[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

But isn't Myung being mean too by pushing himself to Wol?

I do not understand why we are get to called mean when we were just voicing our valid opinions. It's not like were being mean for the sake of being mean, it's because we watched the episode and found the character unlikable.

And oh yeah, I hope no one thinks that our 'meaness' (if that's what you guys perceive) also stems to Jung Il Woo (who I love dearly).

Ah... next time I should just write, OMG, Myung is sooooo adorable. He just loves Wol too much... Ahhh... He's so sweet.

Damn that left a bitter taste in my mouth.

hahahahahaha

I actually love the scene between Hwon and BK, the way he seductively leads her on (making her hot wanting him) and yet his words said otherwise, sarcastically rejecting her. I comfort myself thinking that this is what he is doing at the end of episode 12, so i think he will reject her as well this time after leading her on.

Yeah, so long as he's going to ditch her after seducing and misleading her. But I'm so afraid because this is a kdrama and in kdrama land you never know for sure. It's killiing me, all this suspense. God, make it Wednesday fast and let it go according to all of our wishes.

I actually love the scene between Hwon and BK, the way he seductively leads her on (making her hot wanting him) and yet his words said otherwise, sarcastically rejecting her. I comfort myself thinking that this is what he is doing at the end of episode 12, so i think he will reject her as well this time after leading her on.

Actually, the entire drama is based on 'come on's' and 'leading on's' . . . for the characters, as well for us.  That's why I don't expect to see a kiss until the very end. 

It's all about 'anticipation' and 'waiting'.  Just like the lesson that YW wanted to teach Hwon when she sent him the lettuce plant.  :P

Sorry, ladies, you'll have to wait for that lettuce plant to grow.  :lol:

One thing seems odd about the consummation venue.  The drama had the King going to the Queen.  But, realistically, it is the Queen who should go to the King.  Unless the consummation was to take place in a neutral area.    :huh:

But isn't Myung being mean too by pushing himself to Wol?

I do not understand why we are get to called mean when we were just voicing our valid opinions. It's not like were being mean for the sake of being mean, it's because we watched the episode and found the character unlikable.

And oh yeah, I hope no one thinks that our 'meaness' (if that's what you guys perceive) also stems to Jung Il Woo (who I love dearly).

Ah... next time I should just write, OMG, Myung is sooooo adorable. He just loves Wol too much... Ahhh... He's so sweet.

Damn that left a bitter taste in my mouth.

can i just add something else to your superb reply...YW was crying and we had YM saying crap like why can't it be me are you sad becos it's the king's consummation night? i am a prince lets run away  together.Instead of feeling sorry for her he just made her feel even worse...NOW WHO'S THE MEANIE HERE?

Auntie Mame, as always you're right and the most clever out all of us inclusive Hwon :P

What I want is this:

Hwon: 'Ok I will take my clothes off for your sake'. He tends to BK and strokes lightly her lips...'you dont know how much, how long I craved for you, you dont know why I am this cold towards everybody. Can't you see that I am doing this for you? Since that day...since that day I saw you for the first time, noone has ever entered in my heart'. BK while glowing with pleasure answers: 'My lord, this...this....I ....I ...'. Hwon cuts her off by leaning into her and whispers into her ear: 'Then, now and forever ever I am yours my Yeon Woo'. BK looks as if a knife pierced through her heart and she was about to die because of frustrations. Hwon then suddenly collapsed and the physicians were being called.

OK after he was still not awake, they called for Wol, and while being in the same room, he became awake but everybody else has had to left the room, so it was only them in this room while HS and Woon were blocking his chamber outside. Finally they were alone. And Hwon woke up with a satisfied smile. Wol was astonished, relieved and happy. Hwon then grabbed her and pushed her down (scene of ep 8/9). He told her: I am not myself, not myself...why did I drank that medicine? Wol, help me'. And with this he silenced her with a angry kiss.

OK and the rest, you guys have to let your imagination go wild;)

:lol: :D:lol::D:wub: :wub:I'M SPEECHLESS

I AM in love love love with this drama. :wub: And the one that just aired today...OMGH! absolute hotness! Hot king, beautiful girl, handsome second lead. It could have not been any better. The only thing that is lagging for me is when is the king going to find out it's her yet. :crazy:This tension is killing me to bits. I am ready for some lip locking, romantic hugging, forever your's kind of thing hahahahaha I don't want to spoil anything, but this drama is absolute perfection.

