Full Ratings

AGB Nielsen Korea

12th episode:

Nationwide: 37,1%(+/- 0,0%)

Seoul: 40,8% (-0,9%)

TNS Media Korea

12th episode:

SOON

I hope they realize the dropping is cuz of the dragging. But well, they dont need to worry because people will die to watch ep 13 to know the honeymoon night issue. NK said Hwon will get a heir but not from  BK so viewers are curious if he will do it or not. (OK guys I really nearly vomited to just type the words:Honeymoon, Hwon, BK and 'do it' together)

Sorry to cut your post all up! This is very misleading - Wol did not leave with Myung! Nor has she made any declaration that she loves Hwon at all! (I think she's beginning to) And did we see a flashback of Wol seeing Myung ask her to leave with him when they were younger in this episode? No. This whole article is misleading and full of false information!   *quoted image*

No, I don't think she'll leave with Myung at all. She made it clear when they were younger she didn't feel that way about him and I think she's made it semi clear now too. 

I might be in the minority but I loved that Myung finally opened his mouth and said what he's been needing to say for years. Instead of doing the "laugh it off" thing he usually does, he was very firm and strong in finally telling this woman how he feels. This was a first for him, he's never done that before. So I was happy he finally did it. And it's also nice that he told Wol he was talking to HER and not "the girl from his past". 

Haha, i know, i'm just reposting the news from TVReport, not sure if they're deliberately misleading us with the news or they know something that we still don't??

I do think it's nice that YM finally confessed to Wol as you said but i wish he said it in a different way, in my opinion he was pushy considering the circumstances. I mean he gave her tons of gift, told Wol he was talking to HER and not to "the girl from his past", basically told the girl to choose, abandon everything and leave with him when they only met once or twice at the market and in dark corners?? it's a little out of no where when at this point he still doesn't know Wol is YW

Guest aloakley

reading all the comments here made me laugh so much. in my drama dreams, Hwon would conspire with HyunSun to give BK drugged tea to knock her out lol then he could go work off the aphrodisiac tea he had with Wol :P

and the reason i cannot warm up to YM (or any second lead for that matter) is because inevitably the heroine is gonna end up with the hero. i hate it when precious drama time is spent on heroine/second lead scenes when that time could be used to give us more lovey dovey scenes of the main couple. i think the only second lead i've ever preferred was Park Shi Hoo in QoR and ironically he got the girl lol

reading all the comments here made me laugh so much. in my drama dreams, Hwon would conspire with HyunSun to give BK drugged tea to knock her out lol then he could go work off the aphrodisiac tea he had with Wol  :P

and the reason i cannot warm up to YM (or any second lead for that matter) is because inevitably the heroine is gonna end up with the hero. i hate it when precious drama time is spent on heroine/second lead scenes when that time could be used to give us more lovey dovey scenes of the main couple. i think the only second lead i've ever preferred was Park Shi Hoo in QoR and ironically he got the girl lol

Have you watched Return of Iljimae? If you are Sandara's fan, you would pray for more second lead screen time in this case  :D  Ironically, Sandara was the one who was desperately in love iwth Jung Il Woo :D

Haha, i know, i'm just reposting the news from TVReport, not sure if they're deliberately misleading us with the news or they know something that we still don't??

I do think it's nice that YM finally confessed to Wol as you said but i wish he said it in a different way, in my opinion he was pushy considering the circumstances. I mean he gave her tons of gift, told Wol he was talking to HER and not to "the girl from his past", basically told the girl to choose, abandon everything and leave with him when they only met once or twice at the market and in dark corners?? it's a little out of no where when at this point he still doesn't know Wol is YW

Agree. He probably thinks he should have said it like this back when they were younger so that's the way he said it now. But the circumstances are different - he knew YW very well, she knew him well, they were friends, they hung out, etc. With Wol he's talked to her twice? So it was out of nowhere! 

