♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

Guest LittlePinky82

Aish I was so busy yesterday getting ready for a quiz I wasn't able to come in and wish CL a happy bday. I hope she had a nice one! Looks like she did. Happy belated bday!

I like the new song. It's very dance and clubbish. I really like it. 

And LOVE Bom with the brown hair. So pretty. And her dress with Se7en's performance is great too. <3

yglupload.png

Spotted: Park Bom Leaving Inkigayo in Pierre Hardy

A performance isn't over until you leave the scene, so of course Park Bom makes sure she doesn't put a foot out of line even as she's leaving Inkigayo's stage that she recently shared with fellow labelmate Se7en.

amnclldceaakdxzjpglarge.jpg

The fly kicks Queen B is sporting is from sophisticated French Designer Pierre Hardy; you can take a closer look at the design of the shoes here! . Also, click the picture above and you can just make out the red on the side of her shoes!

Of course, with such sophistication, you should brace yourself for a rather sophisticated price tag too. If you've got a pretty penny to spare (at $540 these shoes will give your hip pocket a bit of a nip), think of these shoes as an investment, ladies (and gentlemen, if you're game)! because I'm pretty sure shoes like these won't be going out of style for a while.

What do you think of the shoes, YGL members? Yay or nay?

pierrehardyb.pngpierrehardybii.png

Sources:

ithinkso21.tistory.com/, Luisaviaroma.com

Style I-D by: ♥kristinekwak@YGLadies.com// http://2NE1style.wordpress.com/

Article by: Lord Joycemort@YGLadies.com

YG Dreams to Become Leading World Music Company

8233-yg-dreams-to-become-leading-word-music-entertainment-company.jpg

“Live tomorrow better than today” is Yang Hyun Suk’s slogan of his life.

As a member of one of the most popular group in the 90’s now he’s known as the most influential producer of K-Pop. Through YG Entertainment he has raised artists such as Big Bang, 2NE1, and Se7en.

Starting with no money in small room, YG Entertainment has now become one of the “big three” labels in Korea representing K-Pop in the world.

According to a research in Korea YG is the most preferred entertainment company that trainees wish to enter. Due to his style of management the job turnover rate is the lowest among the entertainment companies.

Yang Hyun Suk mentions, “Ownership should give applause in the back supporting when things are going well and come to the front during the times of crisis. Despite the difficult times, in return it has made us become stronger and mature together.”

“Big Bang and 2NE1 will focus on more on performances, festivals for global promotion. Just as Big Bang and 2NE1 seem to be fitting to the US and Europe, Se7en will focus on Japan as each artists have strengths that match the local market.”

Speaking about the potential of K-Pop development “This is just the beginning. No one can predict how big K-Pop market will become however it doesn’t seem that it will just end as a trend.”

YG Entertainment currently holds about 40 trainees plans to feature a new boy and girl group this year.

He added, “YG plans to establish YG branch offices in US and Europe for more efficient operation. We will do our best to offer compelling contents to boost interest of K-Pop. Our goal is to become the world’s leading music company.”

Credit: kpopstarz

Dara for Etude House Bigger Pictures

fCS1N.jpg

pSjvK.jpg

oL0nE.jpg

Uhvfo.jpg

Source: Etude House@Facebook

yglupload.png

SPOTTED: CL was a 'Material Girl' for her Birthday

2121ppppp.jpg

That's right, our resident fashionista was spotted wearing a piece from Madonna's 'Material Girl' Collection at her birthday party! Madonna herself wore the sweater on her "Give Me All Your Luvin'" cover art.

madonna-give-01.jpg

Though this actual sweater is sold out, (BIG SURPRISE), macy's does have a few of the Material Girl sweaters (ranging from $19.99 USD - $39.99USD) on their site.

21ppp.jpg

However, if you REALLY like it, your best bet is to visit the store - they are likely to have a much wider selection than they do online.

For more on all the birthday festivities, check out Minzy's Twitter translations, Bom's Twitter translations and Dara's Me2Days in the 2NE1 Updates section.

