupload.png

2NE1×Nico Live SP!!【2NE1 1st Japan Tour "NOLZA in Japan"】Premium Viewing

211222.png

Date and time: 22nd March (Thurs) 9:30pm~

Program URL: http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv85021874

With the plan to have a special live broadcast between 2NE1xNicoNico, there will be a broadcast of the live setlist to look back upon the extraordinary Japan debut tour that gathered 70000 people, 「2NE1 1st Japan Tour "NOLZA in Japan"」!!

We will introduce the live DVD setlist of 『2NE1 1st Japan Tour "NOLZA in Japan"』 that was released on 29th February through music videos and songs!!

Also, we will receive comments from 2NE1 themselves so look forward to it!

And, during the program, we will conduct "NOLZA Quiz" which will be a quiz about 2NE1!!

From those who get it correct, we will choose people at random to receive a wonderful present so please participate.

*2NE1 will not be having a live appearance, please note this.

*For more info on how to view the broadcast, please visit the NicoNico site

For those outside of Japan -- Niconico livestreams are usually NOT available to overseas viewers.

Source:

http://www.2NE1.jp/news/120315.html

Translated by aNono @ygladies.com

Niconico short for Nico Nico Douga, is like the Japanese version of youtube though they are very different. Users can upload, view and share video clips. Unlike other video sharing sites, however, comments are overlaid directly onto the video, synced to a specific playback time. This allows comments to respond directly to events occurring in the video, in sync with the viewer—creating a sense of a shared watching experience.

Guest dragon-rider

First of all I am not blackjack but I listen to some of their hit songs. it is just about an hour ago I read news that 2NE1 received airplay on American Radio Station? ... English version of “Can't Nobody” on Chicago's popular radio station 103.5 KISS FM.

As a Kpop supporter, I will be very happy to hear the news if it is true.  Will there be any blackjacks here in this thread can provide more info?  I will come back here to check it out later and thank you in advance.

It's cool to hear that Can't Nobody was played on 103.5 KISS FM. We can request this song to be played again by going to Contactkiss and request "Can't Nobody" English version.

For what I know, Can't Nobody received very good response from 1035 Kiss FM's listeners in Chicago ^^

Guest koreanfan74

It's not that they didn't allow Bom to talk much. I think it was because Bom got shy on broadcast program as usual. On TV, she always looks like an introvert quiet good girl while at home, she turns into her true self being a crazy alien  :lol:

Don't worry ^^, the fan account said that Bom's dance with Boom was beyond hilarious. Wait for it.

Thanks so much. I cant wait to see Yg fam and their crazy moments :)

[OTHER] K-pop Through the Years: The Best and Worst of Debuts

According to Seoulbeats, 2NE1's 2009 debut single, Fire, is the 5th Best Debut song from a K-pop Group!

2NE1 - Fire

The best debuts are:

5. 2NE1: fire

4.CN BLUE: i'm a loner

3.IU: missing child (mia)

2. SNSD/GIRLS' GENERATION: into the new world

1. SHINEE: replay

So do you agree or disagree?

SOURCE: SeoulBeats

REPOSED BY: schiiz0phrenia@ygladies