I agree, the look in his eyes was somehow terrifying... It could be like this: For you, my queen, I'll get undressed... I already found myself a concubine and will produce heir with her :-)

Anyway I'd like to know how are they going to confirm that they consumated the marriage... What if Hwon says yes and BK no? :-)

Still I expect Hwon to find a way how to get out of this situation and make BK crazy with jealousy :-D

can i just add something else to your superb reply...YW was crying and we had YM saying crap like why can't it be me are you sad becos it's the king's consummation night? i am a prince lets run away  together.Instead of feeling sorry for her he just made her feel even worse...NOW WHO'S THE MEANIE HERE?

yeah and Hwon yelling at her and telling her she's piece of trash, just a lowly shaman is just so sweet, right?

Guest cherryinbloom

Does anybody feel bad for Kim Min Seo because her character is so hated?  

She was so stunning in this episode. You can hate her character Bo Kyung, but Min Seo herself was just so beautiful in the last scene.

And about Yang Myung - writers lied to us. Before the show started his character description said: charismatic, intelligent, outstanding and  struggling to find his place in this world. And what did the actual show gave us - one dimensional character who's just chasing after a girl who doesn't love him back. He practically doesn't do anything else. Well... it seems writers did a better job with supporting characters while they were played by teen actors. Since ep. 6 (or 7?) they focused too much Hwon and Wol and all other characters are just plain flat and one dimensional. Not only YM, but Minhwa, Seol and Yeom as well. They're just filling the screen time.

I just feel sorry for Jung Il Woo because this seems like a waste of his talent. Yang Myung seems like a bad choice. It's like My fair lady all over again. If Yang Myung was everything the description said about him it'd be a suitable role for JIW. The actual Yang Myung we're seeing - it's more suitable for a beginning actor, maybe some idol. There isn't much to play.  

On the other hand - congratulation to Kim Soo Hyun. He just won a lottery with Hwon. TMETS is going to boost his popularity. He's a brilliant actor and this drama gave him a good opportunity to show his talent.  

Guest Mace-Face

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!! CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!! >o< HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER WHOLE WEEK!!!!!!!!!! AHH!!! XO Anyhow, can't wait until the awesome people who English subtitles sub episode 11. Hehe!!! Been just skimming through the episodes when it's posted. Hehe!!! :D Anyways, thank you all very much for always sharing pictures and information about the drama. You all are AWESOME!!!!! Will be back to keep checking for any updates.

She was so stunning in this episode. You can hate her character Bo Kyung, but Min Seo herself was just so beautiful in the last scene.

And about Yang Myung - writers lied to us. Before the show started his character description said: charismatic, intelligent, outstanding and  struggling to find his place in this world. And what did the actual show gave us - one dimensional character who's just chasing after a girl who doesn't love him back. He practically doesn't do anything else. Well... it seems writers did a better job with supporting characters while they were played by teen actors. Since ep. 6 (or 7?) they focused too much Hwon and Wol and all other characters are just plain flat and one dimensional. Not only YM, but Minhwa, Seol and Yeom as well. They're just filling the screen time.

I just feel sorry for Jung Il Woo because this seems like a waste of his talent. Yang Myung seems like a bad choice. It's like My fair lady all over again. If Yang Myung was everything the description said about him it'd be a suitable role for JIW. The actual Yang Myung we're seeing - it's more suitable for a beginning actor, maybe some idol. There isn't much to play.  

On the other hand - congratulation to Kim Soo Hyun. He just won a lottery with Hwon. TMETS is going to boost his popularity. He's a brilliant actor and this drama gave him a good opportunity to show his talent.  

Kim Min Seo has been knocking it out of the park since she began - she's incredible. Even the tiny little twitches and eye movements on her face are awesome! I'm sure everyone can separate her from the character she's playing, I'm very impressed with her. I DO hate BK, she became more of a willing participant in this episode to evil daddy. Before I think she was just following his orders but now, she's the one who came up with this plan to "punish the shaman" unless Hwon consummates the marriage. So she's no longer sitting back & letting daddy tell her what she should do but actually coming up with evil stuff on her own. crazy.gif But then again, a desperate jealous woman is indeed scary. 

desperate.jpg

It also crossed my mind what Kim Min Seo was thinking while filming that scene? Did she get all flustered? laugh.gif This younger man (KSH) pulls her onto his lap and starts ... well, you know. I wonder how fast her heart was beating. LOL! I think we need to see the BTS for this one. *snicker* 

Love this scene too - it's like the 3 wise men have come to give their permission for the King to sleep with the Queen. rolleyes.gif

permission.jpg

I agree with you. I feel so bad for her. She hasn't really been as evil as the dowager, and her role is reduced to pining for the king and crying because of his rejection. :/ I love her soo much in SKKS.

As for YM. I don't hate him but I didn't approve of what he said to Woon about Woon being in His Majesty's side. Did he want Woon to betray the king and tell YM about Wol? The king already has too many people plotting his demise, I really don't think he needs even more people close to him betraying him.

