[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sarangwo

Is Lee Si Young disguises as a guy in this series? the character reminded me of Go Eun Chan of coffee prince because Go Eun Chan knows Taekwondo but she refused to be HanGyul's bodyguard and even the character's name Yoon Eun Jae rhymes with Yoon EunHae who played EunChan in the Coffee Prince.

Anyways, I can't wait to watch this drama.I hope it turns good!!! :)

Guest incarnadine

I don't think LSY's character is disguised as a guy, since she is shown to be wearing a skirt (and a really thick sweater, too) in one of the photos above. I still don't know what to expect of this drama given the dearth of information on it at this point, but all I can say for now is my interest is definitely piqued. 

The characters relationship chart of this drama :D

SgGd5.jpg

cr: gngpro.co.kr

I'm so anticipating this drama and this drama will replace Glory Jane. I like Lee Dongwook and I like Lee Si Young... these couple as the main leads really make me excited for this drama ^_^

from the chart it saying that there is a female character which is LDW's first love and the pic said it's SNSD Jessica though there is no confirm news about this yet, I'm still anticipated for this drama ^^

What I like about this writer's works is her otp personality, how detailed every character is written. You know the otp are 'made for each other' right away. and she does it so naturally that I can easily accept it (for many dramas it's just because they're main leads so they must end up together) There's almost never a real love triangle or such, see 'Alone in love' ,there were like 2-3? third wheels yet the connection between the otp was so strong that I didn't waver for one moment. In rom-com these days, love triangle has become a trend, 2 girls 1 guy, 1 girl 2 guys, then debate between fans is inevitable, it's fun at 1st but tiring and unnecessary in the end. I hope WR will deliver something original, despite its cliché? storyline.

WR teaser!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9hK8saUyCc

Looks so funny xD I loveee LSY expressions, this girl does it so well (I'm watching her in 'Birth of the rich') Beside, this otp feels totally wacky and eccentric, gah. lol

Gosh, the trailer looks hilarious and wacky, let's just hope it's wacky-good and not wacky-bad.

I love LSY and she's so darn pretty but srsly the hair... Let's just say, it's a bit over the top. It's like her and LDW and battling for the messiest curls award or sth and she's def winning.

Anyhow, the OTP seems to have chemistry, can't wait for this to start!

Guest incarnadine

Thanks for sharing the link to the teaser. The drama looks hilarious with their over-the-top facial expressions and exaggerated camera effects/movements :D

Guest love.peace.happiness.

i'm gonna watch this for Lee Dong Wook was re-watching 'My Girl' today and boy did it bring back good memories and LDW looking fine than and now =)

SNSD’s Jessica confirmed for KBS’s ‘Wild Romance’

20111222_jessica1.jpg

Earlier this week, it was reported that SNSD‘s Jessica was offered a role in KBS‘s upcoming drama, ‘Wild Romance‘.

On December 23rd, the production company for the drama confirmed Jessica’s drama debut by stating, “Jessica will be playing the role of ‘Kang Jong Hee’, Lee Dong Wook‘s first love. She’ll be appearing in about eight episodes of the drama.”

Scheduled to begin broadcasting on January 4th, Jessica will be an ex-girlfriend that reappears in Lee Dong Wook’s life, claiming that she can’t seem to forget him. The drama itself is about a love story between a judo-athlete-turned-bodyguard woman, who comes to work for a baseball player through a twist of fate.

Jessica has had acting experience through her musical, “Legally Blonde“, so fans are anticipating how she’ll fare as fellow member and actress, YoonA, is also currently starring in ‘Love Rain‘.

Source + Photos: TV Daily

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/12/snsds-jessica-confirmed-for-kbss-wild-romance#disqus_thread