Yoon So- Yi

Jae Hee as Yoon Joon-Soo

Shim Ji-Ho as Kang Chan-Jin

Seong Dong-Il

Park Sang-Myeon

xd2MM.jpg

a>

NMGpE.jpg

"Color of Woman" is set in a cosmetics company where Byun Sora works(main lead still unknowm). Byun Sora is also defined as a woman with ordinary looks and comes from an ordinary family. Before working at the cosmetics company, the character has suffered the betrayal of a lover and her dreams of teaching came to nothing. Working at the cosmetics company gives her a chance to become successful in both love and career. However, she will be up against a rival to challenge her.

Jae Hee,will play a good-looking, smart, and talented (sigh) chaebol, as he's the head of the cosmetics company where the drama takes place. It's okay, not all chaebols have to follow the cliche: He's playing a guy who's fiercely loyal, who takes responsibility for all his promises, and who has a good heart.

However, despite all appearances he's quite lonely. His family left him emotional scars and he spent a lot of time resenting his father, but after Dad falls sick, he takes over as president. To save the company, he forms a strategic planning team and prepares innovative products to launch to the international market.

credits: DB, Hancinema 

we are looking for more information about this drama :)

you can watch here:

Sudden change meaning they're in the middle of negotiating the licensing of the drama..hopefully, we'll get it back soon. We have pmed the Viki admin about this issue..Sorry for the inconvenience..The team can't do anything about it. It is beyond our control. 

Also, the channel is looking for ko-eng translators..if you are interested to help you can pm any of the managers and moderators.

Additional Informations from our friends:

Torrent link- provided by Semi-fly

Episode 1 

iCEHDTV

Episode 2  

WITH 450p / WITH

Other links provided by f0reveralways

Medium Quality, Episodes 1-END

MegaUpload || MediaFire || FileServe || HotFile

Sofsubs provided by 

Haixuixui & Ahoxan  

coming soon....

Ratings provided by jordi

1st episode: 0,757%

2nd episode: 0,816%

For some who are watching Color of Woman at Viki.com 

The channel is temporary blocked again due to license issue.  Apparently, the negotiations with the content owner is not final yet. 

Sorry for the inconvenience

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I'm going to watch this drama...

After Warrior Back Dong Soo, Yoon So Yi needs a role where she will be the only leading lady, the one that everyone love...

See dramabeans article...

Yoon So-yi cast as lead in Color of Woman            

YoonSoYi3.jpg

Cable drama Color of Woman has cast its leading lady, Yoon So-yi, who most recently starred in fusion sageuk Warrior Baek Dong-soo, will be taking on the very difficult job of romancing Jae Hee in his first project since his return from the army.

I’m excited for Yoon So-yi, who’s having a good year. She’s not a new  star, but she has yet to be a headliner, so this is the  next big step  in her career. She was great and really expressive in Baek Dong-soo  as the daughter to all and lover to none. Her unrequited love for best  friend/first love Dong-soo pretty much killed me. (It also didn’t help  that her romantic rival was a cardboard cutout who paled in comparison  to the spunky, badass Jinju.)

Anyway, in Color of Woman, she’ll be playing a career woman  at a cosmetics company who’s bright and ambitious, and works her way up  from nothing. She comes from an average family and is described as  having average looks, which is always a hilarious description for female  leads. Yes, because most women are this statuesque and born with her  bone structure. Comedy. Her character undergoes a massive upheaval at  the outset of the drama: she’s betrayed by her boyfriend and her dream  of becoming a teacher goes down the drain. So she turns her life around  by starting at the cosmetics company where drama and hijinks ensue. It’s  described as a melo-comedy, so… I guess it’s going to try for poignant  and funny, though I’ll tell ya, that’s not really the easiest combo out  there.

Also joining the drama is Shim Ji-ho (Stained Glass, Frozen Flower) as the second male lead. He’ll be playing the nice,  warm, daddy long legs type, who’s a good listener and keeps to himself,  enough to be considered secretive.

ShimJiHo1.jpg

Color of Woman will air Mondays and Tuesdays on cable  network Channel A. It’s been planning for a December premiere, but  that’s pretty tight scheduling, by my count. We’ll see if they make it!