I think the reason why alot of peeps dislike YM for Wol/YW is because we don't really see how he feel in love with Wol/YW. We don't get to see any romantic interaction between the two except for that time when he covered her from the rain, so not many people can relate to his obsession. We also don't get to see YW/Wol giving him a glance while in Hwon's case... we see the interactions and we get to see them falling for each other as teens and as adults. I just feel bad that he's reduced to obsessing over Wol who hasn't shown any romantic interest for him. :(

I think what's funny about TMTETS, is that the characters are opposite from SKKS. In SKKS, the main lady falls for the nice, bookworm, while in TMTETS, the main lady falls for the violent, aggressive guy. haha!

Guest Bubilicious

@semi-fly hey I just want to let you know that the torrent for episode 12 720p HANRel is messed up and the file inside the torrent is "Take Care of Us, Captain" instead of TMTETS, I uploaded the correct one myself so feel free to take the link and correct your post again :)

TMETS E12 HANRel 720p: http://www.mediafire.com/?ohrf0rdhoyrc506

IQSu1.jpg

Wol (Han Ga IN) is shedding tears uncontrollably after learning that Lee Hwon (Kim Soo Hyun) is going to sleep with Bo Kyung (Kim Min Seo) to consummate their marriage.

In the episode 12 of MBC drama The Moon Embracing the Sun broadcast on February 9th, 2012, Wol who heard about the news of Hwon and Bo Kyung in consummation, decides to accept the suggestion of Yang Myung, and leaves with him.

Bo Kyung believes that Hwon has been reluctant to accept her because he still cannot forget Yeon Woo who passed away 8 years ago. And she happens to hear that the shaman who serves as good luck charm besides Hwon looks like Yeon Woo, and then as an excuse, determines to consummate with Hwon.

On the day of consummation, Wol’s tears is flowing unstoppable when facing the Hwon’s sleeping chamber. Although she knows that Hwon is searching for a deceased person from 8 years ago from her, but she cannot denies her love to him.

But at this time, Yang Myung who appears confesses “I love you” to Wol. And he suggests Wol to “escape from the chaos at present, leaves with me.” The scene of Yang Myung saying the similar words to young Yeon Woo before she participation in selection of crown princess appeared before the eyes of Wol, and because of words of Yang Myung, the three persons officially fall into love triangle.

On another side, Lee Hwon asks Bo Kyung, “If you cannot get my heart, then even if only my body, you also want it?” and frivolously hugs her.

The anfractuosity relationship and change of feelings between Hwon, Wol, Yang Myung and Bo Kyung is attracting attention.

via TVReport

Will Wol be leaving with YM in the next episode?? what're your guesses?? I'm kinda hoping she will so that our king will be looking for her frantically, haha

Myung was the meanie at that point of the episode.

He truly does what he said... that he'll think of himself first. But he doesn't realise he's being a complete meanie to that one person he says he really likes.

That really pushed me at the end of the stick, King's consummation night, Wol gets so sad, and cries... then a Myung comes, oh just pick me. And does he have to tell her he's a prince? How does he view Wol exactly? ;_; Why is he still using the wrong words?

Haha Thank u guys, I was very angry so I had to write it down to control myself from breaking my laptop :P

I hope to see something like this cuz else I dont know how the king will get a heir but not from BK...But then, what if YM became the king and he got a heir? Maybe its a twist in the story. Anyway I''m just in for Hwon and Wol being alone in the huge palace with noone but them...

I am with you. I am not going to watch today's ending. Maybe when the show is over and I am satisfied with my happy ending then I will have the courage to watch the king tease the queen

" Wol who heard about the news of Hwon and Bo Kyung in consummation, decides to accept the suggestion of Yang Myung, and leaves with him."

"Although she knows that Hwon is searching for a deceased person from 8 years ago from her, but she cannot denies her love to him."

"The scene of Yang Myung saying the similar words to young Yeon Woo before she participation in selection of crown princess appeared before the eyes of Wol, and because of words of Yang Myung, the three persons officially fall into love triangle."

via TVReport

Sorry to cut your post all up! This is very misleading - Wol did not leave with Myung! Nor has she made any declaration that she loves Hwon at all! (I think she's beginning to) And did we see a flashback of Wol seeing Myung ask her to leave with him when they were younger in this episode? No. This whole article is misleading and full of false information!   tongue2.gif

No, I don't think she'll leave with Myung at all. She made it clear when they were younger she didn't feel that way about him and I think she's made it semi clear now too. 

I might be in the minority but I loved that Myung finally opened his mouth and said what he's been needing to say for years. Instead of doing the "laugh it off" thing he usually does, he was very firm and strong in finally telling this woman how he feels. This was a first for him, he's never done that before. So I was happy he finally did it. And it's also nice that he told Wol he was talking to HER and not "the girl from his past".