♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

Guest agata9021

Hello!! :D

I'm loving the preview they spinned at the club...but is it known when exactly will the song come out?  Will it come with a MV too?

I secretly wish it would :wub:

Anyways, I think so far...it sounds amazing...the girls sound so good! They did an awesome job! :D

Guest dragon-rider

@agata9021: We don't know when it will be released yet. That song is from Intel Project with WIll.I.Am, I don't know if it is included in 2NE1's US album or it is a separated song.

The song sounds nice but I kind of hope the album will consist of songs in various genres, not only party/club songs.

Guest LittlePinky82

Love the new Etude commercial. So cute. I guess at the end all the fan girls are chasing after her cause she got a kiss from Key? Lol aw. I'm looking forward to the next one! 

I like the new song. It sounds good from what was heard. Sounds like it could be one of those songs that you love to blast in your car.  If the song is for a separate project I wonder too about the song. Maybe it could be like "Don't Stop the Music" and was included on an album and they did that for something else. 

tumblr_m0a1pzOJTF1qmtacdo1_250.giftumblr_m0a1pzOJTF1qmtacdo2_250.giftumblr_m0a1pzOJTF1qmtacdo3_250.gif

tumblr_m0a1pzOJTF1qmtacdo4_250.giftumblr_m0a1pzOJTF1qmtacdo5_250.giftumblr_m0a1pzOJTF1qmtacdo6_250.gif

Credit: bomisthebest@tumblr

120301 DARA Me2day Updates w/ Trans

5j8jn.jpg

두둥!!! 드디어 오늘!!! 산다라&샤이니 주연의 sns 판타지로맨스드라마 키스노트 1화가 공개되었습니다!^.^ 캬~!!! 그 첫회! 다라&종현의 부끄러운 코랄빛 이야기! +.+ 재밌게보세용~!!! 가까운 피씨방에서 상영중입니다!ㅋㅋㅋ
Tada!! Finally, today!!! The 1st episode of the SNS fantasty romance drama Kiss Note which stars Sandara&SHINee was revealed today!^.^ Kkya~!!! That first episode! The story of Dara&Jonghyun’s Shy Coral! +.+ Have fun watching it~!!! It is playing in a PC room nearby! kekeke

xf2Nz.jpg

랙잭이들이 디제이 영표라는 애칭을 붙여준 Dj Poet 과 함께~! 찰칵!^_^ 어제 윌오빠와 dj poet의 디제잉도 보고~ 디제잉하면서 어제 만든 따끈따끈한곡도 서프라이즈로 틀어줬는데 너무 신났었어용~! 캬~! 다음에 또 한국에 놀러와요~!!! 씨야!!!
Together with Dj Poet who the Lackjacks nicknamed DJ Youngpo~! Click!^_^ We got to see will oppa and dj poet DJ yesterday~ And we were so excited when they surprised us while they were DJing yesterday by letting us listen to a hot hot track~! Kkya~! Come play in Korea again next time~!!! Seeya!!!

Source: Dara's me2DAY 1 2

Translated by: kimchi hana @ YGLadies.com

Guest sjaikb

Swizz Beatz hoping for 2NE1/ Rihanna or Nicki Minaj collab?

Swizz Beatz Explains Plans To Bring K-Pop To America

In the wake of his international deal, Swizz Beatz says that he hopes to migrate culture from Korea to America.

Swizz Beatz recently announced a partnership with ON-Media to bring K-pop to America, a move intended to “migrate cultures.” During an interview with The FADER, Swizzy explained that artists like Kanye West and will.i.am have collaborated with Korean pop artists, but that he wants to build a lane for them to break through in the U.S.

“I’m not trying to just do a feature. I’m really trying to migrate culture,” he explains. “I don’t have to produce everything, I don’t have to rap on everything. I want to set up tour and TV shows and just have a super creative outlet for people to express themselves. We need to start bridging those gaps, and thinking globally is the way to go.”

The rapper/producer said that in order to integrate K-pop into American music, he plans on pairing artists from both countries. His hope is to end up with Chris Brown on a song with Big Bang, or Nicki Minaj on a track with 2NE1.

“Bridging the gaps with collaborations can be the start of a global phenomenon. We’ve got this group called Big Bang, they dropped a song called 'Blue,' and I’m like, everybody should know about that,” he continued. “So how do you keep communication going? When you’re a big artist in the states, they roll out the red carpets for you, and I don’t feel that love for artists from other countries when they come here. I’m like, wait a minute, that’s not fair. Why can’t they get some respect? So my thing is to team up a Big Bang with a Chris Brown, somebody like that. Team up 2NE1 with Nicki Minaj or Rihanna. You take an international hit and make it even more international, even more familiar. Bridge that gap.”

Source: hiphopdx.com

The FADER: Interview: Swizz Beatz

2NE1 MV filming location

2ne1mv.png

Source: Tsuya Nail Shop

v5zeix.png

Catch up with 2NE1’s latest exciting project: Intel’s Ultrabook Tour w/ Will.I.Am.

QcpYU.jpg

Intel’s newly launched "Ultrabook" campaign is being promoted in a unique and musical way. As part of the Ultrabook™ project tour, Will.i.am is armed with the new Intel Ultrabook™ and is making several stops around the world. From cities such as Tokyo, Las Vegas, Mexico City, to most recently Seoul, a tour aimed at allowing him to explore the sights and sounds of each city and then create a new song, inspired by that city.

