[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

Guest flora47

@mimi26

I'm no fan of Jessica, though I think if she would be picking a drama as 2nd lead, it would be that her character's integral to the story as what you've mentioned and not just the plain ex-girlfriend ('cause any forgettable not so well known actress could have been just the ex-girlfriend).

@sadhii

I think MY's maid lady could be in cahoots with Jessica, keeping tabs on MY. I have this feeling that she prevents anyone to be close to MY (maybe she's following Jessica's orders). When MY was sick, I remember her telling EJ that MY was still sleeping when she didn't even bother to check on him first. I also recall she was talking to someone over the phone, though I doubt if it could be MY's mom.

I don't remenber where but i read that his ex will be important and she will even be paired with EJ.Did someone also read it? i couldn't find it.

That's why i don't think that she is the stalker( but nothing is impossible with the writer) and we could even like her character

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey flora...

i too read that article that MYs ex will have very important role here not just an ex but some interaction with EJ as well.....let me look for it may be the article will shed some light to our investigation here to find out the stalker..

Edited:

here i got one article link but it does not state anything abt her character other than its "Mysterious"  one....

My link

another addition to my observations...

when MY asked EJ about her lips dint he mention that  

"She should put something on her lips As she is a girl not a man even though she looks like a man"

seems like EJ's last days talk had some effect on him....and he is seeing her as a girl not just a Bodyguard....

also how EJ mentioned "Then u should find one for me" indirectly she is asking him to find a man for her....i just wish he would have reacted to it also...it would have been fun...

Watched ep 6 with subs. Really interesting. Now my two cents. I think the waiter boy may be step-brother of PMY's ex. After their break-up she got fed up and left home becoz of which he has to take care of his living expenses by himself by working part time and at the same time going to school. They may be from a middle class family which was dependant on My's ex.

I also think that his ex may be the stalker to turn the attention fully on her from baseball. The maid aunt may be a helping hand in this.

No preview yet???????

WR fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!! I need to share this MV from one of the best korean drama mv maker ever! from Svetik, she used the OST with engsubs!!! I love this MV it really fits for our wild couple! hehehe!

I saw this video too!:D  The words of the song and the truth is very suitable. Here is the exact link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VdNaid4QMo&feature=channel_video_title

Guest flora47

dont count on me much...as i m still watching WR from first epi again. and googling everything abt LDW/LSY n WR so if I miss topics abt Jessica...then dont blame me......:(

Don't worry sadhli.

It is a was a very short article,only a few lines :)

Oh the suspense...everyone is making guesses as to who they think the stalker is. At this point...I am clueless! LOL!

This EJ girl...I have never seen any of her previous projects before. This is the first and she is definitely likable.

The mv is so cute, love it xD I can imagine when MY knows EJ likes him and his reaction to it lol He would be puzzled then in the end thinks he's crazy for having fallen for her. lol

About the stalker, I still think it's the housemaid/aunt, the ex gf would be too typical. After the photos/info/interview, I think she'll have a 'good' relationship with EJ. They won't be simply rivals in love, (I hope).

@ceda209 you should try 'Birth of the rich', she's hilarious in it too ^^

Guest nattymoon

hello everyone!!

i'm sorry for my english !!! i'm french!!!

I wonder who speaks with the father on the phone?? in secret!<BR closure_uid_c6ohzn="2531" Kc="null">I thought it might be the MY's maid lady ... too suspect to be the stalker lol!!

the MY's maid lady could be EJ's mother? not! but then they should know one or the other!no...or the MY's maid lady is the spy for jessica lol...for 10 years??? ... when is jessica and MY have they broken?

sorry for rambling!!!! too many questions and not enough answers lol!!! too many suspicious characters!!!!

sorry again for my english!!!!

Guest flora47

@florahere another article regarding jessica's character stating 'she wil hv bipolar disorder' wt that means ? Stil puzzled?kdramachoa.com/snsds-jessica-join-on-wild-romances-casts/

It's the first time that i read it ,

You're awesome sadhli!!

i only read that she is mysterious and has a strange personality ,something like that.

Bipolar disorder?i think the writer will use it with humor (since they said that it's a little bit) but in reality it is quite serious .People with this desease have ups and downs and there will be a long way before living like a" normal person".

Wonder if MY knew about it when they were together or if it was the reason of their separation?

@ nattymoon:i'm also french ;)

Anything can happen and we all wonder about the ties between the characters.The housekeeper worked for him for 10 years and she could start because of his ex . .But i don't have the feeling that his ex is the culprit

Thanks knuts for the pictures which help us to wait before the video preview and next ep

Guest incarnadine

So many speculations :D I too think the stalker/anti-fan is not the ex. That would just be too easy. Methinks it's someone we totally don't suspect and is just right under our noses...