Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shelbyrafitri

HATE THE PD...

HE PUT SIMPLE SHORT KISS AT THE END IN WHAT SECOND?? HMMM..SO FAST

FLAT ENDING...

EVEN THEY NOT REVEALED DS'S PROBLEM...

I WANNT MORE EXTENTION..

PLEASE.....

Lots of tying up everybody's lose end. Our otp only last 10mins of show.

But alas they are together. But I was a bit disappointed that they had the argument and Ej cried and My left for training. So they separated. Aigoo. Its the last episode why still got angst?

The best is DA in hanbok trying to fulfil TH fantasy!

Oh Ej cheer for My sitting on blue side. Lol.

so My did notice her green lace shoes while trying to save her in the pool.

What to say? It was okay and I loved seeing all the side characters happy.  But for the main couple, disappointed. The end part was cute with EJ wearing both red n blue.

My problem is that I am still not convinced MY did enough to deserve EJ. Maybe people love different people differently and MY loved JH differently from the way he loves EJ now. Still I was looking for some moments where he would show EJ the care he used to lavish on JH.

I think the real wild romance was between Dong Ah and Manager Kim and I am quite happy about their love story. If only the main love story also had moments like the DA-MK love story! Really wanted to see EJ and MY doing everyday stuff together like we got to see with DA n MK.

I couldn't watch the first part. So thank u all for the updates.

hi psycho :) nice to meet you here too :) thanks for sharing the vid of the ending moments.

You dont watch The Moon Embraces The Sun? You should cos its a great drama....hope you will join the thread then can share exciting cuts with us. Thanks!

Dear WR chingus, I laughed to see all your comments about the final episode cos you all complained its more comedy than romance.

I'm now waiting for the torrent to download and will watch it soon.

My problem is that I am still not convinced MY did enough to deserve EJ. Maybe people love different people differently and MY loved JH differently from the way he loves EJ now. Still I was looking for some moments where he would show EJ the care he used to lavish on JH.

I think the real wild romance was between Dong Ah and Manager Kim and I am quite happy about their love story. If only the main love story also had moments like the DA-MK love story! Really wanted to see EJ and MY doing everyday stuff together like we got to see with DA n MK.

I couldn't watch the first part. So thank u all for the updates.

I totally agree with you about those two points.

MY never got nervewrecked about EJ in danger or something. Sure she is a strong person but why doesn't he care about her when she's bleeding from the fight with DS? She's still a girl and no invulnerable Hulk. I really wish He'd shown more concern and caring towards her.

And I also wanted to see some everyday stuff with EJ and MY. It could have been so funny to watch them cook together or taking a walk holding hands. It's almost as the writers or whoever didn't have enough confidence of showing only the two main leads doing daily stuff together. But that exactly is what we fans really wanted to see.

I really love this drama but I'm sad about all those chances given away.And I'm sad that it's already over. I'm going to miss EJ so bad. :unsure:

Guest 1nspiration

Even though the story didn't have many romantic scenes... and probably didn't go the way many would have liked it... I want to keep encouraging many to watch the drama because of LDW. :D

But every time I hear LDW talk about love in his sad, deep and kinda slurred voice... I always think of Scent of a Woman. ): LDW has a good voice when it comes to sad love confessions. ):

even another 5 minutes more of extension with MY and EJ scenes and I would have been more happier. :rolleyes: The last scene was cute. :phew:

He chose based on the shoes...

I'm not that disappointed but really another 5 minutes about the couple would have been really better. fury.gif Well maybe it would be better if I watch it again with the subtitles, maybe there is more than I am missing since I can't understand the blah blahs they are talking about. my final verdict will be when I watch this again with subtitles.

They really shouldn't have titled this really as Wild Romance since they have thrown us into a higher expectation on the romance part. They should have marketed this as comedy thriller and actually if we based it on the standard of that genre the writer did a pretty good job.

The last scene was cute, it reminded me of the fun I had while watching Wild Romance from the start, even for an few seconds.

LOL at the Hanbok roleplaying. :wub: I swear with these two, AWKWARD is the new CUTE!! ;)

The most users I've seen today reading this thread was 245, but in a few minutes went down to about 160 last I checked haha.

I love how we all really wanted the OTP to have really good couple time for most of the last episode. Heck, I was even wishing for a bed scene -- not ashamed to admit it!

