Genre: Romance & Comedy
Episodes: 16
Broadcast Network: KBS2
Broadcast Period: 2012-Jan-04 to 2012-Feb-23
Air Time: Wednesday & Thursday @ 21:55 PM KST
Producer: Bae Kyeong Su
Screenwriter: Park Yeon Sun

SYNOPSIS

Wild Romance tells the love story between a baseball player and a female bodyguard who is a former judo athlete.

Sometime early in the morning, Kim Tae-Han (Kang Dong-Ho), the director of communications for professional baseball team the Red Dreamers, visits baseball player Park Moo-Yeol's (Lee Dong-Wook) apartment. Kim Tae-Han shows him a video clip from the internet that has gone viral. The video shows a female judo throwing Park Moo-Yeol to the floor. Tae-Han wants to know where the video is from.

Meanwhile, female bodyguard Yoo Eun-Jae (Lee Si-Young) stands in front of her boss Kevin Jang (Lee Han-Wi). Kevin Jang also shows her the same video of Yoo Eun-Jae throwing a man to the floor. Kevin Jang demands an explanation.

It all started the previous night, on her father's birthday. Yoo Eun-Jae, her father, and her younger brother went out to a karaoke bar to celebrate. The same night, baseball player Park Moo-Yeol and a woman were also planning to go the same karaoke bar. After Yoo Eun-Jae's father, who was a bit drunk, came out of the bathroom, he entered the wrong karaoke room. In that room, Park Moo-Yeol and a woman were there. Yoo Eun-Jae's father apologized and left their room. Then, Yoo Eun-Jae's father remembered who the guy is in the other karaoke room. Yoo Eun-Jae's entire family are diehard fans of baseball team the Blue Seagulls, arch-rivals of Park Moo-Yeol's team, the Red Dreamers. During the 7th game of last season's championship series, the Red Dreamers and the Blue Seagulls faced off in the decisive game. During the game, Park Moo-Yeol and the ace pitcher for the Blue Seagulls fought after Park Moo-Yeol threw his bat at the pitcher. Both players were ejected from the game and the Red Dreamers would go on to win the game and the championship title. Yoo Eun-Jae's father, now even more drunk, went back to Park Moo-Yeol's karaoke room. Yoo Eun-Jae's father yelled at Park Moo-Yeol for making the Blue Seagulls lose. Park Moo-Yeol and Yoo Eun-Jae's father stepped out into the hallway and got into a slight physical confrontation. Park Moo-Yeol pushed Yoo Eun-Jae's father and he fell down. Right at that moment, Yoo Eun-Jae saw her father on the floor. Yoo Eun-Jae became angry and then tossed Park Moo-Yeol to the floor.

After hearing Park Moo-Yeol's explanation, Kim Tae-Han tells Park Moo-Yeol that he has to find the woman from the video and clear the situation. To avoid the media, Park Moo-Yeol hides out at the apartment of his teammate and sunbae, Jin Dong-Soo.

After Yoo Eun-Jae explains what happened the other night to her boss Kevin Jang, Mr. Jang orders Yoo Eun-Jae to go into hiding and not reveal her line of work or it will ruin their business.

Yoo Eun-Jae goes back to the karaoke bar to get rid of any records the club has of her from the previous night. In front of the karaoke bar, Yoo Eun-Jae sees a man and mistakes him for the owner of the karaoke bar. The man is actually Kim Tae-Han, director of communications for the Red Dreamers. Kim Tae-Han is at the karaoke bar to find the woman from the video. Yoo Eun-Jae takes Kim Tae-Han to her boss's office. Kevin Jang and Kim Tae-Han both agree to do whatever it takes to calm the situation down. They agree to hold a press conference and that they will tell reporters that Yoo Eun-Jae is Park Moo-Yeol's bodyguard. The video clip of Park Moo-Yeol being thrown to the ground was just practice on Yoo Eun-Jae's part. They also agree that Yoo Eun-Jae will really work as Park Moo-Yeol's bodyguard to squash any further doubts.