Source:

Dose, Macys.com, Bom's Twitter

Style I-D by: @BaddestFemaleCL of clthebaddestfemale.com

Article by tazanya @ygladies.com

120227 DARA Me2day Update w/ Trans

4NvdJ.jpg

벌써 2012년이 두달이나 지났다니! 0.0 시간 참 빠르군요! 이번주는 저 멀리 해외에서 오랜만에 반가운 손님도 찾아오고~ 3월은 일본활동 하러 가구~ 바쁘다 바빠~! 그러다보면 또 3월도 훌쩍! 빠르다빨라!ㅋ 하루하루를 보람차게 보냅시다! ^_^

I can't believe two months of 2012 has already passed! 0.0 Time is really fast! This week someone from overseas far away came~ and in March we are going to Japan for promotions~ We are so busy~! Then March will pass by very quickly! So fast! ke Let's enjoy each and every day! ^_^

Source: Dara's Me2day

Translated by: ♥kristinekwak@YGLadies.com

Guest dragon-rider

120226 BOM's twitter update

v75DJ.jpg

Trans : I just reached home~~( ´ ▽ ` )ノ I put in a lot of effort for the stage with Se7en. How was it? ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Source : BOM’s twitter

Trans by : @jellyjiyong

She's so beautiful ^^

Guest cristina0422

[TWITTER] 120228 2NE1 (sans Minzy) at the Club with @iamwill (will.i.am) in Seoul

suhTx.jpg

Me and dara....minzy can't come inside the club tonight...its 20 and over :( we will party for minzy

PoYvE.jpg

Bom bom bom from 2ne1...#seoulpower

mHSsl.jpg

Me and CL are both Pisces...happy belated birthday CL feb 26th...#willpower birthdays in korea

hWqRo.jpg

Me and half of 2ne1 rockin in seoul korea...

The made it...c

n8wBP.jpg

Me and minzy...2ne1 in #seoulpower

Me and @apl_de are At a club in seoul korea waiting for 2ne1 to meet us...hopefully they show up...we don't know people here...

source: @iamwill

LOL. Will a bit drunk? keke. Just kidding. He mixed up Dara with Minzy. Ah~ Our maknae is still a minor she can't still go with the unnies in the club partying.

Guest Yoon Mikaeela

@kate,

Annyeong, new Blackjack, new friend :)

I supposed that they are still living together in apartment as showed on 2NE1 TV Season 3. Its just they were having a new one which allowed them to have one room for each.

However, on 2NE1 TV season 3, I've also seen Dara and Thunder played with Dadoong in their house? I don't know whether she just occasionally visit her house or she already moved back to live with her family. Sorry i'm rambling. Maybe others will give more clear answer, dear hehehe.

@christina

They are having a really good time :w00t:

Aigooo, as always, minzy can not join their meeting. Just be patient, sweet Minzy, you'll get to meet him. I bet Will.i.am will go to YG's to catch up their collaboration project.

I LOL at Will comment they didn't know people there and hoping for them to show up. LOL. As if they're life was depending on 2NE1 :lol: :lol:

How cute >.<

Guest LittlePinky82

With the girls living together dunno either. Sometimes acts will live together during promotions and they go home during other times. It just seems easier to stay together during that time. Also, prob depends on where they live and if they can easily get to and from their schedule's if they live on their own. 

120227 MINZY Twitter Updates w/ Trans

s1plZ.png

2UBL0.jpg

KCjfJ.jpg

"人"건담. 직업,명예,고정관념,차가운,딱딱함에 색깔과 생기를 불어넣어주는 씩씩한...건담의 모습이랄까^^ 그라픽 플라스틱 쇼핑백 프린트 안경을 잘라서 붙였는데 잘어울리네~ㅋ

"人" gundam. Profession, reputation, fixed ideas, the fusion of cold and hard colours and life...isn't this the cool gundam^^ Cut the shades off the grafik plastic shopping bag and pasted it on (the drawing) it goes well together~ ke

Source: Minzy's Twitter

Translated by: byldeabcd@ygladies.com