[Drama 2012] Salaryman Cho Han Ji 샐러리맨 초한지

Admin

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I really have a horrible sense of humor, so my preferences are usually melodramas, but I’m planning on sticking to this show because of Lee Bum Soo. He is such a good actor (I love how you can’t ever underestimate the little guy, & his character reminds me sorta of my father in this drama). I had a feeling this show was going to be wacky—in a funny and different way after watching the trailer, which is a good thing because I was up for something different (…although I also wanted to see something epic—I’ll save that for next time). Anyway, my favorite part from episode 4 was when Yoo Bang was sleeping on the toilet paper roll…lol!! Otherwise, most of the time I’m just usually wth????? watching the “funny” parts. I think I am more invested in the storyline after episode 4 though.

i wonder if in the future for k-drama only good looks able to sell dramas or maybe because i am getting old so already tired of seeing untalented actors looking at last year drama the ratings is not as high as 2010.Wonder if 20% is the new 50% and 40% sooo sad.The only young actor that i can rely on actually just turn 14 years old can you all guess who? He is basically be the younger version of almost all actors nowadays but his acting is way better than older hearthrob hopefully after he is getting older he''ll will not only be a star but a real talented actor that can meemerize everyone on screen with his superb acting and he did once stated that he wanna grown up to be a respected actor rather than being just an idol. I am not againts anyone but South KOrea has so many talent to offer and hopefully not just shove every pretty creature on screen and called them actors and gave them awards so tthat they'll felt the sense of belonging in the industry.Keep producing the rom-com teeny boopers drama but please make it worthwhile and unforgettable and not just trying to cash in the bursting pop culture.

I totally see where you are coming from. If I was younger myself, I probably would be fangirling with the other fangirls. But I prefer talent before anything else, although looks definitely has its advantages (I'm guilty of that and we do live in a very shallow world, but the whole package is a ++++ in my book), or else we wouldn’t have celebrities who are famous for being famous (or nothing). I’m pretty sure everyone in the entertainment industry understands to a certain extent what they are getting themselves into.

Can I guess??? Yeo Jin Goo who plays a young Lee Bum Soo in Giant and is currently in Moon/Sun. Sorry if I’m wrong, but that kid totally won me over since then. This is random, but I <3 Nam Ji Hyun since QSD. Can’t wait til these teens can star in their own shows.

ha_rim_sam, about the ratings, I just think it's the natural course TV around the world is suffering. In Korea, there's more competition from cable now, and Korean can afford to miss dramas these days because the episodes are posted up as torrents right after the drama is done airing on TV, and for the average Korean, an episode would only take a few minutes to download. With that option available, the viewers don't need to see it broadcast live as much as they used to.

I'm watching this drama too and it is out there....in a good way.

Everytime I see dramaok's new siggy, I crack up laughing at our salaryman.:D

I loved the chicken being eaten and the job interview.LOL  Our guy is definitely not as dumb as he appears.

Oh, the mayhem on its way....:lol:  I cannot wait to see this week's episodes. 

Guest dramaok

this is a making clip for the upcoming episode, ep. 5 or 6.

it's Yeochi eating jjajjang noodles.

funny.

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=38756885&rtes=y

the casting is AWESOME. of course LBS is just 200% great,

but i have to say everyone's right on as well. really funny.

Guest rochinipark

cant wait 2 c this drama when it airs in my country-Malaysia cable channed OneHD.sounds so hilariously wacky from wat i read from all bloggers sites and soompi.

bummer though it'll air same day and same time as Wild Romance.i wont choose but c one of it the repeat airing.i'm 2 lazy 2 dload and find time 2 watch.

January 16, 2012

Jung Gyu Woon and Kim Eung Soo Hit it Off in ‘History of Salaryman’

CJ E&M enewsWorld Kim, JiYeon

It turns out that Jung Gyu Woon and Kim Eung Soo have already worked together as a father and son prior to SBS’ History of Salaryman.

In the drama History of Salaryman, Jung is playing the role of Hang Woo, director of Jangcho Group who is credited with keeping the Cheonha Group from developing the elixir of eternal life.

Kim Eung Soo is playing the role of Jangcho Group’s president, who scouts Hang Woo, a former fund manager for a famous American financial firm. Kim has been well-received for his portrayal of a person who stops at nothing to outpace his rival.

G120116_015.jpg

Jung Gyu Woon and Kim Eung Soo in ‘Sign’ (above) and in ‘History of Salaryman’

The ease between the two actors on Salaryman isn′t surprising though, as the two actors played the roles of father and son in SBS’ hit drama, Sign last year.

In the drama, Jung took on the role of righteous detective Choi Yi Han who struggles to solve criminal cases while Kim played his father and chief prosecutor, Choi Jung Seop. Kim was particularly acclaimed for his portrayal of a man with strong beliefs who never submits to high officials’ threats while working on a case surrounding an influential presidential candidate’s daughter.

The two actors carried on their connection and have reportedly been working in a perfect harmony and contributing to raise the reality of the drama.

An official behind Salaryman told enews on January 16, “Kim Eung Soo and Jung Gyu Woon have been playing their parts enthusiastically, following last year. When they shoot, they naturally create an amicable atmosphere like real father and son.”

Photo credit: SBS

Writers of Kdrama synopsis and titles need to do a better job.

This is the 3rd drama in a row, that I have been mislead by weirdly written synopsis and trailers. The other 2 were Protect the Boss and Flower Boy Ramyun Shop.

When I first heard about this drama, I had no idea it would be this good. I accidentally stumbled on an episode and now I am hooked.

I love this drama. it's crazy enough, It's super funny and the rhythm is awesome.

Yesterday's episode rise up by 3% and VIKI's team doing a great job. 7 hours after the drama over, it was fully subbed!

Don't hesitate and start to watch, you sure get addicted!

Guest ha_rim_sam

Everybody should check out this drama i mean man look how every corner ,gestures and details are not being left out there the team is really meticulous and i love that kind of dedication.Yes it is such simple things but it matters.to me he he he.Whenever i watch drama i tends to notice the details.Well enough of that the main points here is THIS DRAMA IS VERY ENTERTAINING VERY VERY VERY SMART FUNNY DRAMA and if you had seen GIANT before you'll know that the pace is very fast and never dragged long and will always have new twist each time and let me comment on the ROMANCE front the writers really know how to build a believable romance with cliche circumstances.Full of real funny stuff .

Archived