[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

Guest SHINee<33

Hey guys I was just wondering whether the waiter in the preview is actually a character for this drama or just an extra? He's kinda cute hahaha

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PBaddict

Wow!!! :w00t::D:D:D I am like smiling ear-to-ear ever since I saw the last scene... adorable :wub:  MY was so sweet. And this is the second time he said thank you to her... with his personality that is huge!!! It looks like he really disappeared to clear his head!

Can't wait to see the ep. You just made my day! 

Thank you for the preview! @flora47 What I understand is : The waiter said " It seems you've already forgot Kang Jong Hee (his ex). And in the middle of the video MY says " Don't dislike/hate me,I know i'm bad but If you dislike me. I think I am really trash?" or something like this. I am not sure. But If he says this to EJ. How good is that!!

Guest flora47

Thank you for the preview! @flora47 What I understand is : The waiter said " It seems you've already forgot Kang Jong Hee (his ex). And in the middle of the video MY says " Don't dislike/hate me,I know i'm bad but If you dislike me. I think I am really trash?" or something like this. I am not sure. But If he says this to EJ. How good is that!!

Hi koe !!

Thanks a lot

Now,she really counts for him.

thanx a zillionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn dear for this link....u gave us a life line till wednesday come...

gosh still 24 hours for next epi..............................time fly fly please...............

AHHHHHH

it's not easy to understand  but with this music, it's almost impossible for me!!!

So ,it's his gf's name that the waiter said .But didn't understand, did he said:she came back? but i don't think so

We see her ex, she is very cheerful and acts like nothing happened ,like they didn't break up.

Someone asks who is Kang Jong Hee ,think it is the reporter

We see him visiting the waiter ,he says:it's ok, i already knew it ,he probably listened his tape

There is a letter ,it is  probably from the stalker.Did the waiter confessed and gave it to the reporter?

I think MY ran away after the meeting with his ex

We see EJ and My together,she found him .Seems like they are in a forest

She said: you are not realling going to speak,just tell me !

It's the night and they are together in a cabin .

She was lying and he  comes to her  and hugged her .Seems like they will sleep like this

He says :don't worry,just sleep and thank you ,idiot

It will become an habit to thank her!

EJ seems ill ,she is weating ,maybe he wants to warm her

OK, if she doesn't really fall for him after this scene ,she is not sane

That's what i understood but i'm not 100% sure.Did someone understand anything else?

@flora dear....

I just cant say how much grateful i m to u after this translation............now  this is what I can understand the preview better.....

thanx thanx thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a lottttttttttttt

Totally love the preview - especially the last few seconds. :w00t:

He hugs her, he hugs her, he hugs her! :w00t: :w00t:

@elfogadunk.....

MY hugged EJ....mi dreaming....can someone pinch me....

and how intense it was....he was neither laughing nor taunting her nor teasing her....so sincere while hugging and saying thank you...

I don't know why but I'm getting confused after the preview. Sure I'm excited/happy with the last scene, but still it feels strange, judging from EJ's expression and also MY whose mood is undetermined to me. He's frustrated that he may not be able to continue to play baseball, then his ex coming back. I wonder what he thinks about EJ really. His character is getting soft and emo little too fast to me. I want to see him as crazy as in first eps, EJ as well. I'd hate it if it makes me feel like he just 'uses' her while he's suffering.

Either way, it's tomorrow! I suppose this thread will get more crowded since Jessica's fans will appear(?) Here praying not to see what happened during CHouse again..

@incarnadine me too I'm gonna miss his old look, it makes his character special..

Wow!!! :w00t::D:D:D I am like smiling ear-to-ear ever since I saw the last scene... adorable :wub:  MY was so sweet. And this is the second time he said thank you to her... with his personality that is huge!!! It looks like he really disappeared to clear his head!

Can't wait to see the ep. You just made my day! 

@PBaddict.....

second thank you with first hug.....double treat....isn't it..............

me too cant wait for next 24 hours but m damn sure the hug will be the last scene of tomorrow's epi and then we will have to wait for another 24 hours to see the after effects of the hug on the both....*wooo hooo woo hoo*

Guest flora47

@koe :it's a really important sentence, you usually say that to your best friend, gf,wife or your family. :)

I was surprised after reading it because it's a big step in their relationship

Wonder why he said that?because she treated him like a coward?

