[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

Guest shelbyrafitri

429202_364596816893435_321402277879556_1372075_377788018_n.jpg

I HOPE DAY COMES FASTER...

GIRLS, LETS SPAZZING IN OUR PAGES AT FACEBOOK HERE : My link

ITS A PROVE THAT THIS DRAMA RECOMMENDED TO WATCH NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN TO THE RATING THEY HAVE, WE ARE LOYAL FANS & LOYAL EJ+MY SHIPPER wub.gif

FINALLY KISS HAPPEN *I MEAN REAL KISS, NO RUINED* IN EP 16, BUT SO SAD ONLY 1 EPISODE..w00t.gif

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*quoted image*

I HOPE DAY COMES FASTER...

GIRLS, LETS SPAZZING IN OUR PAGES AT FACEBOOK HERE : My link

ITS A PROVE THAT THIS DRAMA RECOMMENDED TO WATCH NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN TO THE RATING THEY HAVE, WE ARE LOYAL FANS & LOYAL EJ+MY SHIPPER *quoted image*

FINALLY KISS HAPPEN *I MEAN REAL KISS, NO RUINED* IN EP 16, BUT SO SAD ONLY 1 EPISODE..*quoted image*

Oh yeah girl, I was totally spazzing at your page. AWESOMENESS. Thanks for bringing this to our attention! wub.gifw00t.gifwub.gif

Actually the original post is from Newsen

Its Ej-My first kiss. The photos were released by the production company and its clearer and sharper there hahaha

If anyone care to translate:

'난폭한 로맨스' 이동욱과 이시영이 로맨틱한 첫 키스를 나눴다.

KBS 2TV 수목드라마 ‘난폭한 로맨스’(극본 박연선/연출 배경수) 제작사 GnG 프로덕션이 박무열(이동욱 분)과 유은재(이시영 분)의 첫 키스 스틸을 공개했다.

강종희(제시카 분)의 등장으로 시련을 맞았던 무열과 은재의 사랑은 무열이 은재에게 자신의 마음을 솔직하게 고백하고 닭살연인으로 나아가면서 급물살을 탔다. 팬들은 사랑을 확인한 두 사람의 첫 키스신이 언제 터질지 뜨거운 관심을 보이고 있다. 키스를 시도하다 불발되는 장면이 아쉬움을 불러왔기 때문.

공개된 스틸에선 무열과 은재가 야구글러브를 들고 있는 모습이 담겨있어 두 사람이 공 던지기 중이었음을 추측케 하고있다.

은재 앞에 무릎을 꿇은 무열은 역시 두발을 팔로 감싸 안고 쪼그려 앉은 은재의 얼굴을 두 손으로 감싸고 달콤한 키스를 하고 있다. 두 눈을 감고 서로의 사랑을 확인하며 감미로운 키스를 나누는 은재와 무열의 달달한 첫 키스신은 이번 주 방송분에서 공개될 예정이다.

한편 종영까지 단 2회만을 남겨두고 있는 ‘난폭한 로맨스’는 스토커의 음모로 진동수(오만석 분)와 오수영(황선희 분)은 물론 박무열까지 위험에 빠지게 된 내용이 그려진다. (사진=GnG 프로덕션)

[뉴스엔 박아름 기자]

박아름 jamie@

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

also does EJ  look kinda sad before the kiss? and they seem to be playing baseball too. hmm???

so is it confirmed their first kiss is in the last ep? GAH ANNOYED!!!!!!!!!

btw i think they have amazing chemistry! or is it just that wookie has great chemistry with all his costars? sweatingbullets.gif him and KSA were smoking in SOAW! i think him and LSY have a different kind of chemistry since its a different kind of drama but still terrific nonetheless.

I can't help but post using my phone, incarnadine, your heaven sent! Lol despite in running for work I still choose to check this thread, my hosh I hope my work finished early so I can watch live streaming! My prayers have been answered, a lot of people are requesting for more WR. I hope I can write in their board as well.

Guest keysyoo0987

SPOILERY GOODNESS :wub:

credit: tumblr

*quoted image*

by the way, I hope the writer would be kind enough to indulge us with scenes on how EJ's family is gonna react to and/or accept "Fark" Moo Yeol as EJ's boyfriend :D

HOLY!!!! the long awaited kiss!!! thank you incarnadine!!!! incase you stumble upon a picture of them in the bedroom kissing.... please immediately post it ok?

Guest incarnadine

HOLY!!!! the long awaited kiss!!! thank you incarnadine!!!! incase you stumble upon a picture of them in the bedroom kissing.... please immediately post it ok?

bwahahaha, I most definitely will :D though the odds of a bedroom kissing scene between our OTP is close to nil at this point, there's no harm in dreaming blush.gif

Guest keysyoo0987

bwahahaha, I most definitely will :D though the odds of a bedroom kissing scene between our OTP is close to nil at this point, there's no harm in dreaming blush.gif

LOL!!! i mean we have been requesting for a kiss for a looooong time and now that we have it why not take it to the next level right???? maybe they'll hear us again!!!! singing "moves like jagger" :phew:  yeah!!! oh! the things you do to me MY and EJ!!! Happy day!!!

Guest keysyoo0987

in one of the pictures MY is kneeling and afufu thought that he may be 1) proposing or 2) apologizing....

what do you guys think??? definitely the 1st one eh?

in one of the pictures MY is kneeling and afufu thought that he may be 1) proposing or 2) apologizing....

what do you guys think??? definitely the 1st one eh?

I think EJ is asking him to tie up the other shoelace that he said he will do it later from ep 12. By the way she put her right foot forward. Hee

I think EJ is asking him to tie up the other shoelace that he said he will do it later from ep 12. By the way she put her right foot forward. Hee

i also think so..

due to this show, I started to comment on this forum! i am so so in love with this show.. i like the leads acting so much.. I never like lee dong wook.. but i am so impressed wid his actings here... and suddenly he look so handsome to me now..

Guest shelbyrafitri

419096_364596893560094_321402277879556_1372076_1943760345_n.jpg

I think she ask for tie her shoelaces coz her right foot forward to him 

& I think its Propose scene too coz I cant take why EJ only have their lips kiss, not bed kiss or wine kiss,

I want more than lips kiss...

Please PD's nim, makes my dream come true wub.gif

Guest Emoska29

Hello everyone!!!

This is my second post :) silent reader. Like many of you have mentioned that now LYS is on your radar as an actress the same goes for me. At first I did not want to watch this series because i did not like her (yeah i know), after Mischievous Kiss I was not a fan. I was only going to watch WR because of LDW who I adore but now I am going to follow her other projects she is great and I will miss her so much. I wish we had more episodes to see them as a couple, but I will have to settle for the last episode being all about them hahahaha. I am hoping that is all I want.

I will miss this blog that was my addiction through the whole drama. Thanks for all the info, comments, and spoilers ( i specially loved those).

Let the drama addiction continue, I need my fix.

Wait, wait, I come from work and this is what I found!!!!! :w00t: What episode is that, please not 16... LDW looks so sad, so it might be the last episode... I am going to go like the imo, completely ballistic. :D

I created this for my tumblr in honor of this awaited kiss, we are really patient...

WildRomance1.jpg

Hope it works