Now, seeing the ending, I am realllllllllly wishing that LDW and LSY do another project together. I NEED to see them do all the kisses that EJ and MY missed and/or could have had. I want them to be reincarnated in another fictional couple that is madly in love. Oh man...I'm so emotional about this!

I didn't hate the last episode, but I definitely feel cheated out of the OTP's couple time. Please, writer and PD, stick to comedy, because you did that so well!

Yeah, Mrg. Kim and DA keeps me in my seat, especially I'm on the verge of exploding waiting for my EJ and MY moments! just like everyone said, the last part is funny.....

Now I demand Hong sisters writer for this two!tongue2.gif

Guest flora47

Did DA asked to Manager Kim to dress like Iron Man?

I was surprised that they showed us all the characters ,even the gold digger and her friend.

I think My recognized EJ thanks to her shoelaces

Guest hitgirl

Yes I too would love to see LDW and LSY in another project, their skills as well as chemistry together were wasted in this drama. But LSY has been working restlessly with Poseidon then this, I don't think her next project will be any soon.

Despite all disappointment and frustration, at least we have the last 6 mins to watch over again. And I'm still kinda at loss that the drama ends :(

Yeah, Mrg. Kim and DA keeps me in my seat, especially I'm on the verge of exploding waiting for my EJ and MY moments! just like everyone said, the last part is funny.....

Now I demand Hong sisters writer for this two!tongue2.gif

Now that you've mentioned Hong sisters... I realized its deja vu! crazy.gif I feel now what i felt watching the ending of You're Beautiful ( written by Hong Sisters)... after the big declaration of love, the next part was like a deflating balloon running out of air...I was like... that's it???... no more cute moments now that they are back together??? It ended already??? : :wacko:excl.gif

Wish they did a finale like in Best Love were the ending was felt complete.

I actually felt more cheated in You're Beautiful than this finale because I at least get a funny scene at the end here.

Guest flora47

Am i the only one who is not disappointed?

There are so many rom coms,so i don't really need another drama based on the OTP.

There is only one kiss and in the end because EJ had doubts about his love for her.That's why he gave her some time to reflect.

Guest shelbyrafitri

EP 16 Ending scene

Yootoob  link

Ep 16 Robot Couple Scene

Yt link

I THINK THE ENDING STILL GREAT FOR ME...

WHEN I PLAYED EP 16 ENDING SCENE WITH MY BAD ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND KOREAN, NOW I'M SATIESFIED WITH THE ENDING/FINAL SCENE...

EP 16 IS ABOUT MISSUNDERSTANDING FROM EJ COZ SHE'S NOT SURE WITH HER FEELING, COZ SHE LIKES JH TOO..

MISINTERPRETATION HAPPEN WHEN EJ GET THE FEELING WHY MY TRY TO SAVE HER 1ST, MAYBE MY STILL LIKES JH A LOT

BUT THEN IN THE END, MY CONVINCE HER THAT MY NOTICED FROM HER GREEN SHOES...

I'M STILL LIKE THE ENDING & HOPE MIRACLE HAPPEN & I GET MORE EXTENTION OR SPECIAL EPISODE LIKE PLAYFULL KISS...

404338_365656373454146_321402277879556_1374399_1597898434_n.jpg

I THINK THE ENDING STILL GREAT FOR ME...

WHEN I PLAYED EP 16 ENDING SCENE WITH MY BAD ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND KOREAN, NOW I'M SATIESFIED WITH THE ENDING/FINAL SCENE...

EP 16 IS ABOUT MISSUNDERSTANDING FROM EJ COZ SHE'S NOT SURE WITH HER FEELING, COZ SHE LIKES JH TOO..

MISINTERPRETATION HAPPEN WHEN EJ GET THE FEELING WHY MY TRY TO SAVE HER 1ST, MAYBE MY STILL LIKES JH A LOT

BUT THEN IN THE END, MY CONVINCE HER THAT MY NOTICED FROM HER GREEN SHOES...

I'M STILL LIKE THE ENDING & HOPE MIRACLE HAPPEN & I GET MORE EXTENTION OR SPECIAL EPISODE LIKE PLAYFULL KISS...

*quoted image*

yeah even its only webisode that has 10 minutes each, I would love that!!!