@sadhli:you're welcome, just hope i didn't make many mistakes

Guest PBaddict

@PBaddict.....

second thank you with first hug.....double treat....isn't it..............

me too cant wait for next 24 hours but m damn sure the hug will be the last scene of tomorrow's epi and then we will have to wait for another 24 hours to see the after effects of the hug on the both....*wooo hooo woo hoo*

I knoooooow... :) the writers were rather cruel in the not-showing the after affect of big moments (small steps towards love ) happening between my fave couple, we might really have THAT scene as the finish of tomorrows epi... as it seems to be a trend with the writers like the bandaid scene and the almost kiss before... :wub: Aish... can't keep thinking about this I'd better go out to the balcony to cool myself down, but it's rather cold here... so I'd probably wish for a hug like that too... oh well... :wub::)

I don't know why but I'm getting confused after the preview. Sure I'm excited/happy with the last scene, but still it feels strange, judging from EJ's expression and also MY whose mood is undetermined to me. He's frustrated that he may not be able to continue to play baseball, then his ex coming back. I wonder what he thinks about EJ really. His character is getting soft and emo little too fast to me. I want to see him as crazy as in first eps, EJ as well. I'd hate it if it makes me feel like he just 'uses' her while he's suffering.

I don't really think that he consciously "uses" her. IMHO it's more like he is honestly thankful that she cares for him and searches him in this hard time of his despite she seems to be ill. He wants to give her back some warmth.

But yes, I agree with you that this doesn't really say anything about his feelings towards her. Thankfulness isn't love.He still doesn't see her as a woman.

@koe :it's a  really important sentence, you usually say that to your best friend, gf,wife or your family. :)

I was surprised after reading  it because it's a big step in their relationship

Wonder why he said that?because she treated him like a coward?

@sadhli:you're welcome, just hope i didn't make many mistakes

no probs even if u made (that m sure u dint) as its all abt Wild Couple...everything is ok here.....

i m just praying he should say this EJ as only then we will come to get clearer picture of how much she meant to him in terms of understanding him as an individual.

another thing in last epi.....MY first ask Dir Kim what he thinks abt the reason he beat up the guy and later he asked EJ also whether she also thinks that he is crazy and thats y he did that...??

so i think that as he dint have many people around him esp Parents he is like a small kid with very less frnds so who so ever comes near to him he got attached to them they really meant to him a lot...and same is here....

till now other than EJ there was no new person in his life recently......so thats y he is so close to him in terms of sharing the loneliness....

i m scared of how he will be treating her once his ex will be in picture....

I knoooooow... :) the writers were rather cruel in the not-showing the after affect of big moments (small steps towards love ) happening between my fave couple, we might really have THAT scene as the finish of tomorrows epi... as it seems to be a trend with the writers like the bandaid scene and the almost kiss before... :wub: Aish... can't keep thinking about this I'd better go out to the balcony to cool myself down, but it's rather cold here... so I'd probably wish for a hug like that too... oh well... :wub::)

hehehehe.........just a preview and atmosphere is all are heated up here......m just imagining what will happen when MY will really confess his love for EJ..........

and right now I just woke up and opened my laptop to check the latest abt WR and first thing I watched was that Preview and u cant believe how happy I am.....m not in a mood to do anything or to go to work.....:wub:

want to be in my dreamland.....

@elfogadunk yea I know, he doesn't have that intention, but being oblivious about EJ's feeling, him doing all that will just confuse and hurt her even more when his ex appears. He still has some sort of feeling for his ex. Read some comments from Jessica's fans and it kinda upset me how they don't see further than their bias. oh well.. I hope WR won't become like CHouse, because of those fans debate it somehow ruined my enjoyment, the otp was so beautiful, they deserved their happy ending. Sorry, off topic ^^, Anyway, WR writer better not ruin it for me, EJ is too precious, please don't change her character into some 'weak' female lead! be strong EJ! MY get your mind straight or I'll kick your richard simmons!

here is my gif for hug scene....

hope u like it.....

hug1.gif

@elfogadunk yea I know, he doesn't have that intention, but being oblivious about EJ's feeling, him doing all that will just confuse and hurt her even more when his ex appears. He still has some sort of feeling for his ex. Read some comments from Jessica's fans and it kinda upset me how they don't see further than their bias. oh well.. I hope WR won't become like CHouse, because of those fans debate it somehow ruined my enjoyment, the otp was so beautiful, they deserved their happy ending. Sorry, off topic ^^, Anyway, WR writer better not ruin it for me, EJ is too precious, please don't change her character into some 'weak' female lead! be strong EJ! MY get your mind straight or I'll kick your richard simmons!

@Nomanymore...

i have no idea wt happened abt Chouse......but do tell me is it possible that writes will change the story and the ending depending upon the fan base of someone......???

m just clueless abt it so wanted  to know..

@sadhli off topic: well in CHouse (Coffee House) there was an idol/singer of girls group, just like Jessica and her character had lots of screen time and there were those huge debates between her fans and viewers about who'll end up with the male lead, even though it was clear who he loved. The writer still gave the happy ending to the rightful otp, so yea i don't think they would change the ending/whatever just upon some fandom wish.. Unlike in CH, EJ/MY connection was imposed from the start, it's just getting stronger, personally I can't see any other possible otp for them lol

Guest dramacf

OMG! I don't care if the ex-gf comes back. All I can see only is MY hugging EJ. That hug only means one thing to me, one way or another EJ is slowly inching her way into his heart! For me MY hugging her is a big deal coz they're so antagonistic towards each other before and even now they're still far from being called as friends but in the teaser, I love how easily it comes for him to offer her a hug whether that means comforting her or himself. A hug is still a hug. And it's just so typical of kdrama guys to be so clueless when it comes to true love. I think what will open his eyes that he loves EJ is when EJ is put in harm's way.

