[Drama 2012] Take Care of Us, Captain 부탁해요, 캡틴

Admin

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i ve been a silent lurker.. thanks to all the  contributions of ideas...comment, updated, sub every episode...it helps a lot.... i love pcap.. and coz of this im starting to like ghs, more power to all!!! Its so sad it will end .It remind of us some moral lessons...im learning that forgiving someone even its hard its setting you free moving forward to another day...even there's a cut in episode especially on their date when dj waking up ck , dj and ck walking hand in hand while mj is watching them at the car ,cjw  bandaging  of ck hand.. i didnt see it... but still the  pcap is one of  the best....

Like u said nanettegarrido, there were a few scenes missing/cut from the actual episodes. From the flashback at the beginning of ep 19, we see a short clip of Han Da Jin touching Captain's hair as he is sleeping on their overnight date trip, and him holding her hand as she's walking on some ledge, there was another scene where Captin looks on at Da Jin and Fluffy while they're at the hospital--all these scenes have been cut from the actual eps. 

Also, from the preview for eps 19+20 we see Captain's hand being bandaged by Ji Won, but in the actual ep, this scene is cut. And I didn't notice it until you said it, but yes, the scene where Mi Joo looks on as Captain & Da Jin walk hand in hand is also cut. 

It's interesting how they've edited out some of these scenes..I would have liked more romantic scenes of our lead couple (especially the ones from the overnight trip wub.gif The two scenes from that ep they showed which were cut looked really cute ^^).

Now that I've finished watching ep 19 raw, I guess it'll be ep 20...now the question is: watch it without subs, or wait?? But from the screen cap of them hugging posted above, I'm not sure if I'll be waiting for too long..hahahahabiggrin.gif

Guest ezmie

Like u said nanettegarrido, there were a few scenes missing/cut from the actual episodes. From the flashback at the beginning of ep 19, we see a short clip of Han Da Jin touching Captain's hair as he is sleeping on their overnight date trip, and him holding her hand as she's walking on some ledge, there was another scene where Captin looks on at Da Jin and Fluffy while they're at the hospital--all these scenes have been cut from the actual eps. 

Also, from the preview for eps 19+20 we see Captain's hand being bandaged by Ji Won, but in the actual ep, this scene is cut. And I didn't notice it until you said it, but yes, the scene where Mi Joo looks on as Captain & Da Jin walk hand in hand is also cut. 

It's interesting how they've edited out some of these scenes..I would have liked more romantic scenes of our lead couple (especially the ones from the overnight trip *quoted image* The two scenes from that ep they showed which were cut looked really cute ^^).

Now that I've finished watching ep 19 raw, I guess it'll be ep 20...now the question is: watch it without subs, or wait?? But from the screen cap of them hugging posted above, I'm not sure if I'll be waiting for too long..hahahaha*quoted image*

me too! me too! watching the hugging scene really make one go impatient.. I originally wanted to wait for the subs but I don't think I can... it's a happy ending! how lovely could it be~ ^^v

yes i saw they cut some of the scenes!!!i'm so sorry i couldn't understand what they were saying especily what Dj told  to VP and VP to capt. K AND WHAT HE ASKED HER BEFORE THE HUG ...i know her answer was yes...anyway i loved this kdrama ...

Seriously Flyers - I love you all. Loved the journey - all the good and the bad (which was on varying levels for each person here...) - we have almost made it through. Glad to see some lurkers coming out and posting :) To all the dedicated Flyer's - you all know who you are - getting the screencaps, providing recaps, providing insights, providing links, translations everything - to you all - I say a big Thank you!! :)

I have been in a sageuk / period drama time in my life - and it's been ongoing for over 10 months. I have literally dropped every single modern drama I started watching in hopes to stay interested all the way through - none made the cut (including across kdramas, twdramas etc). There were a lot that were dropped. I haven't seen ep 19 yet, but I saw part of 20 so I'm certain now that PCAP will officially be the first modern drama that I finished all the way through in over 10 months!! :) Go PCAP!! Also, I have not kept a drama in several years... I think I will look to actually own this one. Not sure why since there are so many parts that made me so crazy (and not in a good way) but somehow, there is something entirely addicting about this drama. 

Off to figure out if I can watch ep 19 and the rest of 20. So happy for a happy end... I did see the driving scene. :lol: I think it will be funnier if I actually understood what they were saying. Being an awesome captain doesn't translate into be a great driver on the road phew.gif

Guest ezmie

I just finished! and I'm so loving it! even without the subs, I could get the emotions right. and yeah, at the end, I can see the more easy-going-boyfriend-type of Capt.Kim maybe he's been comfortably relaying his love after he knows DJ accepts of what he is despite knowing the past.

