[Drama 2011] Special Affairs Team TEN 특수사건전담반 TEN

Admin

SPECIAL AFFAIRS TEAM TEN (특수사건전담반 TEN)

Title: Special Affairs Team TEN (특수사건전담반 TEN)
Chinese Title: 特殊案件专案组 TEN
Genre: Action
Episodes: 9
Broadcast Network: OCN
Broadcast Period: 2011-Nov-18 to 2012-Jan-20
Air Time: Friday 12:00 AM (Midnight)
Producer: Lee Seung Yeong (이승영)

SYNOPSIS

Special Affairs Team TEN is a criminal investigation unit that tackles the most violent crimes in South Korea. These crimes usually have less than a 10% rate for arrests. They chase the most notorious killers who attempt to commit the perfect crimes.

CAST
Joo Sang Wook - Yeo Ji Hoon

Yeo Ji Hoon is former top-notch detective, but now works as a professor. He then becomes the leader of Special Affairs Team TEN.
Jo An - Nam Ye Ri

Nam Ye Ri has been a detective for 4 years. She joins Special Affairs Team TEN because of her psychological reasoning powers.
Kim Sang Ho - Baek Do Sik

Baek Do Sik is a 24 year veteran detective. He possesses a keen sense of intuition, which he honed from his many years as a detective.
Choi Woo Sik - Park Min Ho
Park Min Ho is a new detective. He joins Special Affairs Team TEN after impressing Professor Yeo Ji Hoon with his reasoning powers. 
NEWS & INFORMATION

Joo Sang Wook in New Cable Drama "Ten"
Joo Sang Wook Takes a Devilish Turn in Cable's "Ten"
Yeon Jeong Hun and Joo Sang Wook to Enter Japan with Cable Dramas
Kim Sang Ho on How it Feels to be Lead of 'Ten'
Why Did Jo An Decide to Star in ‘Ten’?
OCN′s ′Ten′ off to a Smooth Start
Choi Woo Sik on 'A Tree with Deep Roots' and 'Ten'
How do Jeong Il-Woo, Joo Sang-Wook, and Yeon Jeong-Hoon Maintain High Popularity on Cable?
[special Edition] Real Investigative Drama, 'Ten'
Jo An’s New Sexy Detective Style in ‘Ten’
Investigative Drama ‘Ten’ Continues to Gather Popularity
Joo Sang Wook Gave Positive Answer on 'Special Affairs Team TEN' Season 2
Joo Sang Wook & Jo Ahn for Cosmo
'TEN' ~ Exclusive Interview
He's Inspired by CSI, Kimura

OST
(Click to View)

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
(Click to View)

VIKI CHANNEL
(Click to View)

VIDEOS

EPISODE RECAP

Episode 1 (Part 1)
Episode 1 (Part 2)
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9

TORRENT (DL)

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9

Credits: HanCinema

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much for creating this thread.  Looking forward to watching it.  But it's a midnight drama?!

I hope Semi-fly is able to have the torrent download for this drama.  Hanrel 700mb, please.  Thanks in advance.

OCN′s ′Ten′ off to a Smooth Start

18207643.jpg

With its two-hour long first episode, a movie-like plot, and a production crew experienced in investigative dramas, OCN’s Ten dominated Friday night television.

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research, the first episode (aired November 18) titled, Tape Murder Case, which was based on a real unresolved murder case in 2004, claimed the top spot among cable channel programs aired in the same time slot. The average viewer rating was recorded at 1.8 percent (based on households with cable TV channels), and peaked at 2.3 percent. The show’s rerun recorded an average viewer rating of 1.6 percent, and reached its peak at 2.5 percent.

TEN captured viewers’ hearts with its tight storyline and stellar directing. The cast includes Joo Sang Wook, Kim Sang Ho, and Jo An, and all the actors convincingly portray detectives.

After the airing, viewers posted good reviews on its comment board, as many stated that this was a “drama marking a new epoch in investigative dramas”.

Its second episode, Shadow Murder, will be aired on November 20 at 8pm, after being reedited from rated R to a 15 rating to draw viewers from more various age groups.

Ten covers a detective story of a special task forces put together to solve unresolved criminal cases with less than 10 percent of probability of being solved. The nine-episode drama starring Joo Sang Wook, Kim Sang Ho, Jo An, and Choi Woo Sik is being produced by the production crew of Chosun Police.

Source: enewsworld

Choi Woo Sik on ′A Tree with Deep Roots′ and ′Ten′

dab5f31f594917f6506bee1.jpg

Choi Woo Sik, who played young Jung Gi Jun in SBS’ A Tree with Deep Roots, revealed the behind-the-scene story of the drama.

Attending on a press conference for OCN’s upcoming drama Ten on November 16, he said, “When I was cast in [A Tree with Deep Roots], I vaguely knew who Jung Gi Jun was. The child actor, Yoon Je Moon and I all played Jung Gi Jun, but unfortunately we’ve never met all together. I watched the drama and looked at how the child actor and Yoon Je Moon, sunbaenim (senior) acted. Both of them showed Jung Gi Jun’s charisma so well.”

He continued, “When my scenes aired, I checked the viewer commentary board. And there were comments that the child actor and I don’t resemble each other. There were no comments pointing out resemblance between Yoon Je Moon and me, but I was nervous at the comments pointing out that the child actor and I do not look alike. But when I told my mother about it, she quipped, “You look like Haha.′”

Choi added, “I made an acting debut with Chosun Police after returning home from Canada. I appeared for only 16 seconds, but thankfully the director noticed me and cast me again in Ten. And I was happy that A Tree with Deep Roots  has been doing well. Though I only appeared for a short period, people recognize and support me, perhaps because the Jung Gi Jun character has a strong impact. I wanted to be loved more through acting a hard-working detective character in Ten.”

Ten is a nine-episode investigative drama which covers a special unit put together to solve the top 10 percent of unsolved cases. The drama, which will feature battles of wits between criminals and detectives, is expected to show what a well-made TV movie should be like. The first episode of the drama, starring Joo Sang Wook, Jo An and Kim Sang Ho will air on November 18 for 120 minutes.

Source: enewsworld               

How do Jeong Il-Woo, Joo Sang-Wook, and Yeon Jeong-Hoon Maintain High Popularity on Cable?

It's primetime for cable dramas.

tvN's "

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop" and OCN's "Vampire Prosecutor" and "Special Affairs Team TEN" are as popular as terrestrially broadcast dramas because of their professionalism and other features.

Jeong Il-woo from "Flower Boy Ramyun Shop", Yeon Jeong-hoon from "Vampire Prosecutor", and Joo Sang-wook from "Special Affairs Team TEN"  are the ones leading this prime time. Fresh and unique material, movie-like production, and detailed directing are the main features of these cable dramas.

"

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop", "Special Affairs Team TEN", and "Vampire Prosecutor" are the leading dramas in their respective time schedules on cable.

Jeong Il-woo is getting attention for his luxurious and personalized performance in the drama. Taking on the role of Cha Chi-soo, a second generation business executive, he creates trendy signature moves like the 'flower wink'.

In "

Special Affairs Team TEN", Joo Sang-wook is a monster of a detective. His sharp eyes and creepy facial expression caught the attention of viewers at once. This drama is a lot much like American mystery/crime dramas.

Yeon Jeong-hoon is a prosecutor who finds clues to the situations through the victims' blood. He takes on the role of Min Tae-yeon, who has to live among humans and drink blood.

Source: HanCinema

Archived