[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest incarnadine

I am stalking tumblr too right now and --

I saw a cap of the CPR. Wow. Still with JH, huh?

:blink:

The fact that EJ is the female lead (and supposedly MY's love) and yet hasn't gotten any legitimate kiss from him yet as opposed to the second lead whose lips has touched his several times already seems to tell me one thing -- LSY purposefully did not want any kissing scenes in this drama. LOL. I have my own theory on why she would impose that condition but that's another story altogether ~ :rolleyes:

Can SOMEONE explain why we are even having scenes with the minor characters like the gold digger, Yeo Soon Yi? I mean even I don't mind seeing something about  Seu Yoong or Dong Soo but it's ridiculous to have other people  for the freaking last episode and the last 15 minutes!!

I am ready to kill the writer now. Or the financial backer or whoever is doing the stupid calls for all the other stories.

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want my EJ back!!!!!!! why its sooooooo short!!!!!!I need extension!!!!!!!!!!

its officially called wild card! wild of everything! but romance? no way! hate the writer!

Guest 1nspiration

hahaha... yeah it took MY and EJ to til the last episode to kiss, but the ending was funny. Kekeke... I don't understand Korean but I knew MY would be looking to see where EJ decided to pick to sit... LOL. I laughed my butt off to see her in the MIDDLE with both jackets on. She didn't disappoint her dad or MY. :D Still the very cute, funny and loyal EJ!! LMAO...

Can't wait to read the recaps. :D

Even though there were not many romantic scenes for MY and EJ, I'm happy to see LDW. :D kekeke.

Also, it was because of the shoes that MY knew he saved EJ... :D I don't know why he decided to leave for spring practice before confirming that he saved her and knew that it was her, especially since he went to see her before going to spring practice... but maybe after reading the recaps, I'll have a better understanding.

The romance part is a ... no comment.

The ending though is pretty funny I am laughing for that one. The writer should just stick to slapstick cos' it is done well. OMG poor EJ. Haha she is hysterical.

Yeah it's definitely more of a comedy than the romance. If they had just made the comedy part the highlight and not the romance, then it wouldn't be a problem. I really wish the EJ and MY couple moments were longer...and not the fighting moments either. Wah. On a good note, EJ was hilarious at the end. Comedy agrees with LSY.

why they did it to us??? I need mooooreeeeeeeeeee!!!! please!!!!!!!!!! no wonder people are asking for season two!!! It must have season 2!!!!! and the same character and actors!!! wahhhhh I will miss my LSY and LDW. huhuhuhuhuhu!

What a lousy final episode!!!

As much as i love this drama series because of EJ and MY's chemistry, I am totally FRUSTRATED!!!

I believe the PD did not put any more effort in making the last episode. With the ratings I think they gave up on it and just filmed a few scenes with the main cast. They do not want waste money anymore.

If they will not be committed up to the final episode they should not have started this drama series at all.

I am just flabbergasted with the gall of the PD. Darn them for making a terrible final episode.

If only they focus on the main lead everyone will be happy.

They probably thought no one was watching anymore. You do not need to know the language to understand how pathetic the final episode was.

BUT yes I concur, the final scene was hilarious!!!

Sorry for my ranting but I am so sure you understand where I am coming from. I still can't fathom why they made this episode so fckngly stupid.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your links, translations and views.

Glad that my theory was right after all, MY know EJ's shoes....

so i guess i'll be disappointed with this? omg, i've been reading and enjoying the comments here and although like others, i get so pissed, i kept mum because i was hoping everything will turn out well in the last episodes, but judging from the comments, i hope not, since i haven't watched it, i'll be pissed till the end. i thought it'll be real wild romance. oh well, i still have to watch though. i love the actors, i fell inlove with lee si young more. she's lovely and a true talent.