[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

*hee* LOVED the scene between Bo Kyung and Hwon again! I love that he never falls for any of her crap, he can see right through her. I also love that he still has his mischievous side to him - sneaking out of the palace just like he did when he was young. tongue.gif

And wow, the evil minister is now trying to make Hwon sick? He did that without dowager queen knowing about it which might come back to bite him if she finds out? (or maybe not) 

I'm glad they didn't drag out them meeting again! (and does anyone besides me think it very odd that YOUR MOTHER would be telling you that you need to sleep with your spouse?) Again I realize this is how it was done it this era but still how hilarious!  phew.gif (talk about meddling in-laws) *heh* 

I also enjoyed Wol thinking she has special "psychic abilities" because of the memories that keep flooding her brain. laugh.gif

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode! Still no preview? 

Guest flowerboyramyunshop_FB

tessieroo, wish granted :DIf someone can provide the translations, I will put closed captioning. Thanks!

METS EPISODE 8 VIDEO PREVIEW

hi there dear !! *waves*

the preview is killing me :w00t: !!! oh no Yang Ming!!!

OST LYRICS :

Wheesung - Path Of Tears (눈물길)

tumblr_lyd9dx4yEC1r82xs0o1_500.jpg

I am standing in a strange place that I’ve seen for the first time

I mindlessly walked and ran and eventually got lost

But it doesn’t matter, doesn’t matter, doesn’t matter

Someone is bound to look for me but it won’t be you

Hello, goodbye - they are the same words

But why do they have different meanings depending on encounters and separation?

Whether I’m alive, whether I’m dead

Whatever happens to me,

You, who had loved me, then left me,

Will be able to answer me

Up to this place that I ran to,

There is a path of tears and if I follow that path back

Will I be able to at least hear your explanation?

No, no, I will regret it

Again, again, I can start over again

When I’m alive, when I’m suffering

I need to stay by your side

I have loved before so I know best

I need you

Up to this place that I ran to,

There is a path of tears and if I follow that path back

I will meet you, who is waiting for me

Yes, let’s go back - even if my lungs explode, it’s okay

I run and I run to go and hug you

Please stay there, listen to my unfinished story

Just by loving you, just by looking at you

That is all I need

Even if you say you don’t need me, that you hate me

Even if you cast me aside, I still like you

Whatever kind of scar you give me, I will endure it

Even if you scream and scream at me, I will smile

Because I can’t live if I’m not by your side_________________________________________________________________눈물길 휘성|해를 품은 달 PART.3 (MBC 수목 미니시리즈)

난 처음 보는 낯선 곳에 지금 서있어

정신없이 걷고 뛰다 길을 잃어버린 거야

뭐 상관없어 상관없어 상관없다구

누군가 날 찾겠지만 넌 아닐 테니

안녕, 안녕 같은 말인데 왜

만남 이별 따라 뜻이 다른 거야

내가 살아 있는지 죽어있는지 

난 어떻게 되는 건지

나를 사랑 하다가 버린 사람아 

대답할 수 있을 거야

내가 뛰어 온 자리 흘려두었던

눈물길을 따라서 되돌아가면

니 변명이라도 들어볼 수 있을까

안돼, 안돼 난 후회할 거야

다시, 다시 시작할 수 있을 거야

내가 살아 있을 때 힘이 있을 때

너의 곁에 있어야해

내가 사랑해봐서 제일 잘 알아

내가 필요하다는 걸

내가 뛰어온 자리 흘려두었던 

눈물길을 따라서 되돌아가면

날 기다리는 널 꼭 만나게 될 거야

그래 되돌아가자 숨이 터져도 좋아

달리고 또 달려서 너를 안으러

거기 있어서 줘 아직 못다한 내 얘기를 들어줘

내가 사랑하는 것 바라보는 것

그것만으로 좋아

내가 필요 없다고 싫어졌다고 

뿌리쳐도 네가 좋아

어떤 상처를 줘도 잘 참아 낼게 

소리소리 질러도 웃고 있을게

니 곁이 아니면 살수 없는 나니까

tessieroo, wish granted :D

If someone can provide the translations, I will put closed captioning. Thanks!