MAIN CAST

Lee Dong Wook as Park Moo Yeol
Lee Si Young as Yoo Eun Jae
Oh Man Suk as Jin Dong Soo
Hwang Sun Hee as Oh Soo Young

MINOR CAST

Kang Dong Ho as Kim Tae Han
Jessica Jung as Kang Jong Hee
Im Joo Eun as Kim Dong Ah
Lee Won Jong as Yoo Young Kil
Lee Hee Joon as Ko Jae Hyo
Lee Han Wie as Kevin Jang

NEWS & INFORMATION

'Alone in Love' Writer Returns with 'Wild Romance'
Lee Si Young Cast in 'Wild Romance'
Lee Dong Wook Added to 'Wild Romance'
Lee Dong Wook & Lee Si Young Tapped as Leads in New Series
Oh Man Seok Cast in "Wild Romance"
Kang Dong Ho as Chic City Guy in "Agressive Romance"
"Wild Romance" Adds Hwang Sun-Hee
"Wild Romance" Lee Won-Jong
"Wild Romance" Lee Dong-Wook and Lee Si-Yeong
Lee Si Young Looks Cute with a Perm on "Wild Romance"
Lee Si-Yeong, 'Chic Bodyguard'
Im Joo-Eun Follows What's Up with "Wild Romance"
SNSD's Jessica Offered a Role in KBS' 'Wild Romance'
SNSD's Jessica Confirmed for KBS' 'Wild Romance'
Teaser and Stills from KBS' 'Wild Romance'
'Wild Romance' Releases Posters
Im Joo Eun's Stills for 'Wild Romance'
Lee Dong Wook on Action Scenes with Lee Si Young
Lee Si Young, "I'm not afraid of Jessica's fans, they are helpful."
Lee Dong Wook Pulled off All Action Scenes for New Series because of Lee Si Young
Lee Si Young Goes to Bat for 'Wild Romance'
Lee Si Young Reveals Her Childhood Photos
Han Ga In, Gu Hye Sun, and Lee Si Young Battle It Out in New Wednesday & Thursday Dramas
Lee Si Young: Lee Dong Wook is the Most Interesting Actor Ever Met
Gorgeous Lee Si Young & Lee Dong Wook Promote 'Wild Romance'
Three Viewing Points of 'Wild Romance'
Lee Si Young as Tomboy for Male-Male Couple with Lee Dong Wook
Lee Dong Wook and Lee Si Young as Baseball Players
'Wild Romance' Viewers’ Response: Sign of Big Hit vs Forced Punchline
Comical Plot of 'Wild Romance' Fascinates Viewers
'Wild Romance' Continues to Have Miserable Ratings
Funny Acting of Lee Dong Wook & Lee Si Young Makes Audience Laughs
Oh Man Seok Talks About His Ideal Woman and 'Wild Romance'
Many Expressions of Lee Dong Wook Kill Women's Heart
Earmuff Fashion of Lee Shi Young Shows Charm of Character
Lee Dong Wook is King of Expressions in 'Wild Romance'
Mysterious Stalker Debuts in Wild Romance for Higher Tension
Lee El Cast in 'Wild Romance' as Femme Fatale
Lee Dong Wook Does Not Frustrate for Poor Ratings of 'Wild Romance'
Lee Dong Wook with Sexy, Injured Lips
Fair White Complexion Skin of Lee Si Young & Hwang Sun Hee Revealed
Lee Si Young & Lee Dong Wook to More Violently Vandalize

Credits: DramaWiki
"Wild Romance" Lee Dong-Wook Quarrels with Lee Si-Yeong
SNSD's Jessica to Appear in 'Wild Romance' as Secret Weapon
Beauty Bodyguard Lee Si Young Bets Herself on 'Wild Romance'
Girls' Generation Member Jessica & Kim Jin Pyo Release “What To Do” for ‘Wild Romance’ OST
Check Out a Preview of Girls' Generation Jessica in 'Wild Romance'
The Cute Shape of Lee Si Young’s Hat Attracts Attention
Jessica as Ex-Girlfriend of Lee Dong Wook – Savior of 'Wild Romance?'
Jessica & Kim Jin Pyo OST for Wild Romance 1st on Music Chart
Lee Si Young's Heart is Not Calm as 'Wild Romance' is Ending
Kang Dong Ho & Lim Joo Eun Kiss Wildy Till Blood on Lips
Hwang Sun Hee Self Luminous Selca Revealed
Jessica Thanks Lee Dong Wook & Lee Si Young on Acting Debut
Cute Pose of Lee Si Young & Jessica
Jessica: Kiss Comfortably Under Guidance of Lee Dong Wook
Viewers Want Sequel Despite Low Ratings of 'Wild Romance'
Spoiler: "Wild Romance" Lee Si-Yeong and Lee Dong-Wook Share a First Kiss at Last
'Wild Romance' Comes to a Happy Ending

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
(Click to View)

OST

Filament - Im Jung Hee - 필라멘트
Perhaps – SNSD Jessica & Kim Jin Pyo
Because It’s Still You – Byul “Star”
Hello, Love - J-Min
Does It Hurt - Dong Woo
How Could I Change - Oh Man Suk

VIDEOS

Trailer I
Trailer II

VIKI CHANNEL
(Click to View)

EPISODE RECAP

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16

TORRENT (DL)

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16

Credits: HanCinema

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest antinh85

I love Lee shi Young. It's good that she's finally getting lead roles.

