[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

rintintintin said:

Yes, @lhynne people in the Philippines knows some actors and actresses have a drama that they aired before.... (I know who's those celebrities that they talking about hahaha!) Gosh, I'm sick on those..... But anyway, I can't wait for August 13 to see this. :)

Guest rintintintin

@lhynne and @alysanne You're definitely right! When they aired dream high there... I'm getting sleepy on that time besides some of my siblings wants to watch that but the timeslot is so very late and they're complaining about the time itself. It's so frustrating for them to watch. 
Finally the timeslot of this drama is earlier so that I have a time to watch this whoa! :P I'm wondering what's happening to SKKS wrong move for ABS again.  I-)

Child actor Kim So Hyun looks fabulous in various school uniforms

Child actor Kim So Hyun looks fabulous in various school uniforms

Child actor Kim So Hyun is currently in the limelight with her school uniform fashion.

On August 2, Kim tweeted some photos of her adorable self, wearing three different uniforms, with the caption “I love school uniforms. Which is your favorite?”

In the photos, the child actor shows off her pure, innocent charm while wearing various school uniforms.

Netizens responded: “Hope you stay beautiful when you grow up.” “How are her body proportions perfect even when she’s wearing sneakers.” “She seems to know how to look fashionable wearing school uniforms.”

The former The Moon That Embraces The Sun star is currently appearing in MBC’sMu Family (Malfunctioning Family).

Source: TV Report

en.korea.com

She's getting prettier and prettier by the day

Guest alysanne

@lhynne @rintintintin: Wait, what timeslot are they airing TMTETS? If it's gonna replace Lie to Me, then it's going to broadcast as late as Dream High did.

Guest alysanne

@toho18: I'm almost sure that the Ep. 11 Woon/Wol one is a deleted scene. I remember reading excerpts of the novel and wondering why there wasn't much real interaction between Wol and Woon in the drama.  I'm glad to see this.  Although they probably deleted this to further downplay that aspect of the novel where Woon actually develops feelings for Wol.  As for the Jan Shil one, I can't be too sure because that's part of a long sequence that was actually shown.  I will try and check the broadcast version in a while.  :)

Guest toho81

alysanne said: @toho18: I'm almost sure that the Ep. 11 Woon/Wol one is a deleted scene. I remember reading excerpts of the novel and wondering why there wasn't much real interaction between Wol and Woon in the drama.  I'm glad to see this.  Although they probably deleted this to further downplay that aspect of the novel where Woon actually develops feelings for Wol.  As for the Jan Shil one, I can't be too sure because that's part of a long sequence that was actually shown.  I will try and check the broadcast version in a while.  :)

Guest alysanne

@lhynne: There was a time when I had to hold on to the remote to keep changing channels because Dong Yi and Dream High were airing simultaneously. :D  GMA airs their primetime K-dramas in the 4th slot--meaning after 3 other Filipino dramas--at 10:30pm, thereabouts.  Lie to Me is currently airing in the 4.5th slot because Protege is back, and they have that 15-minute Inside Protege segment. ABS used to air Dream High in the 4th slot as well.

alysanne said: @lhynne: There was a time when I had to hold on to the remote to keep changing channels because Dong Yi and Dream High were airing simultaneously. :D  GMA airs their primetime K-dramas in the 4th slot--meaning after 3 other Filipino dramas--at 10:30pm, thereabouts.  Lie to Me is currently airing in the 4.5th slot because Protege is back, and they have that 15-minute Inside Protege segment. ABS used to air Dream High in the 4th slot as well.

Guest toho81

It was agony to watch this but MBC seemed to have cut the reactions of the two brothers after their sword fight in 17.

Guest alysanne

@toho81: Okay, I watched the broadcast version, and that scene was shown, indeed.  Jan Shil does call Nok Young "Mother," but it wasn't in Yang Myung's voice.  It's still her voice but she's upset and angry, so it's a little different.

Guest toho81

alysanne said: @toho81: Okay, I watched the broadcast version, and that scene was shown, indeed.  Jan Shil does call Nok Young "Mother," but it wasn't in Yang Myung's voice.  It's still her voice but she's upset and angry, so it's a little different.