I still wish they'd show a little bit more of them when they were younger so I could fully understand how his feelings for her are so strong. All in all, I'm happy for him that he finally got to say what he thinks he should have said years ago though. Just like Hwon finally got the chance to say "I really, really liked her". Both of them are finally saying what they should have said to YW.  biggrin.gif

Guest aloakley

Have you watched Return of Iljimae? If you are Sandara's fan, you would pray for more second lead screen time in this case  :D  Ironically, Sandara was the one who was desperately in love iwth Jung Il Woo :D

lol i'm such a bad Dara fan. i couldn't watch JIW's Iljimae cause i knew they wouldn't end up together. imagina a drama with them as leads tho, i think i'd melt in a puddle of goo

reading all the comments here made me laugh so much. in my drama dreams, Hwon would conspire with HyunSun to give BK drugged tea to knock her out lol then he could go work off the aphrodisiac tea he had with Wol :P

So I"ve had about 8 hours to fume over the ending of eps 12 and during the interim, I backtracked to watch the prior episodes. Yes, I had to get some clues as to where this drama was leading. Sometimes when KSH and JIW are onscreen, I get so mesmerized at their faces that I completely lose track of what they're saying.

There is NO way they can consummate this marriage (Hwon & BK) because won't that completely throw the moral of the story (fate & destiny) away? Also, there are so many hints in the prior episodes to "keep the child safe so that she will return to her rightful place". YW/Wol is the RIGHTFUL Crown Princess/Queen..and her place is right beside her sun. Sometimes if you pay attn to Janshil carefully, she says some very meaningful things. I.e. in eps. 6, when they're on the boat and Wol asks who she is. Janshil matter of factly replies "you're the moon". All these hints to lead up to the big reveal..isn't all for naught is it?

I know a lot of us fangirls are hoping for an elaboration of why YM is so deeply in love with YW and in 8 episodes, I don't think we will get that. So, dear Writer; let's stay on track with what's in the novel for the next 8 episodes. Heart attacks, skinships, an heir (NOT from BK)..and build up on the love story of YW & Hwon since we got so little of it in the first 6 episodes. I'd really hate to become against k-dramas and you know we all only watch this for the fairy tale endings! Let's not intervene w/ fate & destiny and all that sun/moon stuff you've been feeding us with throughout the entire drama!

So I"ve had about 8 hours to fume over the ending of eps 12 and during the interim, I backtracked to watch the prior episodes. Yes, I had to get some clues as to where this drama was leading. Sometimes when KSH and JIW are onscreen, I get so mesmerized at their faces that I completely lose track of what they're saying.

There is NO way they can consummate this marriage (Hwon & BK) because won't that completely throw the moral of the story (fate & destiny) away? Also, there are so many hints in the prior episodes to "keep the child safe so that she will return to her rightful place". YW/Wol is the RIGHTFUL Crown Princess/Queen..and her place is right beside her sun. Sometimes if you pay attn to Janshil carefully, she says some very meaningful things. I.e. in eps. 6, when they're on the boat and Wol asks who she is. Janshil matter of factly replies "you're the moon". All these hints to lead up to the big reveal..isn't all for naught is it?

I know a lot of us fangirls are hoping for an elaboration of why YM is so deeply in love with YW and in 8 episodes, I don't think we will get that. So, dear Writer; let's stay on track with what's in the novel for the next 8 episodes. Heart attacks, skinships, an heir (NOT from BK)..and build up on the love story of YW & Hwon since we got so little of it in the first 6 episodes. I'd really hate to become against k-dramas and you know we all only watch this for the fairy tale endings! Let's not intervene w/ fate & destiny and all that sun/moon stuff you've been feeding us with throughout the entire drama!

I agree. The MBC scriptwriters better not be blind or stupid!