Ah! Really going to miss this drama... T.T

Just finished watching the last two episodes of PCAP without the subs and I cried all the way through it. When all is said and done, I felt the actors really delivered and were able to extract all these emotions from the viewers - they were the best, and of course it has nothing to do with the fact that I am a diehard fan of KHS and just love her!! :D I would have liked to have seen a stronger romantic ending between CK and HDJ but it was truly a happy ending for everyone all around and all the trials and tribulations that the characters needed to go through were resolved in a satisfying way. This drama really showed us how your life can change with positive thinking and how important it is to be able to compromise, and to forgive, as we all make mistakes in life, big or small, and that we can make choices as to how we want to live. In any case, I'm really going to miss this drama, I'm so glad that I got to see GHS act with such an experienced seasoned actor like JJH and am so proud of her!!! Most of all, just want to say thank you all for your comments, pictures, links, and for making it possible for me to enjoy this drama. YOU ARE ALL THE BEST!! Look forward to seeing you AB thread? :P PCAP - DAEBAK!!!!

Guest S_sun

Hi Flyers,

What a great marathon. We should request for back to back episodes for all finales! It was a nice ending, but not a perfect one for me. A passionate kiss after all the heartache would have made it perfect for me. The setup was there . Capt K was running and hyperventilating . I thought this is like the elevator kiss, and then nothing . Just a hug.  Ooh my romantic heart went meh....I think I need to pull aside the pd-nim for a little talk on heating up romance in dramas! kekeke

Seriously, this drama has deep meanings. Despite its flaws ( the predictablity of the storytelling, the unattractive, old fashioned packaging,etc), I shall remember it for trying to reach the human side of us .I am sure I will find it more meaningful after watching the final episodes with subs.

Thank you to the cast and production team of PCAP for the hard work.

Thanks, Flyers. I love coming to this thread and read all your comments. Special thanks to Eunhye05 and Sue at GHS thread for the recaps and translations.Your devotion is impressive.

Where can we watch episode 20?  It must be available if some of you have seen it already.  Thanks!

It's available at ionairTV. Just go to the site, register and click dramas & more, then click on PCAP. Episode 20 is available via Tudou without subs. I'm still waiting for the subs at viki.com - episode 18 (28%), episode 19(21%) and there are no entries for episode 20 yet. rolleyes.gif

Guest jordi

Full Ratings

AGB Nielsen Korea

19th episode:

Nationwide: 11,1%(+3,9%)

Seoul: 11,3% (+3,4%)

20th episode:

Nationwide: 9,2%(-1,9%)

Seoul: 9,8% (-1,5%)

Average:

Nationwide: 8,0%

Seoul: 8,9%

TNS Media Korea

19th episode:

Nationwide: 12,1%(+3,5%)

Seoul: 13,9% (+3,4%)

20th episode:

Nationwide: 9,8%(-2,3%)

Seoul: 11,8% (-2,1%)

Average:

Nationwide: 8,7%

Seoul: 10.1%

Just finished watching ep 20 raw....DAEBAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Though I only understood a few things of what the characters actually said, it was a brilliant episode. I almost feel like crying from the happiness..lol... I really have no words to say....Everyone had their own happiness, and I LOVED that!! Han Da Jin becomes a captain herself, and Kim Yoon Sung can finally love her with his whole heart. wub.gif  I really enjoyed the car driving scene!! Soo cute and hilarious!! And a great present from Captain..hahaha ^^ And even Dong Soo seemed to get a new girl too!! Well not really new I guess, but a "new" girl in his life. I feel happy for all of them--like really!! happy.gif  I just can't wait to watch eps 18-20 again with subs!! biggrin.gif

Honestly, this drama is officially on my list of my all time fave drama's!! Great work by the PCAP team! And thank you to everyone on this thread once again for your wonderful insights, and for supporting, in my opinion, such a fabulous drama!! smile.gif I'll still be around to see if any new posts do crop up, but not sure if I'm actually going to post more...Though I just might! wink.gif 

Let's see each other on a new flight soon Flyers!!!!!! 

I like airport related dramas. I think this is the second airport drama i've watched.

My first one was the Japanese drama called Attention Please.

That reminds me - I also saw a airport related dorama - but it was the Kimura one called Good Luck. :) Interestingly enough, I like this one better. However, something about all of them in uniform is super hot.

I'm patiently waiting for c-subs so I can understand this. I still have no idea how exactly DJ came to forgive CK. blush.gif

At last PCAP ended, a happy ending with a good rating too :D

@jordi, thanks for the rating info. :)

I guess i'm goona missed PCAP and all of the FLYERS here :tears:

Thanks everyone for the juicy and positive forum here esp Eunhye who never failed to give us the recap sum. :wub:

@eunhye, I hope you have arrive home already by now hehehe waitng for your finale episode recap. :)

What's the best part last night is the driving lesson hahaha CK got mad while teaching DJ how to drive, and Hyesun acted so natural like she really never had drove a car before :lol:

Anyone who misses epi 19 & 20 last night can watch here (w/out sub yet) ---> http://loveghs.wordpress.com

Have a nice day everyone, till we meet again in another good K-drama. Take care. :)

Guest neeras

Hi Everyone,

Take care of Us, Captain Episodes 17 to 19 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

takeCareOfUsCaptain.jpg

Take Care of Us, Captain 17-19 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3635-take-care-of-us-captain-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Archived