I can't wait. I love both actors. Now we just have to wonder who the second leads are. I usually have second lead syndrome, i hope they'll cast another great actor as well. I love love rivalries.

Kang Dong Ho as Chic City Guy in "Aggressive Romance"

photo208161yl.jpg

Actor

Kang Dong-ho has been cast for the new KBS 2 TV drama, "Aggressive Romance".

He is going to take on the role of Kim Tae-han, the director of communications of a professional baseball team from an elite school.

He will be contrasted with bad tempered baseball player, Park Moo-yeol (

Lee Dong-wook).

Meanwhile,

Kang Dong-ho has recently been chosen as the promotion ambassador of Busan.

Source: Newsen + HanCinema

"Wild Romance" Adds Hwang Sun-Hee

20111123115638264.jpg

She’s played a baddie (Sign) and a sympathetic vet (City Hunter), and now Hwang Sun-hee joins Lee Dong-wook and Lee Shi-young in the romantic comedy mini-series Wild Romance.

Given that this project rates high on my anticipation meter (writer Park Yeon-seon has the thoughtful Alone In Love and smart, sharp Mixed-up Investigative Agency  to her name), I’m paying close attention to what’s going on with it, and so far I’m liking the way this cast is shaping up. The previously cast headliners both have an ability to span the comedy-drama divide, and although she hasn’t had much screentime yet, Hwang Sun-hee has an inherent intensity to her presence. I think she may develop into an interesting actress, given the right stuff to work with.

Wild Romance features Lee Dong-wook as an uptight pro baseball player, with Oh Man-seok playing one of his fellow teammates. Hwang is cast as the latter’s wife, who displays a graceful appeal and is the perfect domestic queen. She’s got a bright, lovable personality to boot, which seems like an easy enough role to play, except that Hwang hasn’t really done that yet. Scary, bean pie, and aloof, yep she’s done it. Warm and fuzzy, new territory.

Also cast is musical and screen actor Kang Dong-ho, whose roles have included the

musical version of Goong, weekend drama All That Glitters (or Twinkle Twinkle), and the romantic comedy Dangerous Meeting. The latter also starred Wild Romance lead Lee Shi-young, so he’ll be reteaming with her. Kang Dong-ho plays a  marketing team leader for the pro baseball team with a cold personality that’ll clash with Lee Dong-wook’s hot-blooded one.

Wild Romance is planning to air on Wednesdays and Thursdays in January, following Man of Honor.

Source: DramaBeans

I was looking for some photos/bts in this thread. thankyou so much.

Is he sleeping???? Its a photo-shoot or some media briefing abt. the drama????? He seems to be vry tired. Evn though i did not like him paired with LSY, i am going to watch this drama for him.

I think this drama has very strong rival dramas during its air time from othr channels. Hope it does well in the ratings atleast for the sake of LDW.

LDW fighting!!!!!

I'm really looking forwards to this drama, I have a thing for bodyguards lately lol ok scratch that.

No matter what people say, I still love the otp. I've been checking out LSY projects and I'd say girl can act and she's so pretty. So yea, I can't wait to see her kick more asses here ^^ Hopefully more people will give it a chance once the drama starts and stop with 'do/watch it only for xxx', srly, guys. *rolls eyes*

Guest incarnadine

ooh, Lee Won Jong! I really like him as an actor :) This won't be the first time he'll be teaming up with Wookie in a drama series. He portrayed Wookie's older brother in the short drama "Hanoi Bride". I think they worked together in other projects, too, but I can't quite remember :sweatingbullets:

Thank you for creating this thread! Can't wait to watch Lee Dong Wook on TV again :) And I'm so happy for Lee Si Young.. This is her first time being the main actress, isn't it? Hope this drama will be fun!

Guest incarnadine

I don't know what to say about LSY haircut but lol this is gonna be one unique looking pair ^^

Haha. I actually think she looks pretty cool with that hair. Plus she really looks tough in that photo still alone :D