[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

alexus..I also think that Yeom's role has gone to a grey area where I can't see how on earth they can bring him back!! Yeom and MW isn't just perfect couple for me..their relationship is not close enough to confirm that is it REAL..I feel that a woman like Seol who knows what she is doing can make the young Yeom back on track :unsure:

I should imagine MW will feels very bad if she realize that YW is still alive!! she may breaks up with Yeom bec her guilty to witness the day YW has an attacked..how would Yeom reacts to that I don't know but I never seen Yeom gets mad at anyone before

someone was mentioned about the last letter YW was writing for LH she kept it in a box..where is it? what a bout the hair pin he gave her?

alexus..my hubby was mad he said why can't we have preview for episode 9??? is it out already?

Oh..lots of questions in my mind..can you help? :sweatingbullets:

I was about to say the same thing. I mean tattooed and exiled? Can this really happen? [freaking out mode :wacko: ]

Reading the preview, it seem pretty harsh to tattoo and exile a person ... eh ... but I have no worries in that YW or now Wol is a lucky person in life to be the affection of 2 princes hence will have their protection no matter what which will allow both brothers to undo their regrets in the past, and that is being unable to protect YW when younger.

So *cross finger* that Wol will be saved ... still anxiously waiting for BK and Wol encounter ...

Guest apricot

Wae must they have strike at this timing? Lol..

Frankly speaking, I don't watch a lot of MBC dramas..the only one that I really like is MNIKSS. Other than that, I kind of stray away from MBC..but I really really like this drama. It's really nice..

I hope the strike or anything don't affect the broadcast of this drama. I'm "patiently" waiting for the episodes to come out every week!

And I miss Yeo Jin Gu..can he come back again? Hahaha..

The Moon Embracing the Sun Episode 9 Synopsis Summary

Synopsis Summary for Episode 9 of The Moon Embracing the Sun (The Moon that Embraces the Sun / The Sun and the Moon)

Title:

Lee Hwon who is waking up from sleep and demands to know on the order of who that sent Wol to the palace. Na Dae Gil who brought Wol into the place is fearful of furious king, and on the ground of Wol is guilty of regicide sinner for offending the king’s body, he orders Wol to be tattooed on the forehead as criminal and exiled to the borderland.

Lee Hwon continues to cannot control his feeling and think of Wol.

Princess Bo Kyung who is forbidden to visit king’s residence Gangnyeongjeon before the day of sleeping together, hears about the presence of the shaman who stays beside the king to serve as good luck charm to absorb his adversity, and instinctively feel a bad aura.

credit: asian-drama

The Moon Embracing the Sun Episode 10 Synopsis Summary

Synopsis Summary for Episode 10 of The Moon Embracing the Sun (The Moon that Embraces the Sun / The Sun and the Moon)

Title:

The king Lee Hwon orders Hyung Sun to summon female physician and imperial physician to give medical treatment to injured Wol.

Woon who feel that confused mind of Lee Hwon towards Wol orders soldiers to search the body of Wol, and passes to Lee Hwon the written correspondence letter discovered. Looking at the typeface that seems to have seen before and beautiful writing style, Lee Hwon is dumbfounded.

On the other hand, Princess Bo Kyung who detects a subtle atmosphere between Lee Hwon and female shaman cannot control her irrepressible anger, and Queen Dowager Yoon who hears that the king’s body has recovered orders to bring forward the day for them to sleep together.

Credit: asian-drama

GAH!!! Just read the preview and it doesn't follow the book?? The book's version after Hwon saw Wol is so cuteeeee!!!

whyyyy ooooh whyyy .. they dont follow the book :blink: *dissapointed*

i'm sooo looking forward to see Hwon & Wol sweet scenes (and kiss, perhaps ..)

i hope the writer doesnt delete the sweet scene completely .. maybe just prolong it a bit ??? :phew:

The Moon Embracing the Sun Episode 10 Synopsis Summary

Synopsis Summary for Episode 10 of The Moon Embracing the Sun (The Moon that Embraces the Sun / The Sun and the Moon)

Title:

The king Lee Hwon orders Hyung Sun to summon female physician and imperial physician to give medical treatment to injured Wol.

Woon who feel that confused mind of Lee Hwon towards Wol orders soldiers to search the body of Wol, and passes to Lee Hwon the written correspondence letter discovered. Looking at the typeface that seems to have seen before and beautiful writing style, Lee Hwon is dumbfounded.

On the other hand, Princess Bo Kyung who detects a subtle atmosphere between Lee Hwon and female shaman cannot control her irrepressible anger, and Queen Dowager Yoon who hears that the king’s body has recovered orders to bring forward the day for them to sleep together.