Using Intel's new technology, successfully enables Will.i.am to be an innovator, creator and an artist. In Mexico he visited the Museo Soumaya and toured the city’s wonderful art as well as attending a wrestling match. In Tokyo, he collaborated with the fashionable Diva MademoiselleYulia. Yulia should be familiar to Blackjacks as she DJ'd for the 'YG Girls Meeting', she appeared on 2NE1TV Season 2, and more recently she had a photoshoot in J.ScottX2NE1 wings.

When it was announced that he would be making a stop in Seoul, South Korea, it was time for Blackjacks to be excited. Of course the artists he would be collaborating with was revealed to be 2NE1.

Will.i.ams’ short stay in Seoul proved eventful, as we had several updates proving his persistent dedication and interest in continuing his work with 2NE1. Will.i.am tweeted several exciting pictures of himself partying with CL, Dara and Bom (minus our maknae Minzy, who is too young to be partying, but I’m sure she was partying it out in her room!). The pictures turned out to be from “Club Rococo”, where 2NE1 enjoyed a fun atmosphere reconnecting with Will.i.am.

A few days later, at Will.i.am's special DJing event at Club Answer, Blackjacks were teased with a new song Will.i.am had composed with DJ Poet and 2NE1. If you haven’t caught it already, here is a clip below (make sure to pause at around 1.04, to catch some adorable Bommie.)

Rumour has it that the song is part of the special project with Intel, although this has not been confirmed. Whatever the reason behind the new song; it reminded us again of how brilliantly the girls can pull off English songs. The song is fantastically typical of 2NE1, as it is wonderfully catchy and has a really cool electric dance vibe.

Finally, we also saw the official launch of the Sout Korean leg of the “Korea Ultrabook™ Project” with the release of several intimate pictures of our girls working in the Studio on the new song and using Intel’s Ultrabook (yes, even CL our resident techno illiterate leader). If you haven’t seen the pictures already, visit 2NE1 Updates, but we have posted a few below:

429547_313509182043111_168356489891715_892093_435328281_n.jpg

DJ Poet is working on beats for 2NE1 Minji, Bom & Dara’s parts for the Ultra™ project.^^

420873_313509352043094_168356489891715_892095_1947926702_n.jpg

As expected of CL! The best talent that can’t be absent from the Ultrabook™ project!

424510_313509278709768_168356489891715_892094_156350666_n.jpg

Minji, Dara & Bom are having a good time with the Ultrabook™!

After a long period with hardly any concrete news, things are looking up for 2NE1's U.S debut, they showed signs of moving towards the completion of their English Album. It's interesting to see them continuously create new songs and maintain their relationship with Will.i.am and other influential Producers such as DJ Poet. Hopefully, we will soon get a decisive update on 2NE1s project with Will.i.am, In the meantime, make sure to continue to follow the interesting Intel Ultrabook tour, you can visit the site to view the images and watch videos. Visit: The Intel Ultrabook Project.

Source: Intel Korea

Translated by: kimchi hana @ YGLadies.com

Article By MzKyu (Sara)@ ygladies.com

Guest dragon-rider

2NE1 is rumored to have collab with Rihanna or Nicki Minaj?? That would be great. Though I personally like Nicki more, I kind of prefer 2NE1 to work with Rihanna because Nicki is gaining too many anti fans now TT.TT . I don't want 2NE1 to face public prejudice right at the beginning of their US debut, so working with Rihanna is safer I guess.

Guest LittlePinky82

2NE1 is rumored to have collab with Rihanna or Nicki Minaj?? That would be great. Though I personally like Nicki more, I kind of prefer 2NE1 to work with Rihanna because Nicki is gaining too many anti fans now TT.TT . I don't want 2NE1 to face public prejudice right at the beginning of their US debut, so working with Rihanna is safer I guess.

I dunno though. I see a lot of people not liking her being around Chris Brown again cause of what he did in the past...and I'm personally one of those people just because, to me, he hasn't shown that he's changed and he won't burst and beat you up if you do something wrong... But I think the girls are fierce enough a group to do their own thing on their US debut imo. I'd love a duet with Fergie but I'm a major Fergie fan and have been since I was like 12 lol so I'm biased. 

Guest dragon-rider

Bom from Nolza Japan DVD Making

lFK1M.jpg

T3YaW.jpg

Xtq8m.jpg

Credit as tagged

LOL she pretends to eat the stuffed corn. So cute :wub:

120303 DARA Me2day Update w/ Trans

TLtrN.jpg

오늘도 어김없이 외출하려니까 내 가방에 들어가서 나오지않는 다둥이!+.+ 우리 못나가게하려고..ㅋㅋ 귀여워귀여워귀여워 ㅠ.ㅠ 금방 댕겨올께~!!! 아까 천둥이도 겨우 다둥이 내려놓고 방송하러갔는데..ㅋ 우리집에 긔염둥이 다둥이!+.+ 알라븅~!!!
As usual Dadoong went inside my bag when I need to go out and won't come out! +.+ To not let us leave.. keke cute cute cute ㅠ.ㅠ I'll be back soon~!! A while ago Chundoong also had to put Dadoong down to go to a recording.. keke Our house's cutie Dadoongie +.+ I love you~!!

Source: Dara's me2DAY

Translated by: ♥kristinekwak@YGLadies.com

120303 MINZY Twitter Update w/ Trans

bFqvt.jpg

Spring is already in the air....

Source: Minzy's Twitter

[bTS] Dara & SHINee's Jonghyun - Etude's "Dear My Lips Talk"

0sOnn.jpg

8eZra.jpg

ZFjm2.jpg

Source: Etude's Naver Blog

Re-uploaded by: nyxtime@YGLadies.com