[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

Guest toho81

jinkx0820

wrote:

»

Sorry that kiss scene from ep 16 didn't make it because that scene was reshoot to just a hug scene. I just wanted to add I like Woon and Yeon Woo Conversation at the temple because some people were mad she just left with Woon like that. The conversation actually showed she was worried about the two brothers.<br />

<br />

hi, i hope it's not too much to ask, but can you tell us instead what was their conversation then? i was happy to know that there was indeed an exchange between W

:-)

Guest toho81

they're really great scenes..too bad they were not shown for everyone's consumption...thank you very much for sharing much instead..:-)

Guest toho81

@lhynne To me the most meaningful scenes, so far as im not done yet, that were deleted was the Woon and Yeon Woo conversation at the temple- cuz it showed YW was actually concern about the two brothers and the deleted scene in ep. 2 where young YM was following Young YW as she went to save Seol from the Yoon house. This showed some back story to YMs love for her as he was so touched at watching YW treat Seol, a servant as an ordinary person instead of a slave. And this is when he is thinking- everyone can belong to the crown prince because all I need is u.

Sorry that kiss scene from ep 16 didn't make it because that scene was reshoot to just a hug scene. I just wanted to add I like Woon and Yeon Woo Conversation at the temple because some people were mad she just left with Woon like that. The conversation actually showed she was worried about the two brothers.

@ toho, thank you so much once again..yes, those scenes were really remarkable had it been shown..i mean, all those scenes, could have made the story and the turn of events much much more great..i so envy you, guys, now that you could watch those deleted scenes..

by the way, another favor, if it is not too much to ask again, in the deleted scene where Hwon woke up to see YW crying while sleeping, what exactly was Hwon's entire monologue there when he put his hand at YW's forehead? :-)

by the way, another favor, if it is not too much to ask again, in the deleted scene where Hwon woke up to see YW crying while sleeping, what exactly was Hwon's entire monologue there when he put his hand at YW's forehead? :-)

@padhari .... OMG i'm so melting with that scene ... and the monologue *sob-sob*  :(wish i can watch that ...
@toho81 ... thank youuu for the tidbits ... looking forward for more updates from you about those deleted scenes ;;)

Guest toho81

Sorry that kiss scene from ep 16 didn't make it because that scene was reshoot to just a hug scene. I just wanted to add I like Woon and Yeon Woo Conversation at the temple because some people were mad she just left with Woon like that. The conversation actually showed she was worried about the two brothers.

@lhynne To me the most meaningful scenes, so far as im not done yet, that were deleted was the Woon and Yeon Woo conversation at the temple- cuz it showed YW was actually concern about the two brothers and the deleted scene in ep. 2 where young YM was following Young YW as she went to save Seol from the Yoon house. This showed some back story to YMs love for her as he was so touched at watching YW treat Seol, a servant as an ordinary person instead of a slave. And this is when he is thinking- everyone can belong to the crown prince because all I need is u.

Guest toho81

Guest toho81

@toho81... Thanks in advance... You are the only one we can count on to share the deleted scenes from the drama....

Guest toho81

@toho81... Thanks in advance... You are the only one we can count on to share the deleted scenes from the drama....