Credit: asian-drama

Thanks for the preview ilwoo_aein! Sorry for cutting your post. Me and my imagination! So Wol will be sick???? Do you think guys, we are going to see Yoo Jin Gu in episode 10??? Wol will remember the time she was sick back then and the prince visited her??? :wub::wub:

Can't wait for episodes 9 & 10!!! :w00t:

Pach You have a hubby that watches Kdrama with you??? He is a keeper!! So sweet. With this drama, because it isn't following to book exactly the possibilities are endless. Not sure about Seol and Yeom since they didn't put such intense effort in building their loveline like with Hwon, Yeon Woo and Yang Myung. So not sure how much they will dwell on their storyline. But there might be hope since there was a scene where Seol did check up on Yeom right? So I think they might touch lightly on that. But to me Yeom seems like the staight and narrow, play by the book type so not sure if he will ever stray even with Seol in the picture.

As for the letter and hairpin I trust Kdrama Gods completely that it will be used the right way to help Wol prove that she is the real Yeon Woo and also help bring the evil granny and her clan down!! NO worries. Just be patient, I am sure it will be worth all the wait. The letter must be still at Yeom's house and as for the hairpin I am sure Yeon Woo still has it. IT is only a matter of time before all will be exposed. Let's be patient. WE have more important matters to attend to first. Remember we left Hwon on TOP pressing down on Wol at the end of episode 8 so we must see what happens in the bedroom before we can move on. Keep the faith girl!!! As for the tattoo,

seriously the only tattoo Yeon Woo would be getting IMO is one of the Moon Embracing the Sun in an area only Hwon can see! No way she is getting a tattoo on her face. It sounds as crazy as the possiblity of Bo Kyung having a passionate night with Hwon. WE all know you could be healthy as a horse but it takes a bit more then that to make a baby. Silly Granny.

:lol:

gabjumz I wonder if Hwon will visit Wol when she is sick and sees Wol holding onto the hairpin?? But that would be way too easy. Since Yeon Woo used it to comfort herself on her death bed I wonder if Wol uses it as well when she is sick out of habit?? I would love to see Jin Gu again!!! That would be soooooo awesome. This might be the time when Yeon Woo's memory comes back fully and hence the night that was meant to be spent with Bo Kyung is spent with Yeon Woo and the Heir will be in Yeon Woo's body instead?? Am I hoping for too much??

Oh dear why the need for the medical care? Wol's really going to be tattooed?? :tears: I cannot imagine how Hwon will react later on...

What letter did Wol have on her? If anything, I thought she would have the hairpin and not the letter...unless it's another letter.

Thanks for the previews :wub:

I’m a bit confused with preview ep 10, it seems like Wol  is being treated at the palace.  At the same time Woon is going out searching for her body ? Or is it Yeon Woo’s body ? Since Lee Hwon is so confused about Wol resembling Yeon Woo? Coz it does not make any sense to search for Wol’s body if Wol is already at the palace ? Eh? Or did I read it wrongly ? (My apology if so. Perhaps it’s the MoonSun madness. I’m sick :sweatingbullets: )

alexus..my friend you need to keep telling me to be patient..be patient..okay my friend I will calm down :sweatingbullets:

no, I will not forget the last scene Oops!!

for me I don't care if the writter is going to change a bit of story if it is following the book I don't think I can breath..Faint too many skinship.. writter nim just take it easy okay?

yes, my hubby is watching MoonSun with me..it is not that sweet moment bec we are so serious watching after that we discussed for me its like a business meeting!! with a questions like Why? Who? How? but it was FUN..when we watch HJ with his sincere feeling toward the King :rolleyes:

I’m a bit confused with preview ep 10, it seems like Wol  is being treated at the palace.  At the same time Woon is going out searching for her body ? Or is it Yeon Woo’s body ? Since Lee Hwon is so confused about Wol resembling Yeon Woo? Coz it does not make any sense to search for Wol’s body if Wol is already at the palace ? Eh? Or did I read it wrongly ? (My apology if so. Perhaps it’s the MoonSun madness. I’m sick  :sweatingbullets: )

The translation from asian-drama wasn't done well. SO i found the Korean text and translated it myself as i am a fluent Korean speaker. Hopefully it will clear things up. ENJOY!!

EPISODE 10 WRITTEN PREVIEW

훤은 형선에게 어의와 의녀를 들여 상처 입은 월을 치료하라 명한다. 훤의 혼란스러운 마음을 눈치챈 운은 군사들이 월의 몸을 뒤지다 발견한 것이라며 훤에게 월의 서찰을 건낸다. 어디선가 본듯한 서체와 수려한 문체에 마음이 가는 훤. 훤과 무녀의 묘한 분위기를 감지한 중전 보경은 분한 마음을 가눌 길 없고, 성후의 회복소식에 들뜬 대왕대비전에서는 합방 날짜를 당기라고 이르는데...

Hwon asks Hyung Sun to bring in physicians to treat Wol who has gotten hurt. Woon detects Hwon's confusion and hands him a letter that was found by the soldiers after searching Wol's body. Hwon is drawn to the familiar handwriting and writing style in the letter. Bo Kyung detects the subtle atmosphere between Hwon and the female shaman and cannot control her irrepressible anger. When Queen Dowager Yoon hears of Hwon's recovery she requests the consummation of the marriage between Hwon and Bo Kyung to be set at a earlier date.