@PinkNinjaStar thanks for starting this thread...

P.S. I tried "we are looking for more information about this drama My link", but it didn't work for me...

EDIT ok, now it works

Guest PinkNinjaStar

Now I'm going to watch this drama...

After Warrior Back Dong Soo, Yoon So Yi needs a role where she will be the only leading lady, the one that everyone love...

See dramabeans article...

@PinkNinjaStar thanks for starting this thread...

P.S. I tried "we are looking for more information about this drama My link", but it didn't work for me...

@ _emy_rose   oh..sorry about that. you can go to http://www.viki.com/channels/6261-the-color-of-woman for more updates. 

Guest BySorleeha

Jae Hee appears on a drama, Color of Woman

467.jpg

Jae Hee ,who recently fulfilled military service, stated his feelings about playing the role of a director in the drama.

On November 29, at the press conference for the drama, Color of Woman, Jae Hee said that he would perform the role of a hot guy, who is different from his previous roles in the other dramas.

In the drama, he plays the role of a competent director of a cosmetic company. He said, “Many characters for directors in other dramas so far were all cool. But, this one is quite different from them. The director I play has a fussy manner.”

He added, “he is temperamental and is good at making others embarrassed. It’s far from a gentle man. I think that people might be fed up with gentle guys. I hope people enjoy watching various characters on TV.”

He also said, “It took a long time for me to come back to acting after fulfilling the military service because the drama,  Color of Woman, had caught my fancy. I decided to choose something different from those I had performed in my twenties and something to be worthy of giving a challenge to show people the new side of me. I chose what I want and I’m satisfied with it.”

He talked about the drama, “It’s not only a romantic drama, but also a great work filled with various situations. I think that it could be interesting to participate in this new type of drama.”

Color of Woman, is a romantic drama which describes love stories between men and women with their friendship. It will be aired starting on December 5.

Source : Starnews

Cr : en.korea

Jae Hee! Jae Hee! Jae Hee!!!

I miss him REALLY!!!

here's an article posted by javabeans at dramabeans:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/11/lee-soo-kyung-juggles-two-cable-shows-simultaneously/

First things first: Man oh man, Jae Hee, it is so good to see you back!

But moving on to Lee Soo-kyung: IS SHE CRAZY??

Lee, you may recall, recently took a leading role in cable sitcom You’re Here, You’re Here, You’re Really Here — that show on the yet-to-premiere cable channel MBN that touts itself as the “Korean Friends.” That show has begun shooting and will air as a daily sitcom for 120 episodes, making its broadcast run about six months long. And yet, here comes the news that she as also taken on a leading role in another cable show, the Channel A drama Color of Woman.

Color of Woman is a Monday-Tuesday drama that premieres on December 5; You’re Here, You’re Here, You’re Really Here is a daily sitcom that premieres on December 5 also. What in the what? How on earth is Lee Soo-kyung going to headline both? Has she found the door to the fourth dimension and learned how to function without sleep? Or did she manage to figure out how to work that cloning machine, nixing the possibility of evil clones? ‘Cause that is some craziness right there, folks.

Color of Woman held its production press conference on the 29th, which is where these photos come from. The cast made do without Lee Soo-kyung, who was too busy shooting the other show to make it. Yeesh. I’m not surprised.

Color of Woman stars Jae Hee, and recently replaced Eugene (Creating Destiny) with Yoon So-yi (Warrior Baek Dong-soo) when the former’s sister was involved in a serious car accident that shook the actress up badly.

The drama takes place at a cosmetics company and showcases the fierce rivalry between two careerwomen, and depicts a “frank and bold romance.” That means sparks will fly as Lee Soo-kyung and Yoon So-yi face off in a showdown. Or many repeated little showdowns. Lee Soo-kyung’s character is free-spirited and possesses an appeal that’s simultaneously sexy and pure — sort of what has marked her own image for most of her career. She’s honest but not a pushover, and harbors lofty ambitions, which includes using her looks and wiles to snare a perfect husband and move up in the world.

