[Drama 2011] Special Affairs Team TEN 특수사건전담반 TEN

Admin

To PraX

If you could understand chinese, there is a reliable chinese translation of EP01. In the meantime, the translation house, TSKS has only finished EP01.

[TsKscn.com][TEN][HDTV-MKV][EP001+OST].torrent (66.33KB)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4unks9

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just watched the first and second episode sub on viki (not 100%) and I really really liked it.

I don't understand why it's isn't sub yet , enquiries are very interesing and the main lead is sexy ^^ . Like Vampire prosecutor .  But strangely there are more blood in Ten than VP ... 

Hope this will be translated soon cause I don't read chinese :)

Just watched the 1st ep out of boredom and man I'm glad I clicked the link. It was so awesome, it'd been a looooong time I've enjoyed a detective series this much. I tried VP, liked it but I think I prefer Ten. The directing and soundtrack are amazing, and the twist really got me, at some moment I thought I finally got it but no, they throw me another twist to mess up my mind even more lol not that I complain though. Looking forwards to next ep. Now I'm gonna watch 1st ep again.

Guest Darinen

I am confused about Episode 7.  Is the mom involved in the kidnapp of the child or not?

no she not involved as in kidnapping the child but she knows who kidnapp the child plus she's not the real mother of the child but the woman who kidnapp the kid is the real mother.

here are the links for c-sub episodes if anyone's interested.

E4 not available yet. will update links as soon as they're available.

subbing team: tsks

Guest wutermelon

*Spoiler* Question Ep 1-2?

Why did the younger sister kill herself? Was it because she had cancer and accidentally killed her step brother?

*Spoiler* Question Ep 1-2?

Why did the younger sister kill herself? Was it because she had cancer and accidentally killed her step brother?

Hmm, this episode was awhile ago so I may get some of the details wrong. For that, I apologize because I don't remember all the little tidbits anymore. I don't remember if she was the younger of the twin sister but let's call her the younger sister for clarity sake. Basically she killed herself so that the other sister could take her place. The thing was that they had switched places when they were at the orphanage so in fact they were regaining the identity of who they originally were. The younger sister killed herself because she wanted to give the other sister the life she could have had if she were adopted out. That death wasn't the stepbrother, it was the boyfriend that was pushed off the cliff. By the younger sister dying, she was dying anyway because of the cancer, she'd be taking blame for that boyfriend's death. Thereby giving the other sister a free pass at a brand new life.

Hmm, I'm not sure if I confused you even more because it's hard to explain this episode. Hehe. :sweatingbullets:

Guest gracefulmoonie

I watched it just now, and I'm a bit confused also. The ending was quite ambiguous, since it sort of hinted in the episode that the killer could possibly be the team leader. Maybe he has a double personality disorder of some sort (based off of what the woman said at the end, assuming the team leader is the F killer). But at the same time, it wasn't "officially" revealed. This is probably something that will be kept a mystery till the next season finale.

OMG... I only watched 3 episodes so far, thanks to viikii subs. That ending must be epic, and creepy.. Team Leader, a killer? Maybe he has a twin???

Anyways, I am totally hooked after the first case, and I read, I think in this thread, or somewhere that the episodes, after the first case, didn't seem as exciting, but so far, I am still invested in watching this drama.

Is there a hint of any romance btw him, and the other female cop? I love them together. It was soo funny, when the lady cop, in ep 4, came back from doing some undercover work all drunk... ( Yeah, I don't understand, but still watched it anyways) ;)

Looking forward to season 2, b/c I would not be satisfied with that ending,....now I am regretting reading the ending...my own fault... :tears:

Please let there be a season 2, like Vampire Prosecutor. Pretty please,???

Archived