♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

[sCAN] 130321 CLfor i-D Magazine (April 2013)

Posted Image

She is wearing the monster outfit from Jeremy Scott's runway show she attended LOL.

You can purchase this issue HERE

Recall i-D writer Dean Kissick spent time with CL in London, posting up a a pic with her on his Instagram.

i-D Magazine  is a British magazine dedicated to fashionmusicart and youth culture. i-D was founded by designer and former Vogue art director Terry Jones in 1980. The first issue was published in the form of a hand-stapled fanzine with text produced on a typewriter. Over the years the magazine evolved into a mature glossy but it has kept street style and youth central to every issue.

Source:illuyl

@Instagram

Reuploaded by staff@ygladies.com

[130323] Jeremy Scott (@ITSJEREMYSCOTT) showers us w/ photos of CL from i-D Magazine in his A/W 2013 collection

tumblr_mk245qVKvA1qb2yato1_1280.jpg

MY GURL CL chaelin_cl IN THE NEW ISSUE OF id_magazine PHOTOGRAPHED BY ME ! CAP JS 4 NEW ERA WEB…

tumblr_mk245qVKvA1qb2yato2_1280.jpg

ROUND DA WAY GURL @chaelin_cl IN FW14 JS ADIDAS NEON CAMO ENSEMBLE & HIGH HEEL HIGH TOPS. CAP JS 4 NEW ERA IN @id_magazine

tumblr_mk245qVKvA1qb2yato3_1280.jpg

ADULTS SUCK THEN YOU ARE ONE ! @chaelin_cl @id_magazine

tumblr_mk245qVKvA1qb2yato5_1280.jpg

CL IN THE HAIR HAT JS 4 NEW ERA AND LEATHER BRA TOPS JS FW13 in @id_magazine

tumblr_mk245qVKvA1qb2yato4_1280.jpg

CLOSE UP OF @chaelin_cl IN THE GREEN GOAT COAT FOR @id_magazine

Source: @ITSJEREMYSCOTT

[130324] BOM (@haroobomkum): "They prepared a cake for my birthday yesterday after the concert at the hotel^^""

PKMoVnl.jpg

어제 무대가 끝나고 호텔에서 생일이라며 케잌을 준비해 주셨어요^^촛불 불기전에 딱한가지 소원을 빌었는데요ㅋㅋㅋ너무 간절하게 나왔네요ㅋㅋㅋ제가 모라고 소원을 빌었게요??ㅋㅋ블랙잭 열분아마 예상하실듯!!ㅋㅋ*^^*

[130324] Dara (@krungy21): "Yesterday night. Running to send a b-gift!"

NYt5GCr.jpg

어젯밤 열두시~ 생선 전달하러 뛰는중! 설마.. 생선이 뭔지 모르는건 아니죠? 신세대라면 다 알겟죠~ 생일선물의 줄임말 ^_^v

Yesterday night. Running to send a b-gift! Uhh.. You guise do know what that means, right? You probably know coz this generation is modern. It's an abbreviation of birthday gift!

Translator's Note: Dara used the word saeng-seon which I think also means fish. But she made it so its a short cut word for SAENG-il SEON-mul meaning bday gift

alhvYns.jpg

"Waaaaaaaaaah!!!!! Love it!!!!!!! :)"

Source: dara's twitter

Translated by: CLassifiedKJOP@YGLadies.com