METS EPISODE 8 VIDEO PREVIEW

OMGAHH!!!! I had four hours of sleep. Have to go to work in 45 minutes. This is killing me. Second lead syndrome, and they pulled a lee junki on me. I'm not a big fan of Joowan, in fact, I've never seen his acting, but I have to say, I'm so thankful it's Jung Ilwoo playing Yangmyung! :D I wonder if Joowan's regretting it, just a teeny tiny bit.

Episode 1-7 have been reuploaded (this is our last resort blush.gif)

Direct Download links (rapidshare/bayfiles) are here. *crosses fingers*

Hubby is masculine despite his youthful looks. :D

Oh dear, thank you SO MUCH!!! ^^

And you new site is so great!! (I never forget your ost-rips of You've Fallen To Me, I Loved it!! >___<)

aisling--first time posting on this thread.  Just wanted to say that I totally agree with you...anyone who has seen JIW in Return of Ilijimae knows he looks great in hanbok.  Although I like him here,  he looks much better with a flowing mane of glory.  I never found JIW "hot" or "sexy"  (he's pretty not handsome)--But when watching  ROI, which I saw at least 2 times, I found JIW's face breathtaking.  There were times that I literally could not stop watching his face.  

OTOH, he does have a face that can occasionally look awkward/funny when he makes goofy expressions.  His look also changes a little with the haircut.  I like him best with a bit of long hair/bangs.  So I hope he goes rugged later on in this drama and pulls out the mane of glory.

as for KSH--he looks boyish here but can also look pretty hot, as he did in a couple of his photoshoots.  He has great intensity in the eyes.  KSH looks great in hanbok and has transitioned to the saeguk drama exceptionally well.

taizhu

Hi taizhu,  

Finally a fellow Return of Iljimae lover :) You're totally right about how breathtaking he was as Iljimae. And I think PDnim was blown away by his prettiness too, because Iljimae's beauty was constantly mentioned through the whole drama, right? I've seen ROI 3 times already but I still hit a pause button so I could stare at his face, haha :D

And yes, he looks much better with long hair, with his mane of glory. But sadly, I think we won't see him with long hair in Moon&Sun :( I'd love to see Yang Myung both rugged and polished (like Jae Shin in SKKS), but the writers probably won't hear us out, huhu :'(

Well I think all flower boy type actors, including both Il Woo and Soo Hyun, are rather pretty than handsome in a general meaning. Because of Soo Hyun's cute baby face I still see naive Sam Dong (I love country bumpkin Sam Dong!) in him even though he tries to deepen his voice to sound more mature. His face is pretty and really petite - maybe too petite... now I get what Ga In meant when she felt pressured "because Soo Hyun's thin face". Honestly what actress would want to have bigger face than her love interest? :D

OMG! Il Woo hands and fingers! Areumdapta! So excited! And I was hoping that thwy will be in the same room, like in a book...

If you like his hands you should watch above mentioned Return of Iljimae (if you haven't already). You'll get to see his beautiful hands a lot in ROI ;) 

BTW Yang Myung and Wol were in the same room in the novel??

Guest thu_trang

i dont usually post about dramas n movies much , but i cant help but do it , i gotta show love to this one heck of a show , its seriously been awhile that a drama got me hooked like this ever since sega , some more it's a sageuk serie where i dont get what in the world they talking about 90% of the the time n i still watch the episodes w.out subs, so you gotta know how good this drama is

the adult casts r doing such a good job right now , i only expect the ratings to go even higher up from here , i didnt know much about KSH b4 this show , but oh boy , he steals the scene whenever he's on , now those are some expressive eyes he has got . I love his sarcastic tone towards bo kyung , it's like saying " as much as you are a good actor , i can do even better n yet still show you my honesty , i'm not some fool for you to mess around with "

JIW is steadily getting into the role too , now i can totally see that it's yang myung there , give him a little more time , that is by ep 8 , he will totally kick a** too

HGI is doing a pretty decent job too but maybe bcuz i'm biased towards yoojung , i prefer her in this yeonwoo role , she has this image that can really soothes ppl's mind , i'm totally psyched whenever hwon or yang myung reminisces young yeon woo , yoojung brighten up the screen for me , the tone that she has is totally so poetic too , very suitable for sageuk dramas , but i'll slowly grow fond of HGI too , given time i think she will do just as great

now that the actors and actresses have proven their acting ability , we can only hope that the directors and writers do not fail , they have been giving us so much awesomeness so far , cross fingers that they will only be even more incredible from here on

TMETS fighting !!!!!

