[Drama 2011] Special Affairs Team TEN 특수사건전담반 TEN

Admin

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahh, i popped in here, hoping that someone can explain the ending too...

anyway, at the end of episode 9, there are some words that (according to the chinese translation) says that this is the end of season one, and that their story will continue - so i assume there will be a 2nd season.

in the trailers for next season, nam ye ri says she saw the monster who put the tape on her face, and then, she saw the sad face of the team lead who remove the tape from her face, and whether he will also become a monster himself (maybe because he intends to capture/kill the killer).

edit - on 2nd round of watching, the part where i was confused was actually the scene rewinding, so the season 1 actually ends with the killer capturing nam ye ri and wrapping the green tape on her.

looking forward to season 2!

Guest rochinipark

i wish thr is more than 1eps available of the Eng subs.i like investigative shows and like to c how the koreans handle this kind.wat i've seen on the 3 main players i'd say they gv more attention to the actors and characters they play instead of the cases themselves.i find this show and Vampire Prosecutor gv the cases themselves the attention and rightly so.

but i only understand eng and subs non-available.at this times i wish i can read chinese.

Wow, I really liked the ending.

Ye Ri is alluding to the fact that Ji Hoon has now become the monster in order to catch the monster. However, my feeling is that we're supposed to be left with this unsettling cliffhanger so they can wrap it up next season. I don't actually think he's become the bad guy. Instead, and I'm just theorizing here, maybe the killer has become like Ji Hoon in order to trap Ye Ri. And that's why she became convinced that the address on the back of the note would lead her to Ji Hoon. Because honestly, who would see an abandoned warehouse and go it's perfectly fine to investigate this place by myself because I think my boss is here.

Aaah, can't wait for the 2nd season. This drama was so gritty, had great storytelling and great characters. And I really liked the music too.

Guest gracefulmoonie

*SPOILIERS*

Episode 3

I never got how did the housekeeper kill the whole family at once?

She, of course, couldn't kill the entire family at the same time, but this is how it was explained when she confessed,

was that each member of the family was too involved in doing their own thing (ex: father having the tv on very loud, daughter doing her own thing in her room), that each member didn't know/ care what was going on with the other members. So the housekeeper took advantage of that fact, and killed each member when they least expected it. I am not sure if I explained it clearly, but you could watch up to ep. 3 on viikii...I am waiting for ep 4 to be translated.

Guest mamaloki1978

There are many news about this drama. not sure why it is not mention at all.

http://asian-drama.org/joo-sang-wook-received-bouquet-from-warm-production-team-on-end-of-ten/

http://asian-drama.org/joo-sang-wook-gave-positive-answer-on-special-affairs-team-ten-season-2/

http://asian-drama.org/actors-and-producer-affirm-season-2-movie-of-special-affairs-team-ten/

http://asian-drama.org/special-affairs-team-ten/

look like beside season 2, there is also a movie.

Guest gracefulmoonie

This thread is so empty...wondered if a lot of non-korean people are watching this.

Patiently waiting for viki subs. Thanks mamaloki1978 about news for season 2.

meanwhile, I wanted to post this article and pics from nov. 2011 issue of cosmopolitian

featuring Joo Sang Wook and Jo Ahn, the pics are cute....

Joo Sang Wook and Jo Ahn for Cosmo

Joo Sang Wook and Jo Ahn, the stars of the upcoming cable drama Ten, are featured in a photo spread in Cosmopolitan Korea. I have no idea what is meant by the theme of this spread – “Miss & Mr. Simple Simple.” The first thing that came to mind was Mr. & Mrs. Smith, but Joo Sang Wook and Jo Ahn look nothing like sexy assassins here. (Or perhaps it is Cosmo’s tribute to the release of Super Junior’s new album?) Regardless, these two do look adorable together!

During the interview for the shoot, Joo Sang Wook praised Jo Ahn, describing her as a “talented, kind, and considerate actress.” Likewise, Jo Ahn revealed that her co-star being Joo Sang Wook played a large role in her decision to accept the role. She believed that Joo Sang Wook was a very charismatic actor, and so any project would be good if she were to work alongside him.

Ten is a crime investigation drama about a special crime investigation unit created to handle cases of violent crimes with less than a 10% chance of getting solved. Hence, the title Ten. Slated for a total of ten episodes, it is reported that four years was spent on the preparation of the first two episodes alone. It boggles my mind what could have taken so long to prepare when they did not even have the actors casted at that time, so let’s hope it was time well spent on writing a great script. The trailer, at least, looks awesome. (see below)

Ten premieres November 18 on OCN. Likewise, magazine hits the newsstands in November.

0d6f31597fac256890af318cf910fc40_large.jpg

LOVE THIS FIRST PICTURE... :wub:

18ea424ae27ad2b217f9b9d9ab5799e8_large.jpg

50104a1e92fc00b01404efe1f94dec22_large.jpg

e359e3a282820e30bd25974cd10f0c4a_large.jpg

Source: http://belectricground.com/2011/10/21/joo-sang-wook-and-jo-ahn-for-cosmo/

Source: http://www.soompi.com/content/type/2/0/645892/11920

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,

TEN Episode 2 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

ten.jpg

TEN 1 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: 

http://www.darksmurf.../3419-ten-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about

FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

i guess because there is no extreme romance in it, this drama didn't hit it well on soompi, hence it is actually one hell of a nice drama! i am on the 5th episode and each episode satisfied me. of course the first one was the best, not surprised the writer spent 2 years writing it, i wish the rest was THAT good too. i hope to see the second season soon and am really happy there will be more of it. 

edit: especially like the choice of music.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Malovan

This is getting a season 2 right? I loved this show from start to finish. The ending was well-executed. It's one of the best korean dramas I have ever watched.

Hi!

I've just finished watching TEN! OMG. Awesome crime drama! Ep 1 is @_@

All I wanted to say is about my confusion in the final episode. It makes me nervous to think that

the Team Leader is actually the culprit? but no.. at the end I think that he tried to experiment what the killer did and try to think himself as the killer? Just like in ep1 when he tried that to that young investigator... Min Ho?

I'm glad there's season 2!!!

Guest Jaejoongsgirl<3

LOVED THIS DRAMA SOOOOO MUCH!

Its sooooooo goooood!

I loved the way it was formatted that each crime usually got solved in one episode or two episodes. Because it really keeps ur attention I was up till 2 last night and had no idea what the time was cause I was watching the kidnapping episodes.

I think my favorite has to be the kidnapping episodes and the chaser in the forest one. I have to give it up to the write the chaser in the forest was so well written and it was creative it like blew my mind.

Thank God for a season 2 cause i was like what the heck just happened at the end. But it looks like a season 2 and a movie is on its way so i can get things cleared up.

I dont think that the director is the killer. I think he was just doing the same thing as the killer like in the first episode to see what the killers intentions were but by doing so and going to such great lengths he is turning into a monster just like the actual killer. I actually think since the killer is a police its probably the chief guy.

Archived