Just two words: BK and the dowager can go to HLL******

Seriously, I dont want HW to spend even one second in the night with BK. I just hope he wont sleep with her at all...even if its to safe his face or so... And really I'm waiting patiently for the sweet revenge when YW regains her position. What they're now doing to her is just beyond words of unfairness...Its so unfair and sad and cruel. I cant watch anymore sad cruel scenes where YW is being treated harshly....I want HW to discover she is YW...His face that moment is something I want to see...:)

I hope nothing happens to NK but my instincts tell me she wont make it in the journey...The bad shaman is going to kill her I think....

Argggg so frustrated about YW and HW being so close yet so far away......

The translation from asian-drama wasn't done well. SO i found the Korean text and translated it myself as i am a fluent Korean speaker. Hopefully it will clear things up. ENJOY!!

EPISODE 10 WRITTEN PREVIEW

훤은 형선에게 어의와 의녀를 들여 상처 입은 월을 치료하라 명한다. 훤의 혼란스러운 마음을 눈치챈 운은 군사들이 월의 몸을 뒤지다 발견한 것이라며 훤에게 월의 서찰을 건낸다. 어디선가 본듯한 서체와 수려한 문체에 마음이 가는 훤. 훤과 무녀의 묘한 분위기를 감지한 중전 보경은 분한 마음을 가눌 길 없고, 성후의 회복소식에 들뜬 대왕대비전에서는 합방 날짜를 당기라고 이르는데...

Hwon asks Hyung Sun to bring in physicians to treat Wol who has gotten hurt. Woon detects Hwon's confusion and hands him a letter that was found by the soldiers after searching Wol's body. Hwon is drawn to the familiar handwriting and writing style in the letter. Bo Kyung detects the subtle atmosphere between Hwon and the female shaman and cannot control her irrepressible anger. When Queen Dowager Yoon hears of Hwon's recovery she requests the consummation of the marriage between Hwon and Bo Kyung to be set at a earlier date.

Now that really make sense! Thanx sweetie! Glad to hear that they are not separated again. Wol is injured and Hwon is tendering her. Heh. Perhaps we can see some skinship? Heh :P

Edit : On the other note, I'm pretty sure Hwon won't sleep with BK. He managed to get away for years, he can escape it again. Maybe on the night of the supposedly consummation date, Hwon will fall sick and instead of having to spent the night with BK, he got himself alone with Wol. Then, the PD nims decided to make the worst cliff hanger out of it and make us suffer for another week. Hehe :P

Guest wizengamot

I really hate myself for watching episodes 7 and 8 so early in the week OTL.

Now I have to WAIT. I can't take it anymore ㅠㅠ

Episode 7 made me the most happiest girl in the world.

Episode 8 made me the most unpatient girl in the world.

Gahh why is Wednesday and Thursday so far away?! -le sigh-

It's official, I am completely in love with this drama. How do I know?

1) Everytime I look at the sun or moon, I think of Hwon and Yeon Woo (Wol).

3) When it snows here, I always imagine Hyung Sun fanning out all the flower petals ^^

4) I start to break down when it rains (soft/misty rain) -- my mom thinks I'm clinically depressed.

5) I push all my work/studies aside in the far left of my desk and get ready to watch an episode.

7) Talk to my friends about it and I'm the one who gets excited and starts freaking out.

8) I don't see the age difference between Han Ga In and Kim Soo Hyun. All I see are two people who love each other so much.

9) My blood pressure goes up and I feel an adrenaline rush every time an episode ends.

12) I watch each episode RAW and then english subbed. Sometimes viet subbed or chinese subbed too when I want to feel multilingual.

14) I check my calender every day if it's Wednesday or Thursday.

... ^^;

LOL!!!! hahaha i could totally relate.

i've read the translation when hwon discover wol on his side.

and it's different on the preview as being tattoed and exiled. anyhow, I'LL WATCH IT.

not quite disappointed too :D

Actually, there's something about which I've been wondering.  When YW was suddenly taken ill in the palace, didn't anyone, especially the King suspect foul play involving her illness?  

As the King had repeatedly demonstrated, he was well aware of the Dowager Queen and Lord Yoon's evil deeds and their willingness to even commit murder, to satisfy their selfish greed.  Yet, he made no provisions for YW's protection while she was in the palace?  Even Hwon was aware of the palace politics.  Although he had no power to do much and he was too lovesick to even think straight.  But, both of them had to have known that choosing  someone not from the Dowager Queen and Lord Yoon's camp, as the designated crown princess, placed the person in mortal danger.  :huh:

And, I didn't quite get who was the man that helped Nok and the three girls escape.  He was a happy camper waving good-bye to the girls, as they were leaving on the boat.  Obviously, he was in on the plot to deceive the Dowager Queen and Lord Yoon. :huh:

And, the one thing that haunts me is the Chief Shaman's prediction upon seeing the 'two moons' outside the palace gates.  She said, that one (moon) has the aura of a queen, but will never be queen.  While the other has not the aura of a queen, but will be queen.  The word that haunts me is 'never'.  :(