I'm so excited for EP7 that I thought today's Wednesday already! :lol:

@sadhli off topic: well in CHouse (Coffee House) there was an idol/singer of girls group, just like Jessica and her character had lots of screen time and there were those huge debates between her fans and viewers about who'll end up with the male lead, even though it was clear who he loved. The writer still gave the happy ending to the rightful otp, so yea i don't think they would change the ending/whatever just upon some fandom wish.. Unlike in CH, EJ/MY connection was imposed from the start, it's just getting stronger, personally I can't see any other possible otp for them lol

thanx for the clarification dear....

so here one thing is clear to me that wtever happens to Jesica's character, whether or not it get more screen time....at least our MY-EJ are safe together......

and thats a relief for me...

and u said it right...their bond is getting stronger by each passing epi .

another query....wt this OTP stands for....m reading everywhere in review/recaps but no idea wt its for...???

OMG! I don't care if the ex-gf comes back. All I can see only is MY hugging EJ. That hug only means one thing to me, one way or another EJ is slowly inching her way into his heart! For me MY hugging her is a big deal coz they're so antagonistic towards each other before and even now they're still far from being called as friends but in the teaser, I love how easily it comes for him to offer her a hug whether that means comforting her or himself. A hug is still a hug. And it's just so typical of kdrama guys to be so clueless when it comes to true love. I think what will open his eyes that he loves EJ is when EJ is put in harm's way.

I'm so excited for EP7 that I thought today's Wednesday already! :lol:

A hug is a hug thats all i care abt just like u........ i but still feel scared that if by any chance MY has any feelings for his ex then his inclination towards EJ will be a lil delayed or i'll say troubled as he will be in dilemma as who he loves or who he does not (i have seen a bit abt 20 kdramas till now n its a common factor in almost all of them) so i dont want him to be confuse abt his present with EJ coz someone from his past is there.....

@bold...hehehehe same i was thinking he will be almost dead if he will see EJ's life in danger and then will realize her worth in his life.....

m still waiting for the wednesday to come faster...............oh wednesday where are u dear...come sooner....

i was wrong,

EJ is with MY when his ex hugged him.So,maybe he disappeared before his ex appeared.

yup thats right flora....he was with EJ when his gf hugged him...and did u notice his expressions were not being happy sort of....he looked like her presence have no effect on him emotionally.....his eyes were blank and w/o any joyous expressions...

and if EJ found her b4 his GF appears then we have hug before only....hmm good one....

@sadhli OTP = one true pair, there're other meanings but in this case means two people mean for each other.

And you're right about the ex issue. I've seen many kdrama and apart from a few exception, it happens every time, the male lead always turns back to his first/previous love to only realize later that he likes the female lead (when she's in danger). It's one of cliché i don't want to see again. WR is first rom-com I follow while it's airing since CHouse, and fact how I love this writer, hope she won't disappoint me and give us some refreshment!

@kdramafan43v3r lol yea, despite my rant, that hug still means sthing ^^ I too think it happens before the ex appears. Wonder how his/their changing image is related to any of it.

Guest keysyoo0987

what a preview! thanks a lot for posting areu1510! that made my day! what I notice from the last part of the preview is *my opinion* EJ got sick and since they are out in the woods (or somewhere), he was trying to keep her warm. and when he did that well... he felt something! we'll see tomorrow WR fighting!!!

@sadhli OTP = one true pair, there're other meanings but in this case means two people mean for each other.

And you're right about the ex issue. I've seen many kdrama and apart from a few exception, it happens every time, the male lead always turns back to his first/previous love to only realize later that he likes the female lead. It's one of cliché i don't want to see again. WR is first rom-com I follow while it's airing since CHouse, and fact how I love this writer, hope she won't disappoint me and give us some refreshment!

@kdramafan43v3r lol yea, despite my rant, that hug still means sthing ^^ I too think it happens before the ex appears. Wonder how his/their changing image is related to any of it.

Thanks for telling me OTP...finally my KDrama Vocab is improving...i hv learned so many new words here.....

next abt that one common factor....going to past and then realize the present...i dont want same to be here as it will hurt EJ and us also coz we are so attach to EJ till now that her smile makes us grin, her pain makes us cry and m sure the day she will be feel betrayed coz of MY we all will be all set to smack down MY to hurt our EJ.....

also this is first time in a Kdrama that m so attach to any female lead coz she reminds me of myself....not at all girly just try to be her ownself...ir-respective of wt other have to say and so childish.....i dont want to see her cry and then flood my house while crying.....

just wish writer wont destroy ur n my hopes....