That makes her the opposite of Yoon So-yi, who wants to succeed purely based on merit. Jae Hee plays the supposedly perfect chaebol man, which’ll make him a likely target for Lee, only he’s being set up to romance Yoon So-yi instead. Shim Ji-ho (Frozen Flower) rounds out the cast as a warm, gentle character who gets involved in friendships and potential lovelines with both ladies.

OMG! Just now watched the 10-mnt preview posted on couchkimchi.wordpress.com (http://couchkimchi.wordpress.com/2011/11/30/official-color-of-woman-posters/). Its hilarious. Jae hee is so cool. Yoon so yi and lee so kyung are super comical. their scenes, i laughed like hell. Ji-ho, i have not seen his drama before, he is sooper cute.

I am really lookng forward to this drama now. I think cable dramas are going to out-do the main channel dramas.

Dec.05-4 days to go!!!!!!!!

Guest PinkNinjaStar

OMG!   Just now watched the 10-mnt preview posted on couchkimchi.wordpress.com (http://couchkimchi.w...oman-posters/).  Its hilarious.  Jae hee is so cool. Yoon so yi and lee so kyung are super comical.  their scenes,  i laughed like hell.  Ji-ho, i have not seen his drama before, he is sooper cute.

I am really lookng forward to this drama now.  I think cable dramas are going to out-do the main channel dramas.

Dec.05-4 days to go!!!!!!!!

thank you padhari for sharing the link :) i watched it too..it is hilarious! love the ending part.. ^^

thanks for sharing Aunnir :)

This’s conference interviews

http://channel.pandora.tv/channel/video.ptv?ref=em&redirect=prg&ch_userid=heejju5&prgid=44040099&categid=

Hm... I'm debating whether I should watch this or not.

-_-

Well... while I'm debating, I'll just post something.

Eh... I was hoping for the both of them not to know each other until she started working for his company.

Why must k-dramas always have the leads know each other from the past?

20111202_1322807921.jpg

Credits to JKN

So... after spending about a day's worth of my time deciding whether to watch this or not, I've come to the conclusion of... I'm gonna end up watching this after all. For what reason? I really don't know. Maybe it's because I hate how they always write out how a normal woman always has to have oversize glasses with the horrible hair style and the outfits.

201112040930776790_1.jpg

Credits to OSEN

((( Episodes 00-00 )))

"Color of Woman (2011) ViKi Softsubs"

Subtitles brought to you by the:...

~ Perverts 2 Team ~

ViKi Link: "Color of Woman" ViKi Channel

The softsubs are synced to available video rips.

They should work for other resolutions from the same rippers.

The RAW video files are also in folders on file hosting services...

MU Folders: 352p'450p -|- 720p -|- ViKi Softsubs

FS Folders: 352p'450p -|- 720p -|- ViKi Softsubs

The ViKi Softsubs links in alternative MediaFire folders...

ViKi Softsubs Folder

The individual MU links for the softsubs...

((( new )))

((( new )))

HaiXuiXui will be creating the softsubs after subbing completion on ViKi.

Softsubs release will be approximately 1 week after subbing completion.

Softsubs release will be after completion of the following week's episode.

RAW and ViKi Softsub files will be in file host folders listed...

On hosts MegaUpload, FileServe, and MediaFire.

We've decided to delay releasing softsubs approximately 1 week.

The previous week's softsubs will be released and posted

once the current week's on-line subbing has reached completion.

We will be following this softsub release policy

for this as well as other dramas.

We regret having to do this.

We want to release softsubs as soon as the subbing is done.

We are resorting to it because of the pirating of our subs and

the removing of lines crediting the ViKi subbing teams...

all in pursuit of profit and claiming that they can

provide subtitles within days of broadcast.

To paraphrase Alfred Doolittle

We're willing to release softsubs.

We're wanting to release softsubs.

We're waiting to release softsubs.

Guest f0reveralways

YEEE i'm excited for this drama and that a ViKi subbing team has formed & decided to sub it xD

I'll re-encode this too and post it on the MQ blog ^^

-----------------------------------

Edit:

Medium Quality, Episodes 1-END

AVI ~ 350-380 MB

re-encoded from high quality

MegaUpload || MediaFire || FileServe || HotFile

available here: http://mediumquality.blogspot.com

cowe01720parigatoreencobp.jpg

Archived