Ok I was thinking again and this came into my mind:

If YM loves Wol, then he should do something to prevent the honeymoon night...like faking a sickness or so. But then again, they will think its a plot from Hwon. :( I really dont know how they could prevent this from happening. I bet its something we all will think: OMG why didnt I think of that??? OK I;m happy as long as nothing happens. It will be the death of this show if something happens between Hwon and b%atCh

Ok I was thinking again and this came into my mind:

If YM loves Wol, then he should do something to prevent the honeymoon night...like faking a sickness or so. But then again, they will think its a plot from Hwon. :( I really dont know how they could prevent this from happening. I bet its something we all will think: OMG why didnt I think of that??? OK I;m happy as long as nothing happens. It will be the death of this show if something happens between Hwon and b%atCh

I know. I would abandon this show if something happens between Hwon and that lady, I will play scriptwriter too. When YM asks Wol to run away with him, she suddenly gets too painful in the chest and faints. And the same time Hwon starts getting chest pains and also faints. If Hwon and Wol are fated and destined to be together, they will be connected and feel each other's pain. Since they fainted at the same time, this just proves that whatever happens to Wol "the good luck charm," will happen to the king. Therefore she needs to be kept in health next to the king. Just like how Jan Shil and YM are connected and therefore she was able to channel his anger, Hwon must be able to feel Wol's heart pain. That is my ideal to ep. 13

Heart attack on my end for the cliffhanger. Please do not touch the witch even just to lead her on. I apologize to all Kim Min Seo fans, it's the Yoon Bo Kyung character that I can't stand. What I hate most is when she smiles, and do her gentle talks but her minds is thinking of evil thoughts. She does not have the previlege of bearing Hwon's child. Her father is evil, the Grand-queen who is her grand-aunt is evil. Please do not let her or her family carry on any royal bloodline.

Did Nok Young answered to the Grand-Queen "in silent" that the king will produce an heir, but not to the current queen. So that aphrodisiac tea won't be use on the queen right, crossed my fingers!

I knew it..I knew it!! the ending is killing me again.. :sweatingbullets: wait a minute give me sometime to work out for a"Honey Moon Night" unlucky it is not my Honey Moon..but BK you can't jump for joy for this!!

I'm afraid you will get nightmare seeing me trying to squeeze your neck if you dare taking off any of his clothes... tongue2.giftongue2.gif

Poor Wol...whatelse she can do?? she is just a low level shaman..if something goes wrong she will be killed and this time I don't think anyone will find her alive again... :wacko:

I didn't think ep 11 & 12 were draggy, I enjoyed them very much. Hwon's investigation into YW's sudden death and the consummation of his marriage with BK will come into play sooner or later. The plot is playing out nice and smoothly. The funny and cute moments between Hwon and Wol in ep 11 had me smiling but I was practically screaming "STOP!!" last night when I saw Hwon preparing to spend the dreadful night with BK. I'm pretty sure he won't kiss her nor consummate their marriage but I couldn't stop pulling my hair out. LOL.

I'm secretly hoping that Woon had received some kind of secret mission to protect Wol and bring her to somewhere safe while Hwon does the "pretend to consummate marriage with BK thing" then throws her some harsh and hurtful words before walking out of the room and leaving BK to pull her hair out...haha!

I really do pity YM. He seems to have a hidden evil side of him which he is constantly trying to surpress. But I wouldn't want YW to choose him either cos that would be a waste of YW's talent if she married the prince and had to live her life quietly outside the palace, just like Yeom. Both brother and sister are too intelligent and talented to be wasted like that. Such an irony - they should've became the queen and Hwon's right-hand man but both are being "stolen" from him by his brother and sister. YM and MH grumbles that Hwon gets everything he wants but in reality he's the one who doesn't have any choice.

I'm afraid you will get nightmare seeing me trying to squeeze your neck if you dare taking off any of his clothes... tongue2.giftongue2.gif

Sorry to cut off your post, but yeah don't take off his clothes. Let him take off your clothes and then leave...that's my comedy version of what will happen next.

I know most of us don't like Bo-kyung, but I think it's a waste of the chemistry between Kim Soo-hyun and Kim Min-seo if the scriptwriters don't work in some semi-sensual scene between the two. I'd actually like to see Hwon toy with Bo-kyung with some form of foreplay, work her into the mood for consummation, and then leave her hanging and sexually frustrated that she almost had the king (but of course she never did and never will).