Episode 8 written preview:

도성 문을 향하고 있는 가마 속에는 입에 재갈이 물린 채 가마 문을 열려 애쓰고 있는 '무녀 월' 이 있다. 어환을 고치기 위해 궁으로 들어오라는 요청에 거절한 녹영 대신 녹영의 신딸인 월을 인간 부적으로 쓰기 위해 납치한 것.

잠깐의 혼란을 틈타 도망쳐 보려다 궁지에 몰린 월은 한 스님의 도움을 받는데 그는 스님으로 변장한 양명이다. 양명을 전혀 알아보지 못하는 월, 그런 연우의 모습에 양명은 혼란 속에 절망하다 월을 놓친다. 한편 궁으로 끌려 들어간 월은 모진 대접 속에 액받이 무녀로 훤의 침소에 들게 되는데...

Inside the palanquin approaching the city gates is the shaman Wol, gagged to keep silent. She has been kidnapped in order to become a human amulet for the king's health since the shaman Nokyeong refused the order to come.

Wol makes an attempt to escape but finds herself in trouble when she is saved by a young monk, who turns out to be Yangmyung in disguise. Wol doesn't recognize Yangmyung, but Yangmyung despairs upon seeing her and ends up losing her. Wol is taken back and treated harshly, and eventually she enters Hwon's quarters as his human amulet.

I don't really get a "human amulet" thing ... ?

Purpose is like this: she will get the illness of king inside her. Like sucked it off king. And she must fell ill, but she is not and all doctors will be very curious why. Bcs king will be feeling better, but Wol will be fine too.

Sorry for my english I hope you understand.

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

Rough Translation for Ep 8 Preview.

Yang Myung: Are you really a shaman? Do you really not know me?

Bokyeong: To me, until now, i've never seen it once.

Someone: A Human amulet

Lady Nok Young: Even if you're by his side, you can't meet him, you must not meet him. That's what a shaman have to do.

Wol: He is a man for the thousands of people, i am just a shaman. I definitely cannot let him know of my existence.

*hee* LOVED the scene between Bo Kyung and Hwon again! I love that he never falls for any of her crap, he can see right through her. I also love that he still has his mischievous side to him - sneaking out of the palace just like he did when he was young. 

I couldn't agree more and I really like that he still have that mischievous side in him (remind us of his youth) ... and I definitely love his interaction with Bo Kyung because no matter what she does, he doesn't fall for her trip one bit ...

This drama just get more and more exciting ... with Wol now heading into the palace soon ... and I can't wait to see her and Bo Kyung encounter ... as for YM, can I wish that he doesn't fall for Wol? Is it possible? Just the thought really makes me pity YM especially because even with YW being under a new identity, her heart doesn't go to him ... :tears:

Guest monkeyober1

Is there ever an explanation in the book for why the king is getting sick and why YW is able to heal him? I don't know if the author would go into it, but if there really is some mystical aspect in the book (magic) then it seems like YW should get sick from absorbing the king's sickness. Does the author explain why she is protected?

Guest nana544

I just watched a little bit of ep 7 without Eng subs and I really like that part where Yeon Woo tears streaming down her face when she saw Hwon :(...that part was so touching and sad. It's like she knows him (which she does) but still confuse too. I really hope the writers won't play the lost memory card because that would ruin everything. Its best that Yeon Won/Wol know who she is as her memory is slowly coming to her. And OMG YM saw her and Seul, I think he might have recognized Yeon Woo....:).....but it's so sad that Yeon Woo only has eyes for Hwon :(!!!!!!!! Ohhhh my poor baby Yang Myung...